Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo (71256 Views)

Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) / Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by youngmoney4me(m): 4:34pm On May 10, 2021
Thunder go fire that boy that kill u
R.I.P
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by colizee(m): 4:36pm On May 10, 2021
Rip
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by Elidrisy20: 4:37pm On May 10, 2021
Small girl instead of holding your books you go dey do boyfriend and girlfriend/ husband & wife
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by luskysylver(m): 4:38pm On May 10, 2021
most beautiful girls are always in abusive relationships. such actions will come from cheating
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by Connected1: 4:39pm On May 10, 2021
It's seems Nairaland is now becoming a tribalistic forum.
I am tired of seeing this Igbo - Yoruba words war, Hausa - Igbo words war.
We told us that we can't live together in peace and good societal frame.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by Heavensent01(m): 4:39pm On May 10, 2021
and IMO ladies are caring and matured, imagine how that beast shortcut the lifespan of this gorgeous

stop dating UGM they won't hear
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by Drsnives(m): 4:41pm On May 10, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

Bia, nwannem, biko unsee the bolded part now-now!

Shama shama..I foresee the parents of the girl vehemently opposing his realse butoney has changed hands there's nothing they could do
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by Dearlord(m): 4:41pm On May 10, 2021
Ndi uwa na ifojo cry
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by Connected1: 4:42pm On May 10, 2021
luskysylver:
most beautiful girls are always in abusive relationships. such actions will come from cheating
Bro you are right.
Most of them are senseless and they don't know what's called commitment, out of anger the boyfriends beat them mercilessly but I rather send you away than beat you to death.
Make another kill you, nor be me.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by walkingshadow911: 4:45pm On May 10, 2021
Ah! this one no survive am, they send u to school to go dey hold book, u go dey hold prick..

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by DAMN99: 4:45pm On May 10, 2021
thorpido:
Why don't they always run when they see signs of violence?
They won't run because they have promise them shawarma for the evening
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by DAMN99: 4:48pm On May 10, 2021
i sha know say na longer throat kill this one
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by Blackman7: 4:49pm On May 10, 2021
Primitive FLAT heads.

Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 10, 2021
damn niggarrrr!
isorite

too baaad!
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by LightUpWithKemi: 4:52pm On May 10, 2021
Sad news again.......................................................

Angel Michael, can you kindly blow the trumpet?

In other news, check my signature, I believe there are things you would surely learn.
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by mariahAngel(f): 4:56pm On May 10, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Ndi Imo Zukwanu ike..

Haaaaaa.....nsogbu unu adigo too much....

Taa gbafuo!

Sly!
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by Prince5050(m): 4:59pm On May 10, 2021
Tested and trusted
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by EdiskyHarry: 5:01pm On May 10, 2021
Stupid girl.
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by Emmadgrt20(m): 5:04pm On May 10, 2021
Is this what she was sent to do in school?? She went to co-habit with boyfriend. Shame on them
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by Lekq2: 5:08pm On May 10, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by ecomalchemist(m): 5:10pm On May 10, 2021
say no to domestic violence
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by remindertheog62: 5:16pm On May 10, 2021
sorry to future wify
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by Fiscus105(m): 5:17pm On May 10, 2021
Ctorch:

https://twitter.com/imosocials/status/1391672716093177861?s=19

campus couple's life palaver, forcing urself on someone who is 90% sure he won't marry you, someone who has not even known direction of his life.

many of such on campuses.
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by ImaIma1(f): 5:23pm On May 10, 2021
effido666:
Na long throat of money dey make dem stay back instead of to run

You will be surprised that it is one broke guy.
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by CheedyJ(m): 5:29pm On May 10, 2021
PissfulProtester:
shut up and move!
You for use iron break him head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by sylve11: 5:30pm On May 10, 2021
Na wa. sad cool
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by jaxxy(m): 5:32pm On May 10, 2021
ablejesus26:
And is there a particular region where such evil act is not seen??.

You guys should grow up and stop creating senseless threads that lack any piece of educative and informative touch.

What is senseless about the thread or is Ur mind playing tricks on you?
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by Mamijoh(f): 5:37pm On May 10, 2021
Lalami3232:
Na this kind death we dey call MUMU DEATH. Person wey never marry you go dey beat you to and u go still dey endure the relationship. School wey dem send una go, una leave am to do something else. Shebi as she die now, Toto don rest? Shebi as the mumu boy go enter jail, he preek go still rest?
80% of these awa 9ja students dey live like couple for school but virgins at home. I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "THE DAY I GO REACH HOSPITAL AND SEE SAY MY WIFE BORN GIRL PIKIN, I GO CRY LIKE PERSON WEY HE PARENTS DIE ON THE SAME DAY". Laslas eeh, death na wetin we all must experience but make sure say na better thing na kill u
Funny you grin grin grin
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by bewla(m): 5:58pm On May 10, 2021
Lifeisgoody:
Violence everywhere. This is sickening
innocent blood not resting

Blood crying for revenge everywhere

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by Gentew(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2021
effido666:
Na long throat of money dey make dem stay back instead of to run

I think I agree with you, they won't leave the guy as much as he's paying their bills. I know of a particular lady like that. The guy even pursue her beat her like dog but give them two weeks, you'll still see them together.
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by Martialb1(m): 6:29pm On May 10, 2021
ablejesus26:
And is there a particular region where such evil act is not seen??.

You guys should grow up and stop creating senseless threads that lack any piece of educative and informative touch.

Oga dey ur dey na, Ahah. Y u dey behave like small boy. Tufia gi nwanne
Re: Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo by Angrymode: 6:36pm On May 10, 2021
Why am I just hearing you go kill me today o in my head? RIP to the dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos) / Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts / Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.