Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Actress Stella Damasus Shares Lovely Photos With Her Grown-up Daughters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Stella Damasus Shares Lovely Photos With Her Grown-up Daughters (2031 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) / Stella Damasus Shares 1999 Throwback Photo With Rita Dominic And Monalisa Chinda / “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Stella Damasus Shares Lovely Photos With Her Grown-up Daughters by Gladtune: 2:07pm On May 10, 2021
Nigerian actress, Stella Damasus shared these lovely photos of herself posing with her grown-up daughters, Izzy Belle and Angelica to celebrate herself on Mother’s Day.

She wrote in her caption: “I love you guys so much. You make it so easy to be a mother. I am so blessed for this gift that God gave me. You guys rock.”

See full photos here.... https://gladtune.com/2021/05/10/actress-stella-damasus-shares-lovely-photos-with-her-grown-up-daughters/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Stella Damasus Shares Lovely Photos With Her Grown-up Daughters by pyyxxaro: 2:08pm On May 10, 2021
The Future is Female undecided
Re: Actress Stella Damasus Shares Lovely Photos With Her Grown-up Daughters by kenzysmith: 2:10pm On May 10, 2021
Vassline crew the one in the middle is our target.

Re: Actress Stella Damasus Shares Lovely Photos With Her Grown-up Daughters by kenzysmith: 2:16pm On May 10, 2021
pyyxxaro:
The future is bbn, nollywood,idols and Instagram with this features politicians and yahoo boys we notice them Genevieve they do are own codedly she now target predisdents she has raise the bar really high.

Re: Actress Stella Damasus Shares Lovely Photos With Her Grown-up Daughters by 3lovelyflowers(f): 2:39pm On May 10, 2021
Beautiful girls
Re: Actress Stella Damasus Shares Lovely Photos With Her Grown-up Daughters by 3lovelyflowers(f): 2:41pm On May 10, 2021
sad
Re: Actress Stella Damasus Shares Lovely Photos With Her Grown-up Daughters by henipi4638: 2:47pm On May 10, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Re: Actress Stella Damasus Shares Lovely Photos With Her Grown-up Daughters by Kobicove(m): 2:49pm On May 10, 2021
kenzysmith:
Vassline crew the one in the middle is our target.

Perv grin
Re: Actress Stella Damasus Shares Lovely Photos With Her Grown-up Daughters by AlphaSoul: 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
Gladtune:
Nigerian actress, Stella Damasus shared these lovely photos of herself posing with her grown-up daughters, Izzy Belle and Angelica to celebrate herself on Mother’s Day.

She wrote in her caption: “I love you guys so much. You make it so easy to be a mother. I am so blessed for this gift that God gave me. You guys rock.”

See full photos here.... https://gladtune.com/2021/05/10/actress-stella-damasus-shares-lovely-photos-with-her-grown-up-daughters/
Woah! Jaiye Aboderin's 2 girls
are grown now. How time flies... Kudos to Stella for the care.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Manager Blasted Dr Fab For Posting Wizkid Grammy Plaque / Who Should Have Custody Of Micheal Jackson's Kids / Omotola Jalade Narrowly Escapes Death On Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.