Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

"The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths (17662 Views)

Kogi Guber: Bello's Chief Of Staff, Pharm. Asuku Picks Nomination Form / Kogi State Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Pays WAEC Fees To Mark Birthday / 2023 Is For Youths: Jamiu Asuku Tells North East RENMISS Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by ArcFresky(m): 3:41pm On May 10, 2021
The first 6 posters are either blind or working for Mr Bello.

Crappy nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by Indispensable85(m): 3:43pm On May 10, 2021
Why I can't disagree that it's time for the youth,but it's certainly not with yahaya bello.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by maxito28: 3:44pm On May 10, 2021
The CoS is talking sense. Youth are d leaders of 2moro. But these old 9ja folks politicians don't wanna let d youth 2 succeed them.
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by doggedfighter(f): 3:45pm On May 10, 2021
feezay86:
Its Youth O'Clock in Kogi state.

Check the appointees and leaders in Kogi, it's time other states emulate Kogi state

Yet no reflection on the lives of the people.
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by MrColdsweat: 3:45pm On May 10, 2021
Let us target the national and state assemblies. Take all the seats. We must make sure every single senator and honorable is a youth. Not more than 40.

That is the only way we can restructure Nigeria.
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by 3lovelyflowers(f): 3:46pm On May 10, 2021
blazepascal:
90 years from now all this nairaland account will belong to dead people grin hope you guys are aware

It's the same question I was asking the other time. What happened to dead people's social media account? Till today, Facebook is still reminding me birthday of a friend who died 3 years ago.
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by maxito28: 3:46pm On May 10, 2021
ayenitop:
Just dey use style style dey campaign for your oga
But he is still saying d truth
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by tunary(m): 3:47pm On May 10, 2021
ayenitop
:
Just dey use style style dey campaign for your oga
I just dey laugh some nigerians, them still dey outsmart them. na confirm campaign with style them dey so
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by 900warriorz: 3:48pm On May 10, 2021
blazepascal:
90 years from now all this nairaland account will belong to dead people grin hope you guys are aware
You are callous...Abi which kain reminder be this one now cheesy grin

Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by tunary(m): 3:48pm On May 10, 2021
Indispensable85:
Why I can't disagree that it's time for the youth,but it's certainly not with yahaya bello.
Wise talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by Pvibe007: 3:49pm On May 10, 2021
This F00L is silly for mentioning ESN. WHEN will Nigeria realize that ESN is the security unit of Eastern Nigeria
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by begge: 3:50pm On May 10, 2021
Which time? You are mad
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by MrColdsweat: 3:50pm On May 10, 2021
We are aware that you, Mr bello, are a chess piece of the fulani political block.

We will never give you our attention.
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by nams77: 3:50pm On May 10, 2021
alizma:
Yahaya Bello may not be what everybody want him to be at the same time but he has surpass the expectation of many people in term of youth and women inclusive government.
Thunder fia u. How much are dey paying you folks to mortgage your future and ur children's own.
Bello is a total failure. Look at the state of kogi and the indigenes being owed several month salaries.
Thunder fia u again dia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by blazepascal(m): 3:53pm On May 10, 2021
900warriorz:
You are callous...Abi which kain reminder be this one now cheesy grin
haha just put am for mind
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 10, 2021
Seems bello has setup his media center

Paid posts everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by blazepascal(m): 3:54pm On May 10, 2021
3lovelyflowers:

It's the same question I was asking the other time. What happened to dead people's social media account? Till today, Facebook is still reminding me birthday of a friend who died 3 years ago.
lol
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by 900warriorz: 3:54pm On May 10, 2021
blazepascal:
haha just put am for mind
cry cry cry Make God just help person live good life kawai
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by 1stbest(m): 3:56pm On May 10, 2021
blazepascal:
Not true ,

Everybody will not die ,

Some people alive now can still be alive in next 5000 years ,

Dont argue with me .
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by richmanrichard: 3:59pm On May 10, 2021
officialtonnie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47p6LsI6Frg
See head like odudu! Of all party na APC you dey come dey advice youths.APC is the epicentre of our problems now.
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by LastProphet: 3:59pm On May 10, 2021
Ikpeazukerosene:
May God run his life the same way Yahaya Bello has run Kogi state

Amen!

1 Like

Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by blazepascal(m): 4:10pm On May 10, 2021
1stbest:
Not true ,

Everybody will not die ,

Some people alive now can still be alive in next 5000 years ,

Dont argue with me .
lol u no well
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by Soso990240(m): 4:10pm On May 10, 2021
Both you and Yahaya Bello are thieves. Seeing what Gov. Bello did in kogi state while i was there, i will rather vote Tinubu than vote this Thief known as Bello
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by Starz825(m): 4:10pm On May 10, 2021
blazepascal:
Must you scare us about it?....zero illusion
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by blazepascal(m): 4:11pm On May 10, 2021
Starz825:

Must you scare us about it?....zero illusion
lol keep that in mind
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 10, 2021
He has kissable lips though grin
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by Sedonxavi: 4:16pm On May 10, 2021
They want to impose Yahaya Bello the Mafia on Nigeria so he can't continue his killing during election when he become president of zoogerian
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by Sedonxavi: 4:17pm On May 10, 2021
They want to impose Yahaya Bello the Mafia on Nigeria so he can continue his killing during election when he become president of zoogerian
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by AutoRedux: 4:25pm On May 10, 2021
When will you useless nigerians understand that the total disintegration of Nigeria is the only way?
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by lastempero: 4:27pm On May 10, 2021
Your useless oga cannot even construct a standard bridge.
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by iampeterben(m): 4:33pm On May 10, 2021
It's alright we shall know by 2022...
Re: "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths by FA13(m): 4:36pm On May 10, 2021
He is not in the competition at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malami: FG In Process Of Deleting Section 84(12) From Electoral Act / Obidients And I, Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria – Peter Obi / "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.