Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? (42301 Views)

Obi, Okoya, Olu Okeowo, Others Attend Funke Daniel's 60th Birthday Party / Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) / Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by jude79(m): 11:26am On May 12, 2021
Gandollaar:
And for this you are sucking Reno's balls already with relish, even though you are not Yoruba but from an endangered clan confronting annihilation challenge daily??

You are now 3 for 5 Kobo

Hahaha, simpleleo supporting Reno. About his worth, are you sure? Because the last time I bought him it was for 10 for 5 Kobo.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by Factshunter: 11:28am On May 12, 2021
[s]
reality1010:

Reno you over hyped these people. Olu was saying the real fact and warning them about the decision they want to take. The igbos for sure will do well and rule Africa and the world with a nation unlike others. Nigerians have been able to check mate the Igbos using qouta system, ethnicity, etc but with a nation, the igbos will offer you the best and you will v nothing to black mail about them.
For the yorubas i will sincerely advice they remain and work for the good of Nigeria. Yorubas v benefitted so much from the system more than the hausa fulanis. More yorubas in govt as civil servants. More yorubas as aides. More yorubas in oil companies that explore no oil in south west. The banking sector has more money from the south east and northern business men but the yorubas house the headquaters of these banks in Lagos. With a break up, people will move as well as business. New forces will emerge as well.
Mr Okeowo is right.
[/s]

Your I.d contradicts your sense of reason; you are highly delusional hence none of the junk you wrote up there can be verified.

Or can we confirm any of them starting from this one, below?

The banking sector has more money from the south east

grin
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by oyatz(m): 12:40pm On May 12, 2021
dignity33:
I disagree with Reno, all this your narrative was before not presently if it was ever happened . Reno we know you have ancestorial background with Yoruba even your name said it all. South West are full of Area Boys and thugs. Presently in Education they are lacking behind to compare South East. Obasanjo put many Yoruba on strategic positions in Oil sectors during his eight years which I'm aware of that

Obasanjo never ran Chevron, Mobil, Elf, Total and Shell.

These are private multinational companies that hire the best hands to work in their companies.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by BabaIbo: 6:35pm On May 13, 2021
pricklewane:
Funny Igbos n foolishness.

IT is debatable but you can not list a single IT company of any repute not matter how insignificant.. Lol. Yorubas beat your fathers in that field 99-0

Qho counted the professor to know Igbos have more or where did you get that statistics from Ipob buruea of foolishness or where ?

Take time out to visit Agbara n Ilupwju industrial estate let you father tell us how many manufacturing companies is own by Igbos there.

Stupidity at its peak.

So if a foreigner or stranger sets up a company or factory in agbara, ilupeju etc., it automatically means it's owned by you people.

Wey.rey leleyi o cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by BabaIbo: 6:37pm On May 13, 2021
pricklewane:
Funny Igbos n foolishness.

IT is debatable but you can not list a single IT company of any repute not matter how insignificant.. Lol. Yorubas beat your fathers in that field 99-0

Qho counted the professor to know Igbos have more or where did you get that statistics from Ipob buruea of foolishness or where ?

Take time out to visit Agbara n Ilupwju industrial estate let you father tell us how many manufacturing companies is own by Igbos there.

Stupidity at its peak.

So if a foreigner or stranger sets up a company or factory in agbara, ilupeju etc., it automatically means it's owned by you people.

BTW, of the countered ones, na only I.T you see.
You kuku ma lack sense, go to USA or Canada and see many Igbos who invented many things in I.T field, for medical uses or any other uses.

Wey.rey leleyi o cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by pricklewane: 12:23am On May 14, 2021
The mad part of your comment I suppose it was your foolish oloriburuku Igbo pathetic wretched father you referred to. May it not be well with any member of you household dead alive n unborn. Your foolish olosho mother inclusive.

BabaIbo:

Stupidity at its peak.

BTW, of the countered ones, na only I.T you see.
You kuku ma lack sense, go to USA or Canada and see many Igbos who invented many things in I.T field, for medical uses or any other uses.

Wey.rey leleyi o cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by BabaIbo: 8:28pm On May 14, 2021
pricklewane:
The mad part of your comment I suppose it was your foolish oloriburuku Igbo pathetic wretched father you referred to. May it not be well with any member of you household dead alive n unborn. Your foolish olosho mother inclusive.

I'm not surprised, after all you beat your mom and fights your father.

Why will you have respect for others parents when you disrespects yours?

Use.less dirty thing like you.

Jobless Tout, I heard Sanwolu chased you and your kind away from your abode(under bridge) today.

You never see anything! cheesy grin
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by Nobody: 9:19am On May 20, 2021
ngadaAwo:
lol Reno will now be a darling to Tinubu urchins

well God bless real Omoluabis

Will you sharap there!!
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by theTranscriber: 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by theTranscriber: 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
grin grin
grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by theTranscriber: 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? by theTranscriber: 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) / Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) / Onnoghen: Protesters Against Buhari Storm Channels TV, Waiting For Osinbajo (PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.