Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr (41822 Views)

Eidul-mawlid: FG Declares Monday, October 10 Public Holiday / Eidul-Mawlid: FG Declares Thursday, October 29 Public Holiday / FG Declares May 25 & 26 Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr Celebrations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by duality(m): 5:51pm On May 10, 2021
I thought it was Thursday and Friday.

Abeg. Aregbesola should correct it jare.
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by ngadaAwo: 5:51pm On May 10, 2021
Joromi1:

Save the wailings for 2023. He's your next president.
president of federal Republic of Tinubu urchins

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by Supergiant(m): 5:53pm On May 10, 2021
[img][/img]While
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by Bbbwings: 5:53pm On May 10, 2021
Who will now come to work on friday?
This guy is stupid
Why not friday and thursday
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by toyo4souls(m): 5:54pm On May 10, 2021
mustaphagreens:

How much?

3.9M last
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 10, 2021
Lobyloo:
Since I work from home everyday of my life issa holiday
What do you do..

*Not to be nosey though*
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by Ugandatales: 5:56pm On May 10, 2021
900warriorz:
Baba, I dey tell you where I base for 6 years. You go enter bank like this, nobody go attend to you. Most of them go home during break and return later only to close an hour after. No be lamba at all

Lol! That's crazy men! I no fit live for that country o. But why is the break time so long? Do you have an idea why?
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by Sleekfingers: 5:58pm On May 10, 2021
Ugandatales:

grin

I swear, the thing dey pain person o. That's how last week I almost died of hunger on Monday. I didn't know Monday would be public holiday, and I had international transaction to do in the bank.

i tire oooo.......the thing is so annoying

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by wiseman2011(m): 5:59pm On May 10, 2021
Congratulations to our Muslims ☪️faithful

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by Equity15(m): 6:03pm On May 10, 2021
This aregebsola Na mumu
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by LonglifeRng: 6:06pm On May 10, 2021
[quThen it should be extended to Friday plus weekend. ote author=Mavrick2012 post=101558276]Wednesday and Thursday?
What if the moon refuse to show tomorrow?
If the moon isn't sighted tomorrow evening,it means sallah can't be Wednesday,but Thursday.
Is the FG just using style to declare 3 days holidays for the sallah?
[/quote]
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by cucumbar: 6:13pm On May 10, 2021
MykOnyxo:

Haba! This one be like lamba ooo.... No dey bobo us now..
Chinese and Lebanese no go want establish their company there.
what he said is common in francophone countries. No be lamba o.
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by computer0810(m): 6:14pm On May 10, 2021
Dis shows hw dumb dis govt his......a reasonable person will declare just Thursday and Friday, hw can u declare Wednesday and Thursday as holiday when u r not even sure of d exact day fasting will last.....dis is madness
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by Trutherme: 6:16pm On May 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
grin

barka d sallah to Tinubu urchins

may this sallah cure your stupidity to realize that Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond Insha Allah amin

Chai! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I have not laughed so hard after reading a post on Nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

UKPABI!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by Phyde: 6:22pm On May 10, 2021
No nah, it should be Thursday and Friday, let them check again.
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by 900warriorz: 6:22pm On May 10, 2021
Ugandatales:

Lol! That's crazy men! I no fit live for that country o. But why is the break time so long? Do you have an idea why?
I really don't know...anything is possible in a country that goes on public holidays every month to celebrate voodoo cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by Lamanii22(f): 6:30pm On May 10, 2021
Nzlove:
Why not Thursday and Friday angry, e get why

Honestly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by Angrygoat: 6:32pm On May 10, 2021
I can't wait. I dey miss whr dem dey sell pounded yam. If to say dem add Friday join, I for say yes buhari is working.
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by puremaker7(m): 6:33pm On May 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
grin

may this sallah cure your stupidity to realize that Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond Insha Allah amin
effect of weed in your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by Ugandatales: 6:37pm On May 10, 2021
900warriorz:
I really don't know...anything is possible in a country that goes on public holidays every month to celebrate voodoo cheesy

Ahh cheesy grin
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by MzTunechi(f): 6:39pm On May 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
grin

lol what is this grin

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by Okortor: 6:46pm On May 10, 2021
Rubbish. When we were hoping on Thursday n Friday.
Only Real workers and bankers can relate.
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
So so holidays
From one holiday to another

Nor be small thing una dey do for this country o
i think say dey don arrest you for previous post oga
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by Raychee(f): 7:01pm On May 10, 2021
The moon should move it to Thursday and Friday joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 10, 2021
Thank you father lord ,although Friday for sweet oh so e go spill enter weekend
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by DEBJOCH1(m): 7:01pm On May 10, 2021
THAT ONE IS FOR THE FEEDERAL GOVERNMENT, ON THE OTHER NEWS, WE ARE WAITING FOR THE SULTAN OF SOKOTO TO SEE HIS OWN MOON ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT SO AS TO. DECLARE HIS OWN HOLIDAY THURSDAY/DAY MEANING THAT WE WILL ALL RESUME BACK TO WORK ON MONDAY. LAS LAS WE WILL BE HAPPY
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by DEBJOCH1(m): 7:02pm On May 10, 2021
THAT ONE IS FOR THE FEEDURAL GOVERNMENT, ON THE OTHER NEWS, WE ARE WAITING FOR THE SULTAN OF SOKOTO TO SEE HIS OWN MOON ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT SO AS TO
DECLARE HIS OWN HOLIDAY THURSDAY/FRIDAY MEANING THAT WE WILL ALL RESUME BACK TO WORK ON MONDAY. LAS LAS WE WILL BE HAPPY
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by Ishilove: 7:12pm On May 10, 2021
They should have made it Thursday and Friday. See as they have spoilt my plans

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by Jolomenas: 7:29pm On May 10, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
USELESS HOLIDAY FOR HEAD SLAMMERS!
Even your pope is a head slammer, do you need a picture for proof?

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by ecomalchemist(m): 7:33pm On May 10, 2021
VERY MUCH DESERVED
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by Emyben(m): 7:37pm On May 10, 2021
Why not Thursday and Friday? E get why.
Someone would now rest Wednesday and Thursday, then suddenly go to work on Friday only to go back for the weekend.

You can’t even travel. Mtcheeew
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by hardeyeanc(m): 7:50pm On May 10, 2021
Exactly what ma thinking
Mavrick2012:
Wednesday and Thursday?
What if the moon refuse to show tomorrow?
If the moon isn't sighted tomorrow evening,it means sallah can't be Wednesday,but Thursday.
Is the FG just using style to declare 3 days holidays for the sallah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plane Carrying Osinbajo Couldn't Land In Akure After Hovering For Many Minutes / Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari / Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.