Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Ipob Should Stay Away From Niger Delta Region - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Should Stay Away From Niger Delta Region (4743 Views)

5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. / 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Should Stay Away From Niger Delta Region by Taba21: 6:41pm On May 10, 2021
Brimstone77:
can you tell us the ways igbos are dominating or trying to dominate any tribe in Nigeria??

Try to dominate not dominanting can Igbo influence any tribes?
Re: Ipob Should Stay Away From Niger Delta Region by 2elliot: 6:41pm On May 10, 2021
Taba21:

Sharap who goes you?
Igbo boy wannabe Egbesu,we doesn't recognize bastard's as indigen in our region.
Abi, ari owei ba, ikpo kuro kimi owei louba, just come to Bayelsa. I get kekefia for u to eat, and opuro fulou and otaran for u.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Should Stay Away From Niger Delta Region by 2elliot: 6:41pm On May 10, 2021
Taba21:

Mumu keep on making Fool at yourself
Obori
Re: Ipob Should Stay Away From Niger Delta Region by Taba21: 6:44pm On May 10, 2021
Brimstone77:
hahahah don't make me laugh...tell me your trip e let's start from there Niger Delta is not a tribe...see who is discussing about great ndi Igbo...

Can you touch the foot prints of an Igbo man??

Niger Delta slave you should be ashamed of yourself and the tribe you originate from.
Cursed tribe without sense
Re: Ipob Should Stay Away From Niger Delta Region by puzzlegate(m): 6:44pm On May 10, 2021
Taba21:

You're a fool,if I'm a Yoruba person may God makes your tribe men desire be victory but if I'm not a Yoruba person but from the Deltan,all the desire of your tribe men will be nothing and forever will remain our slave.
We Deltans don't talk RUBBISH against our Igbo Brothers for we are all BIAFRANS.
Re: Ipob Should Stay Away From Niger Delta Region by Taba21: 6:45pm On May 10, 2021
goodnessme1:
You don't not speak for all of us in Delta,pls speak for your tribe.

Who is your father?
I knew your mother gave birth to you in my region.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Should Stay Away From Niger Delta Region by puzzlegate(m): 6:45pm On May 10, 2021
[quote author=Taba21 post=101558300]

You're a fool,if I'm a Yoruba person may God makes your tribe men desire be victory but if I'm not a Yoruba person but from the Deltan,all the desire of your tribe men will be nothing and forever will remain our slave.
We Deltans don't talk RUBBISH against our Igbo Brothers for we are all BIAFRANS.
Re: Ipob Should Stay Away From Niger Delta Region by Olatomiwami(m): 6:49pm On May 10, 2021
puzzlegate:
And yet no body sees you on TV. No one heard you on Radio. Only on faceless platform. Rubbish !

What proof do u have that I have never been on radio or tv? U see not every common sense is common.
Re: Ipob Should Stay Away From Niger Delta Region by Taba21: 6:51pm On May 10, 2021
nairalandankrah:

And Why should we be afraid of our Igbo brothers/ freedom?
Instead of Arewa that have been killing us?

You people killed us at odii [bayelsa]
You think we have forgotten!

Mumu Bayelsa na Igbo land?
You people don't even have single common shame better go and secure your volcano ravaged land before Boko haram army send all to join Abazonia in Cameroon
Re: Ipob Should Stay Away From Niger Delta Region by goodnessme1(f): 6:52pm On May 10, 2021
Taba21:

Who is your father? I knew your mother gave birth to you in my region.
Your region.

Which tribe you from.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Should Stay Away From Niger Delta Region by survivor10(m): 6:55pm On May 10, 2021
puzzlegate:
. In reality it's like some miscreants are truly paid to be typing RUBBISH against Biafra online. And the bear different names.

Yes, 30K I heard
Re: Ipob Should Stay Away From Niger Delta Region by Taba21: 6:57pm On May 10, 2021
malele:

U are a fool , google Niger delta and see how many states make up Niger delta .

U think because it’s called Niger delta by fools like u , the indigenous will throw away there tribe?

Fool that is controlling your acestors from the beginning Nigeria.
Fool that first declared independent before your useless acestors.

Many of you will soon go suicide because what is coming on your ways is bigger than what you guys bargain for.

Generation till generation igbo will remain our slave
Re: Ipob Should Stay Away From Niger Delta Region by Taba21: 7:03pm On May 10, 2021
puzzlegate:
Stop telling Lies. We are Deltans and we are fully BIAFRANS. Cease to work for the devil.

Don't blame you because you're one of the baby factory products.
So for your mind na citizen of Deltan you De find, it's better for Tuareg and Hausa to Deltan than this slave
Re: Ipob Should Stay Away From Niger Delta Region by Taba21: 7:06pm On May 10, 2021
puzzlegate:
By the way where is Niger Delta ? IMO, ABIA, DELTA, RIVERS, ANAMBRA etc ...these are Niger Delta because of oil but All are parts of Biafra Nation. So what's your point really ?

You're illiterate and uncivilised mindset for adding Igbo tribe as Niger Delta

Re: Ipob Should Stay Away From Niger Delta Region by November1857(m): 7:07pm On May 10, 2021
Taba21:
If you're ipob members and you're living in any of the six minority states of the Niger Delta from Akwa ibom,Benin,Bayelsa,Cross River,Delta and rivers state,it is not too late to relocate back to your region.

The days ahead won't understand mercy, clearly focus on your attacks and stop encroaching near our borders.

Order has been given to shoot at sight any gathering of ipob terrorist in the six state region.

Those who lacks understanding and appreciation of being accommodated will learn inside refugee camps.

Shut the hell up, who be this thing ! Kindly remove Akwa Ibom and Cross River out of misery !

1 Like

Re: Ipob Should Stay Away From Niger Delta Region by Taba21: 7:10pm On May 10, 2021
NikAustine:
who are the indigenous delta Igbos in delta state called the Aniomas?...aren't there Igbos?...
Because I know they haven't ever deny their igboness...only the ikas and the Ikwerres but the rest subgroups in Nigeria delta that speak igbo agree they're Igbos?
Even in River state
If you remove the Ikwerres...u still have igbo subgroups like the Oyigbo etc..
Oga use ur brain.
Igbos are indigenous to the Niger delta...so do your worst

Igbos are immigrants and accommodated don't have says or open mouth where we are talking
Re: Ipob Should Stay Away From Niger Delta Region by November1857(m): 7:11pm On May 10, 2021
Olatomiwami:

U see y u need to go back to school, Ondo and Lagos are Oil producing states, which region are Ondo and Lagos, Nkita.
Shut up, there's no drop of oil Lagos.
Re: Ipob Should Stay Away From Niger Delta Region by Taba21: 7:12pm On May 10, 2021
Ibadanpikin:
mumu afonja,Asari claims igbos are their slaves,but that same slave go to his father's village and burn down and kill security officers without him and is otondo people stopping them.So who is the real mumu slave.

You will be the one next to cry with your tribe men continue.
Re: Ipob Should Stay Away From Niger Delta Region by Taba21: 7:14pm On May 10, 2021
2elliot:
Abi, ari owei ba, ikpo kuro kimi owei louba, just come to Bayelsa. I get kekefia for u to eat, and opuro fulou and otaran for u.

Toso
Re: Ipob Should Stay Away From Niger Delta Region by Taba21: 7:19pm On May 10, 2021
goodnessme1:
Your region.

Which tribe you from.

Which tribe I said I'm a Deltan, you still asking for tribe,we are the minority tribe.

Re: Ipob Should Stay Away From Niger Delta Region by Brexxit(m): 7:19pm On May 10, 2021
I'm a delta indigene,we in delta ain't joining any fucking biafra,biafrans are our slaves.We are their masters.

The earlier they realize this the better.
Long live the nigerdelta republic. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob Should Stay Away From Niger Delta Region by Jdbrasco2: 7:22pm On May 10, 2021
Taba21:
If you're ipob members and you're living in any of the six minority states of the Niger Delta from Akwa ibom,Benin,Bayelsa,Cross River,Delta and rivers state,it is not too late to relocate back to your region.

The days ahead won't understand mercy, clearly focus on your attacks and stop encroaching near our borders.

Order has been given to shoot at sight any gathering of ipob terrorist in the six state region.

Those who lacks understanding and appreciation of being accommodated will learn inside refugee camps.

STFU you gat one vote
Re: Ipob Should Stay Away From Niger Delta Region by Taba21: 7:23pm On May 10, 2021
November1857:
Shut the up, who be this thing ! Kindly remove Akwa Ibom and Cross River out of misery !

Inferiority complex just spotted.
All you bastard's in My region won't see September
Re: Ipob Should Stay Away From Niger Delta Region by November1857(m): 7:25pm On May 10, 2021
Brexxit:
I'm a delta indigene,we in delta ain't joining any fucking biafra,biafrans are our slaves.We are their masters.

Shut up ! Afonja claiming south south!

1 Like

Re: Ipob Should Stay Away From Niger Delta Region by Taba21: 7:25pm On May 10, 2021
Brexxit:

God punish them

Re: Ipob Should Stay Away From Niger Delta Region by goodnessme1(f): 7:28pm On May 10, 2021
Taba21:

Which tribe I said I'm a Deltan, you still asking for tribe,we are the minority tribe.
Delta Is not a tribe.

Since you are not proud of you tribe,then am done with you.

But stop dragging the name Delta in any stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Should Stay Away From Niger Delta Region by November1857(m): 7:28pm On May 10, 2021
Taba21:

Inferiority complex just spotted.
All you bastard's in My region won't see September
Afonja stunts, I am Typical Akwa Ibom man by the Special Grace of GOD, we are Biafrans, go and hung in the next transformer for all i care !

1 Like

Re: Ipob Should Stay Away From Niger Delta Region by Taba21: 7:30pm On May 10, 2021
goodnessme1:
Delta Is not a tribe.

Since you are not proud of you tribe,then am done with you.

But stop dragging the name Delta in any stupidity.

May isa patanmi,fall on you.

Re: Ipob Should Stay Away From Niger Delta Region by Taba21: 7:31pm On May 10, 2021
[quote author=November1857 post=101561583] Afonja stunts, I am Typical Akwa Ibom man by the Special Grace of GOD, we are Biafrans, go and hung in the next transformer for all i care ! [/quot

Who is your father?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC February Convention Uncertain As Crises Persist In States / The Difference Is Very Clear, Dele Momodu Praises Wike Outfit (photo) / ►MUST WATCH: Cocaine Mafia, West African Drug Trafficking And Addiction N Italy◄

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.