Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot (66578 Views)

Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet / Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker / Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot by TheEnygma(m): 6:18pm On May 10, 2021
Nice one.... Where is this chick from because "LIMAN" means money in my language. grin
Re: Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot by money121(m): 6:19pm On May 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 10, 2021
Kandeed:
The only thing keeping me in this country is the NAF.....If I apply and dem no pick me laidis, Au revoir nothing interest me here anymore
Airmanship abi colito?
Re: Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot by BruncleZuma: 6:22pm On May 10, 2021
See Perezei ooo, my homie made it

grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot by slimman007: 6:22pm On May 10, 2021
kingbee90:
There is something "peaceful" about this man that i just can't explain. I mean he has this positive aura around him. Not that Sudanese dullard in Aso-Rock who likes bloodbath, killings & violence. Buhari is not fit to govern a complex country like Nigeria.

Where you not among those that rejected him called him all sort of names and chase him out.You were chanting sai Baba sai Buhari it is only Bubu that can do it even though you are aware is not qualify to rule to Nigeria you still go ahead to elect him as leader.This is just the beginner till 2023. grin

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot by RichAbujaGuy: 6:22pm On May 10, 2021
Flown on Naija military plane?
Make that the Honourable Jonathan. wink

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:22pm On May 10, 2021
THUNDER FIRE BUHARI!

THUNDER FIRE MANNA!!!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot by BigYash: 6:23pm On May 10, 2021
KingZaddy:

Na Jonathan she use test her flying skills... Why not Buhari
You wan make she end up with badluck abi?
Re: Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot by Fragility6: 6:23pm On May 10, 2021
aspabay:
Reno no get news again.
Donkey,wetin bring reno to this news now? Reno na news agency?
Re: Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot by lexy2014: 6:24pm On May 10, 2021
Shellsploit:
Nothing special...
Aircraft wey i dey fly everyday with Flight simulator grin
U mean for night?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot by Kzinne: 6:24pm On May 10, 2021
TheEnygma:
Nice one.... Where is this chick from because "LIMAN" means money in my language. grin
must be a minority tribe language
Re: Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot by PrinceMajestic: 6:24pm On May 10, 2021
How is this suppose to be a news? Ok the ineffectual buffon was flown to mali by a female pilot and so what do we do about it? Make we fry beans? I see boredom is choking u to death o.p
Re: Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot by oluwasegun007(m): 6:24pm On May 10, 2021
I love the way he put under our administration...

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot by ifymadu: 6:24pm On May 10, 2021
Sha don't allow these bandits and herdsmen kill you under the cover of air crash. They can't be trusted...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot by aspabay(m): 6:25pm On May 10, 2021
Fragility6:

Donkey,wetin bring reno to this news now? Reno na news agency?

Anything about GEJ for SM, na Reno, know this and know peace
Re: Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot by observanc1: 6:26pm On May 10, 2021
aspabay:
Under our administration....
Who are the our.

even GEJ is not bold to say MY ADMINSTRATION

grin grin grin
bushman, services are provided by people.
Which is better when u meet the head of an organisation? "What can i do for you?" Or "what can we do for you?"

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot by observanc1: 6:27pm On May 10, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
How is this suppose to be a news? Ok the ineffectual buffon was flown to mali by a female pilot and so what do we do about it? Make we fry beans? I see boredom is choking u to death o.p
BMC, oya go and collect your 30k. Ur work for the month speaks for itself

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot by aspabay(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2021
observanc1:
bushman, services are provided by people.
Which is better when u meet the head of an organisation? "What can i do for you?" Or "what can we do for you?"

Call MTN customer care right now and tell us what you hear. Ewu Zambia
Re: Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot by Mhimi007(m): 6:30pm On May 10, 2021
Kandeed:
The only thing keeping me in this country is the NAF.....If I apply and dem no pick me laidis, Au revoir nothing interest me here anymore
this guy,omo are we sharing something??
Re: Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot by Bar1941(m): 6:31pm On May 10, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Why she de use hand rub Jona naaa

She nor know say Jona naa Ijaw man when get high libido

Kwontinew

Jona daft, he no fit do anything.
Re: Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot by FORNALS(m): 6:32pm On May 10, 2021
Hello, my fellow Nigerians! Pls, help a help a son, brother and friend. I'm a student of Usman Dan Fodio university of Sokoto. Things have been very difficult here for us. Abeg send us something to wet our pockets.
Acc no; 0136208920
Bank ; GTB
Re: Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot by PrinceMajestic: 6:32pm On May 10, 2021
observanc1:
BMC, oya go and collect your 30k. Ur work for the month speaks for itself
abeg shut up
Re: Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot by fridayakpos: 6:34pm On May 10, 2021
Shellsploit:
Nothing special...
Aircraft wey i dey fly everyday with Flight simulator grin
abi na Benin air u dy try tell us

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot by saphiere(f): 6:35pm On May 10, 2021
Drinokrane:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan on Monday expressed excitement at being flown to Bamako, Mali by Nigeria’s first female military pilot Blessing Liman and other crew members, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Jonathan arrived Bamako on Sunday as part of the ECOWAS team engaging the government and people of Mali as they seek return to democracy.

The ex-president shared his excitement in a tweet, saying:

https://twitter.com/GEJonathan/status/1391751118372364294?s=20

On December 9, 2011, Liman was commissioned into the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) as a flying officer, alongside 126 direct short service course 20\2011 cadets of 325 ground training group in Kaduna.

“I’m ready to reciprocate the confidence put on me by the nation,” she had said after the ceremony at the NAF base.

Nigeria’s first-ever female combat helicopter pilot was Tolulope Arotile who died on July 14, 2020 aged 24 at the NAF base.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot by saphiere(f): 6:37pm On May 10, 2021
Bornsinner7:
The future is... .... Jonathan
FEMALE

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot by Obipaul77(m): 6:41pm On May 10, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Why she de use hand rub Jona naaa

She nor know say Jona naa Ijaw man when get high libido

Kwontinew
Hahaha, where you see that one, mad people everywhere.
Re: Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot by Obipaul77(m): 6:45pm On May 10, 2021
fridayakpos:
abi na Benin air u dy try tell us
For where?, na flight mode wey dey him phone him dey talk about. Please tell him to receive sense.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 10, 2021
Nice
Re: Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot by cosse(m): 6:45pm On May 10, 2021
Lanretoye:
future e ti jonatan.
una no go kee pesin withb laff aswear!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot by Asour: 6:53pm On May 10, 2021
kingbee90:
There is something "peaceful" about this man that i just can't explain. I mean he has this positive aura around him. Not that Sudanese dullard in Aso-Rock who likes bloodbath, killings & violence. Buhari is not fit to govern a complex country like Nigeria.
Hahahahaha!

PMB does have a genteel asceptic aura too.
Why do you think he was 'polished' for support.
The man (PMB) is calm & measured (mostly). Also not a polygamist (which is none of our Business).

My point: These qualities have little to do with effective leadership. PEJ was no messiah. The current situation of things should not make him a saint. Else if we have a worse leadership in 2023, would that make us praise PMB then?

May God help out leaders.

May God help Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot by Tonniex: 6:53pm On May 10, 2021
Sirmuel1:
Where is Tope?

He meant, "..a committed NAF flying officer who emerged as Nigeria’s first female military
pilot under HIS administration.” not under Bu....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan's Throwback Photos After 29 Years Of Marriage / MC Oluomo Unveils New Lagos Parks Uniform (Photo) / Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin At His Hometown, Eruwa After Swearing In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.