Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Garba Shehu Deletes Tweet On How CCTV Caught Attempt To Rob Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu Deletes Tweet On How CCTV Caught Attempt To Rob Aso Rock (43584 Views)

Obi's Supporter Deletes Tweet About 19 States Won, ANAP Calls It False Info / 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer / Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu Deletes Tweet On How CCTV Caught Attempt To Rob Aso Rock by Psoul(m): 9:38am On May 11, 2021
When you keep habouring criminals in Aso Rock. You use them to cause mayhem and return them to the villa for protection.
Soon they will start kidnapping you guys from that villa and be killing most of you.
Keep breeding monsters you can not tame.
Re: Garba Shehu Deletes Tweet On How CCTV Caught Attempt To Rob Aso Rock by blackmantis: 9:40am On May 11, 2021
This is quite unfortunate. The whole public relations and spokesmen in the presedency needs to be overhauled.

This is really embarrassing.
Re: Garba Shehu Deletes Tweet On How CCTV Caught Attempt To Rob Aso Rock by LightUpWithKemi: 10:00am On May 11, 2021
John 11 vs 35: Jesus wept.

Need your support, kindly check my signature.
Re: Garba Shehu Deletes Tweet On How CCTV Caught Attempt To Rob Aso Rock by showlove911(m): 10:02am On May 11, 2021
This......

Re: Garba Shehu Deletes Tweet On How CCTV Caught Attempt To Rob Aso Rock by BbqTormentor: 10:12am On May 11, 2021
airminem:
Allow the vulture be...
no peace for the supporters of evil
Re: Garba Shehu Deletes Tweet On How CCTV Caught Attempt To Rob Aso Rock by ShootThemAll(m): 10:20am On May 11, 2021
Invading Gambari's house in Aso Rock, I don't think its possible.

It's highly not possible for armed robbers to penetrate or even have a plan of invading Aso rock. I think something else happened.

If it's actually just a burglary, Garba Shehu will NEVER tweet about it or make it open because it's a big shame.

Garba Shehu just tweeted that to divert attention of what actually happened in Aso rock. Maybe because he had no other options.

I believe there is a serious power tussle inside Aso rock, and it has to do with the Chief of Staff Gambari. That's why the first lady is not in Aso rock but in Dubai.

#BunchOfTerrorists
#EndNigeriaNowToSaveLives
Re: Garba Shehu Deletes Tweet On How CCTV Caught Attempt To Rob Aso Rock by frog12: 10:21am On May 11, 2021
fake news I think, to distract from failures of the government.
Re: Garba Shehu Deletes Tweet On How CCTV Caught Attempt To Rob Aso Rock by danngnews: 10:27am On May 11, 2021
marianneada:
Good day my fellow Nairalanders,

Please be patient and read my long post and forgive my grammatical errors, my name is Ada Marianne, i need your help my fellow Nairalanders, i have seen a lot of cases where nairalanders helped fellow nairalanders in distress, i never knew a day will come when i will solicit for people's help online, i'm an old nairalander, my profile can be verified to confirm this, i used to write stories here on nairaland, some of my stories made Frontpage here few years ago, i paused writing stories here because of family and work pressure.

I had a premature baby delivery on February due to the shock i experienced as a result of the stroke my mom suffered on February, my mom suffered a stroke as a result of my dad's sudden death on November 2019, since my dad's death my mom hasn't gotten over the shock of his death, due to the fact that we lost our dad not so long ago i entered shock because i was scared i might lose my mom also, i was rushed to the hospital where the doctors tried their best to stop my premature labor but they couldn't so i delivered the baby prematurely at 6 months plus, the baby spent 3 months in the incubator, we spent all our savings on my mom's stroke treatment, the baby's hospital deposits, blood transfusions, scans, x-rays and drugs, the baby has been discharged and our bill is six hundred and sixty thousand naira and we don't have any money left on us, please nairalanders help me raise the hospital bill so i can take my baby home as the condition where the hospital keeps discharged mother and child that couldn't pay their bill is not good for a new born baby that was delivered prematurely, most babies kept there relapse after some time and get infections because the doctors and nurses no longer care for or attend to the baby, we are not allowed to boil hot water and there are no bed or mosquito nets, we sleep on a bench, please my nairaland family please assist me, i have seen this great Nairaland family assist people in distress in the past, no amount is too small to assist me with, even 1k contribution each from 650 nairalanders will save me, this is not a scam attempt, i can be called on WhatsApp video call so you can see me and the baby in the hospital, callers can also speak to the hospital doctors and nurses on WhatsApp video call to confirm my story, nairalanders based in Onitsha Anambra state and environs can visit me in the hospital and see me and the baby and confirm my story, my God will bless you as you help.

I can be reached on call and WhatsApp via: 08119012140

Madam, I will like to help, what's the name of the hospital?

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Deletes Tweet On How CCTV Caught Attempt To Rob Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:27am On May 11, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-garba-shehu-deletes-tweet-on-attempt-to-rob-another-aso-rock-official

When the alleged victim did not post anything about it but someone else posted and edited loud for the world to see, it shows who the perpetrator was. Damage control for a murder plot gone wrong, this is what I see.
Re: Garba Shehu Deletes Tweet On How CCTV Caught Attempt To Rob Aso Rock by Cnach: 10:49am On May 11, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-garba-shehu-deletes-tweet-on-attempt-to-rob-another-aso-rock-official
I can't swear with my maker that the person inside Aso Rock is a Nigerian
Re: Garba Shehu Deletes Tweet On How CCTV Caught Attempt To Rob Aso Rock by foreshore(m): 10:59am On May 11, 2021
Re: Garba Shehu Deletes Tweet On How CCTV Caught Attempt To Rob Aso Rock by Fourteen90: 11:01am On May 11, 2021
How is it possible for armed robber to break into Ado rock
Re: Garba Shehu Deletes Tweet On How CCTV Caught Attempt To Rob Aso Rock by airminem(f): 11:56am On May 11, 2021
Erimmy2:
Sarcasm at its best.
grin
Re: Garba Shehu Deletes Tweet On How CCTV Caught Attempt To Rob Aso Rock by oguns222: 12:19pm On May 11, 2021
IPOBrep:
Who owns peoples Gazette pls.

Let's be sure it's not another sowore in the making

Why not focus on the truthfulness or otherwise of the news instead of attacking the source?

Or are you one of the bastardd rejoicing over the emptiness of this government?
Re: Garba Shehu Deletes Tweet On How CCTV Caught Attempt To Rob Aso Rock by EmperorTolson: 12:48pm On May 11, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians / Osinbajo Wins Polling Unit, Egunrege Ikenne, For Tinubu / VP Shettima Decorates Kayode Egbetokun, New IGP (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.