Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Late Dare Adeboye: How Redeemed Church Pastors Prayed For Hours To Revive Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Late Dare Adeboye: How Redeemed Church Pastors Prayed For Hours To Revive Him (694 Views)

Adeboye: How A Text Message Ended My Sorrow Over Lost Son / Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 / RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Dare Adeboye: How Redeemed Church Pastors Prayed For Hours To Revive Him by Insidenaija: 6:09pm On May 10, 2021
Pastor Dare Adeboye, the late son of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, who died in his sleep on Tuesday, May 5, was reportedly prayed for in an attempt to revive him for long hours, by some the RCCG top pastors, Newspremises has learnt.

It was gathered from top pastors in the church that the inability of the family to trace any known ailment to him or any pre-existing health condition intensified the tempo of prayers directed to God to revive him by some of the pastors, who believed he might have “been spiritually attacked.”

The church which announced the death on Thursday, May 6, had also confirmed that the pastor’s death was not due to COVID-19 infection, adding that “he was in good health before he went to bed and died in his sleep.”

The deceased, who was the Assistant Pastor in charge of Region (Youth) 35, still conducted a church programme last Tuesday, the day he died.

“He was an energetic man of God. He was hale and hearty with no known health condition. Tuesday was for Bible Study and he attended. So, when the wife raised the alarm that he was not waking from his sleep, top RCCG pastors and prayer warriors gathered in their house and started praying. It lasted for hours,” a source said.

“Prayer sessions also began at the Redemption Camp on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway where the news had filtered only among the senior pastors that Dare did not wake from his sleep. They also started an intensive prayer session. If it was indeed a spiritual attack, Dare would have woken up from the corporate anointing which prayed for him. I believed God himself took him away,” another source stated.

Dare, the third child of Pastor Adeboye, was reported to have died in his sleep on Tuesday in Eket, Akwa Ibom State, where he was based with his wife and three children.

It was reported that after he did not wake up as usual, his wife went to check on him and found out that he had passed on.

A statement on RCCG’s official Twitter account, signed by the church’s public relations unit, had confirmed the news, apparently after long hours of prayer and confirmation that he had died.

“It is with a deep and heartfelt sense of loss we announce the departure of our beloved son, brother, husband and father, Oluwadamilare Temitayo Adeboye, who went to be with the Lord on the 4th of May, 2021,” RCCG public relations department said in a statement.

“Though shaken, our anchor remains Jesus Christ in whom we have the assurance that we will one day meet in a place where there is no pain,” RCCG said.

“It is the wish of the family to be left alone at this moment, and we pray the Lord keep you as you honour this humble request.”

SaharaReporters had reported on Saturday that the General Overseer of the church, Pastor Adeboye, last Friday night broke his silence after the demise of his son.

Adeboye, who preached at the May 2021 edition of the church’s Holy Ghost service, urged everyone to always thank God and say ‘It is well’ even in the face of crises rather than ‘blame and question God’.

He had said, “Whatever we have is given to us by God, be it wealth, wife, husband, children, etc. and if it got taken away by God, all we can do is give God glory for actually giving us the privilege to enjoy those wealth or kids temporarily and it is not for us to complain, blame and question God.

“What we see as sorrows might be joy in the sight of God; I mean His ways and thoughts are not the same with ours, we shouldn’t forget that both good and bad happen at God’s command. (Lamentations 3:38).

“Finally in all things, let’s learn to say thank you father and It is well. God bless all of you in Jesus’ name.”

The RCCG overseer had further stated that peace is one of the blessings only God can give, saying, “There is a peace that passes human understanding. It is only God that can give that peace. I thank God that I have that peace.”

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/last-moments-of-pastor-adeboyes-son-how-redeemed-church-pastors-prayed/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Late Dare Adeboye: How Redeemed Church Pastors Prayed For Hours To Revive Him by 3lovelyflowers(f): 6:14pm On May 10, 2021
angry
Re: Late Dare Adeboye: How Redeemed Church Pastors Prayed For Hours To Revive Him by Amotolongbo(f): 6:14pm On May 10, 2021
It was gathered from top pastors in the church that the inability of the family to trace any known ailment to him or any pre-existing health condition intensified the tempo of prayers directed to God to revive him by some of the pastors, who believed he might have “been spiritually attacked.”
the deceased might haven’t gone for medical checkup to check the conditions of his visceral organs.

When one is above 40years, it is always good to go for medical check up to ascertain the fitness of the visceral organs and know which one of them needs more attention.

It could have been heart failure
Re: Late Dare Adeboye: How Redeemed Church Pastors Prayed For Hours To Revive Him by iammo(m): 6:17pm On May 10, 2021
When they can't get a powerful man, they target his beloved son

Sudden death without ailments, even his wife and bedmate didn't know when he gave up the ghost
Re: Late Dare Adeboye: How Redeemed Church Pastors Prayed For Hours To Revive Him by Righteousness2(m): 6:19pm On May 10, 2021
Don't be Suprised that Pastor Dare saw them Praying but due to the sweetness and Ambeiance of Heaven, He refused to come back.

I know of a Brother, who died in the Hospital. He died in the Lord. He was taken to Heaven .
Meanwhile Brethren came and were praying and praying and Praying. His wife also was crying!

The Lord Showed the Brother what was happening on Earth! He saw the Brethren praying on his body. He began to tell the Lord, No Lord! No Lord! I don't want to go back! The Brethren continued praying and praying! HE was told He has to go back! HE kept on saying, No Lord! I don't want the Earth anymore.
He was finally told to go back. He saw himself heading back to his body in the hospital. He opened his eyes and the Brethren were screaming for Joy! The Brother was so angry with them. He told them How he was sent back because of their prayers.

Don't be Suprised Pastor Dare saw Heaven and Refused to come back Here!

The Death of a Child of GOD is Glorious!
It is Majestical! It is indescribable!

Don't trade JESUS Christ for Anything!!

4 Likes

Re: Late Dare Adeboye: How Redeemed Church Pastors Prayed For Hours To Revive Him by Amotolongbo(f): 6:22pm On May 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
Don't be Suprised that Pastor Dare saw them Praying but due to the sweetness and Ambeiance of Heaven, He refused to come back.

I know of a Brother in the Lord
scam alert

1 Like

Re: Late Dare Adeboye: How Redeemed Church Pastors Prayed For Hours To Revive Him by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 10, 2021
So what happened? cry cry Their prayers weren't effective enough, or God wasn't listening?

Has an autopsy been carried out? Rather than pray intensively, why didn't they make plans to send him to the hospital? They assumed he "died in his sleep", but if they were wise enough, they'd realize that people in such conditions still have slim chances of survival if given swift medical attention... Until they're medically pronounced DEAD.
Re: Late Dare Adeboye: How Redeemed Church Pastors Prayed For Hours To Revive Him by habsydiamond(m): 6:25pm On May 10, 2021
Oga at the top... Explain urself.... I know of a brother in the lord..... U must have seen him in heaven abi...kwantinue

2 Likes

Re: Late Dare Adeboye: How Redeemed Church Pastors Prayed For Hours To Revive Him by Insidenaija: 6:31pm On May 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
the deceased might haven’t gone for medical checkup to check the conditions of his visceral organs.

When one is above 40years, it is always good to go for medical check up to ascertain the fitness of the visceral organs and know which one of them needs more attention.

It could have been heart failure
Hmmm
Re: Late Dare Adeboye: How Redeemed Church Pastors Prayed For Hours To Revive Him by darocha1: 6:35pm On May 10, 2021
Righteousness2:

I know of a Brother, who died in the Hospital. He died in the Lord. He was taken to Heaven .
Meanwhile Brethren came and were praying and praying and Praying. His wife also was crying!

The Lord Showed the Brother what was happening on Earth! He saw the Brethren praying on his body. He began to tell the Lord, No Lord! No Lord! I don't want to go back! The Brethren continued praying and praying! HE was told He has to go back! HE kept on saying, No Lord! I don't want the Earth anymore.
He was finally told to go back. He saw himself heading back to his body in the hospital. He opened his eyes and the Brethren were screaming for Joy! The Brother was so angry with them. He told them How he was sent back because of their prayers.

I don't doubt... I don't believe but your story sweet me
Re: Late Dare Adeboye: How Redeemed Church Pastors Prayed For Hours To Revive Him by doggedfighter(f): 6:37pm On May 10, 2021
Righteousness2:

Delusion
Re: Late Dare Adeboye: How Redeemed Church Pastors Prayed For Hours To Revive Him by MickzyDonald: 6:38pm On May 10, 2021
They should leave the dead and not bring them back to this brutal world, our efforts ain't worth it at all
Re: Late Dare Adeboye: How Redeemed Church Pastors Prayed For Hours To Revive Him by doggedfighter(f): 6:40pm On May 10, 2021
I don't know why they do this.

It has never worked.

A pastor's daughter passed on , they kept praying from morning to afternoon . She didn't wake.

A woman was brought to the hospital she died.

When the son heard of it he ran to the hospital with his Bible.

Shouted in tongues ,commanded her to arise yet nothing happened.

After all these , he drove her to the mortuary.
Re: Late Dare Adeboye: How Redeemed Church Pastors Prayed For Hours To Revive Him by Kobojunkiee: 7:12pm On May 10, 2021
Righteousness2:

Stop lying to people in God's name. Jesus Christ, the one you pretend you believe in, made it more than clear that no one will enter into Heaven or Hell until after He has returned and judged their works. undecided

If your Dare is in Heaven as you claim, then in the same breath you declare Jesus Christ a LIAR, all for the sake of a mere man.. undecided
Re: Late Dare Adeboye: How Redeemed Church Pastors Prayed For Hours To Revive Him by Kobojunkiee: 7:13pm On May 10, 2021
darocha1:

I don't doubt... I don't believe but your story sweet me
That is how many are easily deceived with sweet lies. The man you just responded you declared by his proclamation there that Jesus Christ lied. undecided
Re: Late Dare Adeboye: How Redeemed Church Pastors Prayed For Hours To Revive Him by ThatFairGuy: 8:28pm On May 10, 2021
Delusional grandeur cheesy cheesy cheesy[s]
Righteousness2:

[/s]
To you now, you're like Jesus we're like those who stoned him grin

It'll be too late for you to realize if you didn't eventually get Mercy of God. When malakul maot wipe you with iron baton, you'll remember thatfai.rguy of NL, and he warned me of this delusion on Earth cheesy
Re: Late Dare Adeboye: How Redeemed Church Pastors Prayed For Hours To Revive Him by Jones4190(m): 9:49pm On May 10, 2021
Righteousness2:

Kontenue, chief register of heaven
Re: Late Dare Adeboye: How Redeemed Church Pastors Prayed For Hours To Revive Him by Ajibade123(m): 11:13pm On May 10, 2021
Righteousness2:

consider nollywood you might be the next Afolayan or Bamiloye who knows?

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: "I Saw Prophet TB Joshua Dancing With The Angels In The Clouds" - Indian / Pastor Kumuyi Reacts To Claim Of Lowering Church’s Standard Of Holiness | VIDEO / Hmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.