Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,689,662 members, 6,336,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 June 2021 at 04:31 AM

Why North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break Up — Arewa Consultative Forum - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break Up — Arewa Consultative Forum (32074 Views)

Isa Pantami: Arewa Consultative Council Issues Statements (photos) / Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum / Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) Officially Endorse Buhari For Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break Up — Arewa Consultative Forum by Mikecold: 5:26pm On May 11
sadiq1985:
more state were created in north because of the rate of inflow of southerners to north searching for destiny a typcal village that you cant imagine you will find igbo milangring and wandering doing cheap business example A D .come to my village with two families houses the next one is an igbo shop selling cgrtt and marijiwana !!!!
Taqiya

There are more northerners doing petty things in South than southerners in north

More states was created for north to populate and control resources

There is more quality of life and living in South than even in Kano where transport is ₦50
Re: Why North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break Up — Arewa Consultative Forum by UnabashedIPOB: 5:51pm On May 11
But in an interview with SaharaReporters on Monday, ACF's spokesman, Emmanuel Yawe, said the North can never support secessionists because Nigeria is relatively okay the way it is.

I am not sure what rock this IDIOT who is ACF spokesperson crawled out of. But what ever rock he crawled out of, he must be BLIND, DEAF, DUMB and STUPID to make such an imbecilic statement. I guess as a FULANI, life is OKIEDOKIE. He and his kindred have the pleasure of REAPING where they NEVER SOWED, milking the resources of ZOOGERIA dry.
Re: Why North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break Up — Arewa Consultative Forum by Mrpojj(m): 6:35pm On May 11
Re: Why North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break Up — Arewa Consultative Forum by CavemanDefuturo: 7:35pm On May 11
If the needed division (freedom) come in peace fine, if it comes with war..even better. We will earn our freedom once again honorably.

1 Like

Re: Why North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break Up — Arewa Consultative Forum by bolajinoni1(m): 8:02pm On May 11
In the name of Jesus, in the name of Allah, in the name of ifa Nigeria is going to break inshallah, in agbara olohun iledumare, in agbara oduduwa this country is going to end very soon. Amen amen amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break Up — Arewa Consultative Forum by jude79(m): 12:01pm On May 12
SmartPolician:
He said, “There is no way any part of Nigeria will secede without a civil war. We are so integrated that it is impossible for us to sit at a conference table and allow each part to go their ways, it's not possible, it's not a tea party, there will be war. If any part of Nigeria wants to secede, there will be war, maybe even more serious war than what we had before between 1967 and 1970. So, if anyone is calling for secession, he's calling for war.

That's where I stopped reading.
That man is plain stupid!
Why would these nincompoops be threatening others with war whenever they say they don't want to be part of this pseudo-union?
The north doesn't want to lose out of SW oceans, Niger Delta oil well, and juicy jobs in the south (NNPC, DPR, NPA, etc).
Yeye dey smell!

I don't know if it's me, but you should smell the coffee, what he's telling you is how the core north feels without sugarcoating it. He's also telling YOu that he's a parasite or a leech to put it in its real perspective, and that the only way you can be free from him is to fight for your freedom, sophistication and diplomacy will not solve the case of this parasite. The Bible says that "the kingdom of God suffereth violence and that violence taketh it by force" Our political leaders can now see that once again, the southeast and nnamdi kanu were right about the core north.

1 Like

Re: Why North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break Up — Arewa Consultative Forum by BluntCrazeMan: 6:36am On May 13
Wait until a southerner becomes the president.
Everything will become wrong with the country
Re: Why North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break Up — Arewa Consultative Forum by orisa37: 7:26am On May 13
Yawe is talking nonsense.
Re: Why North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break Up — Arewa Consultative Forum by Natty14(m): 8:49am On May 15
Ekwensu buo gị ọnụ. You will die in that your stupid war. You think you can threaten the south to succumb to your idiocy. Ewu
Re: Why North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break Up — Arewa Consultative Forum by kayusely70(m): 9:04am On May 15
bolajinoni1:
In the name of Jesus, in the name of Allah, in the name of ifa Nigeria is going to break inshallah, in agbara olohun iledumare, in agbara oduduwa this country is going to end very soon. Amen amen amen
Let everybody say a BIGGER AMEN!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break Up — Arewa Consultative Forum by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:33pm On May 17
LeeSantos:

Can you feed in this for more than a year?
3 weeks without food and you're dead

All you mention above can be planted anywhere thank to technology.
why haven't you if it's so easy?
You want to turn forest region into flatland and lose biodiversity? Go ahead cut your neck to spite your face you hear
Re: Why North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break Up — Arewa Consultative Forum by LeeSantos(m): 5:21pm On May 17
MIKOLOWISKA:
3 weeks without food and you're dead why haven't you if it's so easy?
You want to turn forest region into flatland and lose biodiversity? Go ahead cut your neck to spite your face you hear

Mention all the food you produce in the north Nd I will tell you other states that produce it if not even more than what the north do
Re: Why North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break Up — Arewa Consultative Forum by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:38pm On May 22
LeeSantos:

Mention all the food you produce in the north Nd I will tell you other states that produce it if not even more than what the north do
Nothing in north that cannot be produced in south
But labour required to fell trees in forest region no be here o. I doubt you've farmed before, if not you will not be making these statements

Also different climate and soil for different crops affect yield

You can get 20 tons of tomato in south
But 60 tones in north

Just as trees do better in south

Also tsetse fly kills cattle in south

While they thrive in north

Think am well o

Unless you want to be importing food from abroad with weak Naira which will lead to further devaluation

These things are not straightforward o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake / Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) / Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.