Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

VIDEO: "I Saw Prophet TB Joshua Dancing With The Angels In The Clouds" - Indian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / VIDEO: "I Saw Prophet TB Joshua Dancing With The Angels In The Clouds" - Indian (691 Views)

The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? / Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections / How Did Satan Convince 1/3 Of The Angels To Betray God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: "I Saw Prophet TB Joshua Dancing With The Angels In The Clouds" - Indian by Believersgist: 6:00am On Jun 30, 2021
It is more than 3 good weeks now and probably a month that the popular man of God, general overseer and the founder of the Synagogue Christian Church of all Nations, Prophet TB Joshua has left this sinful world and his departure has set aside a hollow in the hearts of many, as loved ones and families including the church congregations worldwide can't just stop thinking about his great works on Earth.

Even though people are testifying about great things the man of God has done while he was alive, many still dare to use negative words about him, saying he is not a true man of God and on this note that a minister of God from India - Prophet V. Justin, has vividly cleared rumors online and sends strong warning to those mocking men of God as he Testifies to the present place of Prophet TB Joshua after his divine call home on the 5th of June 2021.

The Indian minister said he had a dream on June 14th, 2021, and in his dream, he had a revelation about the man of God where he was seen dancing and rejoicing with Angels in the Clouds. He said after this, he also had a voice saying Prophet TB Joshua is with the Lord and rejoicing up there and the heavens were all rejoicing with him.

Prophet V. Justin said he has...

https://www.believersgist.com.ng/2021/06/video-i-saw-prophet-tb-joshua-dancing.html

Re: VIDEO: "I Saw Prophet TB Joshua Dancing With The Angels In The Clouds" - Indian by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:07am On Jun 30, 2021
Believersgist:
It is more than 3 good weeks now and probably a month that the popular man of God, general overseer and the founder of the Synagogue Christian Church of all Nations, Prophet TB Joshua has left this sinful world and his departure has set aside a hollow in the hearts of many, as loved ones and families including the church congregations worldwide can't just stop thinking about his great works on Earth.

Even though people are testifying about great things the man of God has done while he was alive, many still dare to use negative words about him, saying he is not a true man of God and on this note that a minister of God from India - Prophet V. Justin, has vividly cleared rumors online and sends strong warning to those mocking men of God as he Testifies to the present place of Prophet TB Joshua after his divine call home on the 5th of June 2021.

The Indian minister said he had a dream on June 14th, 2021, and in his dream, he had a revelation about the man of God where he was seen dancing and rejoicing with Angels in the Clouds. He said after this, he also had a voice saying Prophet TB Joshua is with the Lord and rejoicing up there and the heavens were all rejoicing with him.

Prophet V. Justin said he has...

https://www.believersgist.com.ng/2021/06/video-i-saw-prophet-tb-joshua-dancing.html

Jokes and mems! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: "I Saw Prophet TB Joshua Dancing With The Angels In The Clouds" - Indian by favour32(m): 6:10am On Jun 30, 2021
T.B Joshua!
A great man!
Nobody can take that away.
Re: VIDEO: "I Saw Prophet TB Joshua Dancing With The Angels In The Clouds" - Indian by MadamVanessa(f): 6:13am On Jun 30, 2021
A great prophet he was.

Non is going to fit into that shoes for a very very very long time. I missed him.
Re: VIDEO: "I Saw Prophet TB Joshua Dancing With The Angels In The Clouds" - Indian by Megatrix: 6:29am On Jun 30, 2021
Another scammer prophet
Re: VIDEO: "I Saw Prophet TB Joshua Dancing With The Angels In The Clouds" - Indian by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Jokes and mems! cheesy
Its all lies my SD.Things people do for popularity

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: "I Saw Prophet TB Joshua Dancing With The Angels In The Clouds" - Indian by stupidmod3: 6:40am On Jun 30, 2021
na only clouds
Re: VIDEO: "I Saw Prophet TB Joshua Dancing With The Angels In The Clouds" - Indian by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:22am On Jun 30, 2021
The guy died and everyone wants to trend out of his demise! smiley

Rozcol:
Its all lies my SD.Things people do for popularity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: "I Saw Prophet TB Joshua Dancing With The Angels In The Clouds" - Indian by istina: 7:29am On Jun 30, 2021
'Dancing in the clouds' very funny.
So how does this help anyone?

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: "I Saw Prophet TB Joshua Dancing With The Angels In The Clouds" - Indian by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:40am On Jun 30, 2021
Everyone is seeing something but the irony is their vision is contradictory! cheesy

Re: VIDEO: "I Saw Prophet TB Joshua Dancing With The Angels In The Clouds" - Indian by Airwavez: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2021
cool

Wetin Indian people no go wey Dance no go follow

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/09/2021 / We Share Fliers & Handbills At Churches & Mosque / The Man Who Built The Largest Statue Of Jesus In The Whole World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.