Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,400 members, 7,819,425 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Help My Lips Are Always Dry No Matter Any Weather - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help My Lips Are Always Dry No Matter Any Weather (242 Views)

Woke Up Only To Find This On My Lips (graphic Photo) / Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Lips Are Always Dry No Matter Any Weather by Jeablue: 5:10pm On May 10, 2021
I have been wondering and battling this dry lips for a very long long time now.

I drink much water � to the point that I urinate alot at night.

I use wet lips but still not working.

I try as much as possible to eat enough vegetables and fruits but still the same.

My skin looks very healthy and smooth but I don't know why my lips is always dry and it pains and kind of peal off.

Please any one know what is the cause of this?

What is wrong with me?

How can I take care of this?.
Re: Help My Lips Are Always Dry No Matter Any Weather by andyblinks05: 5:45pm On May 10, 2021
When last did you kiss?
Re: Help My Lips Are Always Dry No Matter Any Weather by Ahmed0336(m): 5:53pm On May 10, 2021
andyblinks05:
When last did you kiss?

E bi like say you smoke Oshogbo kpoli
Re: Help My Lips Are Always Dry No Matter Any Weather by Vitamin17(m): 5:54pm On May 10, 2021
Excessive licking of the lips contributes to dry and chapped lips.. exposure to sun causes the lips to dry too.. infact many factors can make the lips to dry ie weather and so on.. do you know even some disease causes the lips to dry irrespective of what you apply? Other causes of dry mouth include dehydration, salivary gland diseases, diabetes, smoking, chewing tobacco, hormonal imbalances etc.. am suspecting xerostomia.. I would suggest you go consult a physician for lucid and proper diagnosis..
Re: Help My Lips Are Always Dry No Matter Any Weather by andyblinks05: 5:55pm On May 10, 2021
Ahmed0336:

E bi like say you smoke Oshogbo kpoli
nobi solution he dey find?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Lips Are Always Dry No Matter Any Weather by Jeablue: 7:39pm On May 10, 2021
andyblinks05:
When last did you kiss?
yesterday but it still the same even if I stay a month without kissing.
Re: Help My Lips Are Always Dry No Matter Any Weather by Jeablue: 7:40pm On May 10, 2021
Vitamin17:
Excessive licking of the lips contributes to dry and chapped lips.. exposure to sun causes the lips to dry too.. infact many factors can make the lips to dry ie weather and so on.. do you know even some disease causes the lips to dry irrespective of what you apply? Other causes of dry mouth include dehydration, salivary gland diseases, diabetes, smoking, chewing tobacco, hormonal imbalances etc.. am suspecting xerostomia.. I would suggest you go consult a physician for lucid and proper diagnosis..
am really worried but I don't smoke.
Re: Help My Lips Are Always Dry No Matter Any Weather by andyblinks05: 7:41pm On May 10, 2021
Jeablue:
yesterday but it still the same even if I stay a month without kissing.
Then I guess you need a surgery
Re: Help My Lips Are Always Dry No Matter Any Weather by Jeablue: 7:41pm On May 10, 2021
andyblinks05:
nobi solution he dey find?
he for just respect himself and keep quit instead of showing stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Help My Lips Are Always Dry No Matter Any Weather by Jeablue: 7:43pm On May 10, 2021
andyblinks05:

Then I guess you need a surgery
jezz am now scared

(1) (Reply)

Treat Chronic Prostatitis, First Step Is To Give Up Bad Habits / IVF Cost: How Much Does Infertility Treatment Cost? / Is It True That Drinking When You're Stressed Is The Best Way To Unwind? NO.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.