Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr (41805 Views)

Eidul-mawlid: FG Declares Monday, October 10 Public Holiday / Eidul-Mawlid: FG Declares Thursday, October 29 Public Holiday / FG Declares May 25 & 26 Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr Celebrations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by Offpoint1: 7:56pm On May 10, 2021
900warriorz:
You see Cotonou baa, they go for break from 1pm to 4pm and close by 5pm grin
How much is Cotonou visa? grin

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by bjtinz: 7:58pm On May 10, 2021
Nzlove:
Why not Thursday and Friday angry, e get why

As in!! angry

Me wey don make plans finish. Dammit!! sad

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by A9ine: 8:03pm On May 10, 2021
Their institutions open from 8 am to 12 pm.
They have a 3-hour break so they reopen at 3 pm and close at 5 pm. Same goes for school, except the secondary and tertiary level finish classes at 7 pm. It's s francophone thing.

Ugandatales:

Lol! That's crazy men! I no fit live for that country o. But why is the break time so long? Do you have an idea why?

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by WorldRichest: 8:14pm On May 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
grin

barka d sallah to Tinubu urchins

may this sallah cure your stupidity to realize that Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond Insha Allah amin

You are showing advanced symptoms of psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and hallusinations. Better seek help now before you find yourself nakked at Upper Iweka Bridge Head.
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by adioolayi(m): 8:17pm On May 10, 2021
Some intentionally wicked lecturers back in those days, usually take advantage of things like this to display their wickedness.....They will put one awkward Test on that Friday... knowing majority of their students won't be available. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by Ugandatales: 8:17pm On May 10, 2021
A9ine:
Their institutions open from 8 am to 12 pm.
They have a 3-hour break so they reopen at 3 pm and close at 5 pm. Same goes for school, except the secondary and tertiary level finish classes at 7 pm. It's s francophone thing.

Wow. Okay. I heard something like that happens in Italy or so. Not too sure though
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by zedegit: 8:27pm On May 10, 2021
Private school task masters will not see this one now.
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by Pat081: 8:50pm On May 10, 2021
Useless holiday so no work on Wednesday and Thursday and worker will now go back to work on Friday what of those who will be in other state
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by Fantazy(m): 9:20pm On May 10, 2021
Why Wednesday and Thursday? I thought it's Thursday and Friday
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by Hapuruchukwu(m): 9:20pm On May 10, 2021
This FG self. Why not Thursday and Friday.
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by Fantazy(m): 9:21pm On May 10, 2021
Pat081:
Useless holiday so no work on Wednesday and Thursday and worker will now go back to work on Friday what of those who will be in other state

It's should be Thursday and Friday, not...

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by Pat081: 11:08pm On May 10, 2021
Fantazy:

It's should be Thursday and Friday, not...
yes oooo
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by ThatFairGuy: 5:21am On May 11, 2021
Whatever rocks your boat
Mavrick2012:
Wednesday and Thursday?
What if the moon refuse to show tomorrow?
If the moon isn't sighted tomorrow evening,it means sallah can't be Wednesday,but Thursday.
Is the FG just using style to declare 3 days holidays for the sallah?
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by SimplyShit: 6:43am On May 11, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
USELESS HOLIDAY FOR HEAD SLAMMERS!

Omo you dey vex o grin

I like your vibes Jare

Useless Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by Babsolala: 6:55am On May 11, 2021
Seems like the month of May carries the most holidays in Nigeria.
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by meobizy(f): 8:12am On May 11, 2021
Back in school, I used to look forward to mid terms and public holidays. As a worker in my field, I look forward to times off. When I go the 9 - 5 route, na public holidays and annual leaves I go dey look. Left to me, every worker would receive a full month of inactivity every year. A lot of people work themselves to their graves. Life consists of a lot more than going through motions.
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by yetunsbay(m): 8:31am On May 11, 2021
Mavrick2012:
Wednesday and Thursday?
What if the moon refuse to show tomorrow?
If the moon isn't sighted tomorrow evening,it means sallah can't be Wednesday,but Thursday.
Is the FG just using style to declare 3 days holidays for the sallah?
once Sha'ban is 30 days Ramadan turns 29
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by yetunsbay(m): 8:33am On May 11, 2021
Pat081:
Eid fitr falls on Wed. Oya tell us if na ur Govt hw Una go take declare am
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by wink2015(m): 8:40am On May 11, 2021
HOLIDAY in the midst of general insecurity all over the country.

God will save us from this Buhari government.

Let pray that Mr President concludes the remaining years of his tenure and a new government that will usher in prosperity and security of lives comes in.
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by Pat081: 9:58am On May 11, 2021
yetunsbay:
Eid fitr falls on Wed. Oya tell us if na ur Govt hw Una go take declare am
dnt get me wrong bros that is not what I mean, what am trying to say is that it should have be Thursday and Friday ,you knw that some people will have move from one state to another
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by yetunsbay(m): 10:33am On May 11, 2021
Pat081:
dnt get me wrong bros that is not what I mean, what am trying to say is that it should have be Thursday and Friday ,you knw that some people will have move from one state to another
I understand you bro. With your ascertion that means 3 days will be given. Main thing is that at least the Festivity day must be part of the holiday

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by God2man2again(m): 10:58am On May 11, 2021
How true is the information that Lagos declared Thursday and Friday as public holiday for Salah?

Someone should help to confirm.

Thanks.
Re: FG Declares Wednesday, Thursday Public Holidays To Mark Eidul-Fitr by beta247: 5:00pm On May 11, 2021
Nothing is falling right for this government. Bubu!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election / 'Buhari Is Going With Yahaya Bello' - Dino Melaye's New Song (video, Photos) / Tinubu, Oshiomhole, El-rufai’s 2023 Posters Spark Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.