Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,567 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Facebook And Instagram Ads- How To Avoid Ad Account Ban, Disable And Restricted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook And Instagram Ads- How To Avoid Ad Account Ban, Disable And Restricted (459 Views)

My Four Bank Accounts Restricted/frozen / My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly / How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook And Instagram Ads- How To Avoid Ad Account Ban, Disable And Restricted by Timo01(m): 6:34pm On May 10, 2021
Have you ever experienced ad account ban before? Has your ad being rejected several times before?
I was there before.

It can be very frustrating when you are set to run ads and make sales and boom! you get a notification- account disabled.
I lost 7 Facebook account being restricted from running ads.
14 ad account disabled. 2 Facebook pages restricted from running ads.

I went through these nightmares until I finally cracked the code. Since then my ad has never been rejected once. Neither does my ad account get banned.

I am free I run ads when I want to run ads, with no fear of being banned.

I have also made several 6 figures running ads on Facebook.

In this free training, I walk you through step by step on how to prevent your ad account from being banned and still run ads even with a tiny budget.

[Watch the Training here ][https://digitalnaij.com/courses/facebook-and-instagram-ads-masterclass/]

This video shows you how to gain access to the free video training.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRdAsnerFhY

(1) (Reply)

. / We Are Not Manufacturing This Simple Product In Nigeria. / Standard Mini Flat To LET At Iyana Ipaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.