Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,266 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Am Tired Of Life And May Give Myself A Break - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am Tired Of Life And May Give Myself A Break (292 Views)

I Saved An Accident Victim's Life And I'm Proud Of It / Am Tired Of Life And May Give Myself A Break / COVID-19: LIfe And Death In ICUs Of Some Countries Around The World (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Tired Of Life And May Give Myself A Break by highlands: 4:55pm On May 10, 2021
i heve been struggling on my own for some time now without help,often face with shame and disgrace but i always smile at it hoping it will be better one day.
i struggle to round off university in the year 2019 without paying two session school fees and have been hoping God will make a way for me to pay off so i can go for service so i can use the period and allowance to acquire some skills that will change my life for good, but since then i have been jumping from one construction site to another earning 2500 or 3000 naira which cannot solve my problem, i approach relatives that are wealthy but non are ready to help me out and time is running out as i am already 29.the only friend that is willing to help is asking for the impossible (joining a confraternity). by December I'll be 30 yet heading no where in life,going to bed hungry most time when there is no work to do,even the working is now affecting my right leg as the leg grows weak and am often face with pains in the leg but have to survive.
now the nysc list is out and 70 percent of my colleagues are moving .i had to exit our whatsApp group because each time i read about the nysc,it kills me the more knowing too well i need it more than many of them to better my life.i have lost sleep, can't eat because of what i am facing in life.i often feel like am the only person in this world and with the way things are going i am thinking of ending everything at once rather than dying slowly and painfully which is happening to me now.for those that have parent or relatives that are supporting you in life I'll say your lucky for i aften wish I was in such position. i don't know when but i feel i can't hang on again
Re: Am Tired Of Life And May Give Myself A Break by mekuso89(m): 5:06pm On May 10, 2021
Go to one old Church (I mean old) and join them, let the district or station pastor there know who you are and what you've been going through, and also join youth meetings and programs may be you will be able to start seeing some peace from there
Re: Am Tired Of Life And May Give Myself A Break by Kandeed: 5:18pm On May 10, 2021
highlands:
i heve been struggling on my own for some time now without help,often face with shame and disgrace but i always smile at it hoping it will be better one day.
i struggle to round off university in the year 2019 without paying two session school fees and have been hoping God will make a way for me to pay off so i can go for service so i can use the period and allowance to acquire some skills that will change my life for good, but since then i have been jumping from one construction site to another earning 2500 or 3000 naira which cannot solve my problem, i approach relatives that are wealthy but non are ready to help me out and time is running out as i am already 29.the only friend that is willing to help is asking for the impossible (joining a confraternity). by December I'll be 30 yet heading no where in life,going to bed hungry most time when there is no work to do,even the working is now affecting my right leg as the leg grows weak and am often face with pains in the leg but have to survive.
now the nysc list is out and 70 percent of my colleagues are moving .i had to exit our whatsApp group because each time i read about the nysc,it kills me the more knowing too well i need it more than many of them to better my life.i have lost sleep, can't eat because of what i am facing in life.i often feel like am the only person in this world and with the way things are going i am thinking of ending everything at once rather than dying slowly and painfully which is happening to me now.for those that have parent or relatives that are supporting you in life I'll say your lucky for i aften wish I was in such position. i don't know when but i feel i can't hang on again

Only God bro. that's ur way out ur problem is ur looking up to men that'll dissapoint you why not look to the one who won't dissapoint you??

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Life And May Give Myself A Break by efembaba(m): 2:11pm On May 11, 2021
No matter how bad the situation is, suicide is not the solution. You can and will come out of it. Lots of people who went through horrible stuffs but didn't give up are enjoying life today. Don't give up
Re: Am Tired Of Life And May Give Myself A Break by RisenJoe(m): 3:35pm On May 11, 2021
I understand how you are feeling right now, I've been there before, my advice to you is to leave anything concerning NYSC for now and struggle to make money first.... education is always available as long as you have the money, it doesn't matter how long... even sef most successful people in life didn't reach your level academically but they were able to pull through, I mean serious business men who are importers and exporters.

FYI: I dropped out of school as well due to lack of funding and now am running my personal business after serving my boss for close to seven years, it wasn't easy but I did it, though I still have plans to go back to school which I will surely do by God's grace,, but I need to make money first.... I wish you success in life bro

(1) (Reply)

. / Different Colors Of Cannabis And Its Importance. / This Happens To Your Body When You Start Drinking More Water Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.