Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Itching After Bathing - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Itching After Bathing (903 Views)

Itching And Bumps On My Penis / Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? / Itching After A Shower: Why It Happens And How To Treat It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itching After Bathing by Iykman042(m): 3:04pm On May 10, 2021
Hello doctors&phamacists&chemists
i need a solution,and what is the cause of someone having itching all over the body after bathing especaily with clean cool water but if the person uses warm water,the itching will be minimal

1 Like

Re: Itching After Bathing by jom28gy(m): 3:07pm On May 10, 2021
Even me, whether cool or not,I scratches
Re: Itching After Bathing by Bilabong(m): 3:36pm On May 10, 2021
Brother man go wash towel.
Re: Itching After Bathing by shitshappen(m): 3:40pm On May 10, 2021
It could be irritation from the soap that's if you have eliminated towel factor and water factor.
Re: Itching After Bathing by Iykman042(m): 7:10pm On May 10, 2021
shitshappen:
It could be irritation from the soap that's if you have eliminated towel factor and water factor.

i think its from inside in the body,like even small sweet triggers this itching

though,i visited a phamacy,the girl i met there,said it is an infestion,that only injection can cure it,but im afraid of taking injection nowadays

i dont kn any type of injection that can cure infestion
Re: Itching After Bathing by shitshappen(m): 10:57pm On May 10, 2021
Iykman042:

i think its from inside in the body,like even small sweet triggers this itching

though,i visited a phamacy,the girl i met there,said it is an infestion,that only injection can cure it,but im afraid of taking injection nowadays

i dont kn any type of injection that can cure infestion

It could also be allergic reaction. Is it localized or all over your body. I react to other peoples sweat and used bedding.
Re: Itching After Bathing by Iykman042(m): 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
shitshappen:

It could also be allergic reaction. Is it localized or all over your body. I react to other peoples sweat and used bedding.

all over the body
Re: Itching After Bathing by esthel(f): 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
It's not any infection, you are probably reacting to something, visit a dermatologist
Re: Itching After Bathing by jom28gy(m): 11:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
I have such experiences,my own whether I barth or not,my body scratches me
Re: Itching After Bathing by BigYash: 2:25am On Jun 05, 2021
Iykman042:
Hello doctors&phamacists&chemists
i need a solution,and what is the cause of someone having itching all over the body after bathing especaily with clean cool water but if the person uses warm water,the itching will be minimal
I got something that will help you. Its only #400 in pharmacy. No go waste money for test ,cux the thing dey confuse doctors. Sotay one tell me say,I go need go outside niaja to run test. But na only #400 when person when no even be doctor prescribed ,work am..
Re: Itching After Bathing by markkuss: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
I suspect phileria..
Apart for scratches after bath

Does it scratch you at night?

Doe the scratch peels your skin?
Re: Itching After Bathing by Iykman042(m): 2:03am On Jun 06, 2021
markkuss:
I suspect phileria..
Apart for scratches after bath

Does it scratch you at night?

Doe the scratch peels your skin?

yes it scratches at nite but it doesnt peel off my skin.
any time of the day after bath

small moisture of the body like small sweating triggers this itching all over the body like as if i take chloroquine tab

from scratching of my hands,back,laps,chest,stomach but when my body is dry,the itching will disappear
Re: Itching After Bathing by Iykman042(m): 2:14am On Jun 06, 2021
BigYash:
I got something that will help you. Its only #400 in pharmacy. No go waste money for test ,cux the thing dey confuse doctors. Sotay one tell me say,I go need go outside niaja to run test. But na only #400 when person when no even be doctor prescribed ,work am..

pls what is the name of the tablet

all i need is the solution to stop this itching

even when my body is dry,my body still scrathes me small small

but it is worst when i used cool water to bath,i use warm water this days,with warm water,the itching will be minimal

thanks for ur support
Re: Itching After Bathing by Iykman042(m): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
BigYash:

guy abeg,tell me the name of the drug,make i buy
Re: Itching After Bathing by Drone95(m): 11:24am On Jun 09, 2021
Try change ur soap ,tetmosol is recommended, do away with creams like funbact etc, add detol to ur bathing water,change ur sponge,clean ur towel ,take oral loratadine or benadryl. Or a shot of hydrocortisone injection

1 Like

Re: Itching After Bathing by Iykman042(m): 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2021
Drone95:
Try change ur soap ,tetmosol is recommended, do away with creams like funbact etc, add detol to ur bathing water,change ur sponge,clean ur towel ,take oral loratadine or benadryl. Or a shot of hydrocortisone injection

the itching is from inside the body,or under the skin layer,nt the water,soap or towel,unless soap like tetmosol can help in stopping the itching
Re: Itching After Bathing by BigYash: 6:55am On Jun 12, 2021
Iykman042:

guy abeg,tell me the name of the drug,make i buy
Sorry,these mad mods here on nairaland banned me since..

Mention me with your email or WhatsApp number, so that I will sent you the pics... Make you no go buy another one
Re: Itching After Bathing by Iykman042(m): 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
[quote author=BigYash post=102632838] Sorry,these mad mods here on nairaland banned me since..

Mention me with your email or WhatsApp number, so that I will sent you the pics... Make you no go buy another one
Re: Itching After Bathing by BigYash: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
Iykman042:

Edit and remove ur number
tanx man

(1) (Reply)

6 Things You Must Avoid As A Man If You Want To Remain Fertile And Live Long / TTC Blocked Tubes - Gufei + Serrapeptase / Stung By A Scorpoin Or Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.