Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,955 members, 7,838,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Konga Must Be Doing Something Right - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Konga Must Be Doing Something Right (578 Views)

Konga Ft Dagrin & Remi Aluko – Kabakaba / What Would M.i, Terry G, Timaya And Co Be Doing When They Become Old? / Tongolo, San Bari Bobo, Konga Or Yahooze? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Konga Must Be Doing Something Right by freelance(m): 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2011
I am not a big fan of Konga but seems he is on his 3rd album and watching the Kabakaba Video and his new single with Olamide.

It feels the guy must be doing something right. He also seems to have being with the same producer all along (Laylow)

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdkHbegXS9k&NR=1[/flash]

Listen to this new single with Olamide

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDeWkDjX5hA&feature=related[/flash]

What do you think?  They guy dey try
Re: Konga Must Be Doing Something Right by baslone: 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2011
I love his hustle!! Keep Counting your money bro!! wink
Re: Konga Must Be Doing Something Right by 04kaa: 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2011
i actually like his originality, the guy's verse in the olamide collab is smoking hot.!!! i luv it
Re: Konga Must Be Doing Something Right by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2011
1st video was very creative, well shot and organized. 

good effort and loved the concept.

(1) (Reply)

Girlband In Nigeria? / Ice Prince Drops Superstar Video / Koko Koncert London 2011… In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.