Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,247 members, 7,825,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. (10885 Views)

Former Lagos Governor Fashola In Mecca (Photo) / Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In / South East Results Start To Trickle In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2011
10cirenoh:

Well i thought you said you can shut down nairaland by driving 1 billion traffic to nairaland within few minutes, thats what you said, so thats like making seun jobless, don't worry, PDP/GEJ can feed seun if you do that cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes, i mean if to say this site belongs to a slowpoke, that is what i would have done since
Re: Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. by wired123: 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2011
pawa4ul:

I tot that Nijas have grown far above this bullshit level that these Ibos and Yorubas are exhibiting in this thread. For speaking out loud, we should talk about the topic and be happy for the performing Gov-FRB. Lagos is not just a yoruba state, but a national one. That is why we need ppl like Fashola to govern the state. That should be our focus. We should spend more time praying for him and not these bullshit that you low-brains are doing here.
Get busy guys!

In as much as I do not support this tribal bashing. I just want to correct you on the highlighted. How can you say Lagos is not a Yoruba state Are the indigenes Igbos Exactly, They are the Aworis and co and the last time I checked, they are Yorubas. It's statements like that that can cause violence and malice. Please, stop it. It was because of statements like that Jakande got elected and we all know what happened after that, don't we? Agreed, Igbos are part and parcel od Lagos, so are other groups in Nigeria but why is it that it's only you guys that make such inflammatory statements Even the Edos that are indigenes do not make such statements. When the Hausas made such statement, we all know what happened. It's because the Yorubas and the Igbos love eachother that is why such as not happened between them but do not push their endurance. Thank you.
Re: Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. by haboosa(m): 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2011
Congrat BRF , he won with 1.53 million while his closest rival Ade Dosunmu Had 300 thousand plus . Congrat once again BRF smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. by 10cirenoh: 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2011
odiaero:

Yes, i mean if to say this site belongs to a not-so-smart person, that is what i would have done since

I hear you.
Re: Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. by DrAdre(m): 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2011
Congratulations Mr BRF
Re: Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. by Flash4fash(m): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2011
Did I here anyone say Fashola is gonna contest 2015 presidency?
Re: Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. by EkoIle1: 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2011
lowlah:

I am yoruba and i dont support Eko ile cos that inappropriate and bad behaviour, This kind of attitude wont get Nigeria anywhere talkless of your beloved Lagos state.

If you Eko ile reasons like this then i hope you didnt castigate the silly people in the North that carried out such barbaric acts all in the name of region and religion?

Plus i hope you are not a moderator cos if you have then Nairaland should strip you off all responsibilities as you are a bigot and a forum as large as nairaland shouldnt be associated with such rubbish.

Must you lie that you are Yoruba just to prove a lousy point?

Abeg keep this silly rubbish to yourself,
Re: Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2011
EzeUche__:

How do Igbos think like sheep, when many political parties participate in our region. We have a flourishing democracy.

ROTFL @ flourishing democracy!!

Up Orji! Up Ajimobi! Up Fashola!! Up Ngige!
Re: Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. by EkoIle1: 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2011
EzeUche. How do Igbos think like sheep, when many political parties participate in our region. We have a flourishing democracy.

You flourishing democracy, but your people are killing each other in Imo because of the same misguided democracy you are talking about?

ibo people obviously have their own special definition for democracy :"almajiri style:"

Let me show you what democracy means in the SW of today,

I’ll accept defeat – Dosunmu

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20110427610750

Bankole Called Me Early to Accept Defeat -Osoba

http://allafrica.com/stories/201104111803.html

Gbenga Daniel congratulates Amosun

http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/news/76-hot-topic/20989-gbenga-daniel-congratulates-amosun

That is democracy and political maturity,  not the violence and blood letting you people are perpetrating in the East/North because of greed and backward politics of twisted democracy,
Re: Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. by hardbody: 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2011
For the records, i am NOT Youruba, I am Ibo, and i read this headline and was excited because Fashola as a 'person' has been doing wonderfully well. Yes he hits my income hard by way of tax, but i am seeing returns delivered. the next thing the thread veers off to Ibo this, yoruba that and i find it difficult to comprehend how in present day Nigeria my generation still cannot think beyond Ibo/Hausa/Yoruba. Really amazing.

I have been around, seen a couple of decent Yoruba, and indeed Hausa folks. I live and make my money working in lagos, and honestly i have done well for myself by all modest standards, i am trying hard to understand what the grouse is, the BRF that we are fighting over had severally appointed Ben Akabueze into his cabinet, can we learn from such a progressive mind?

Honestly I tire 4 una.
Re: Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. by EkoIle1: 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2011
hardbody:

For the records, i am NOT Youruba, I am Ibo, and i read this headline and was excited because Fashola as a 'person' has been doing wonderfully well. Yes he hits my income hard by way of tax, but i am seeing returns delivered. the next thing the thread veers off to Ibo this, yoruba that and i find it difficult to comprehend how in present day Nigeria my generation still cannot think beyond Ibo/Hausa/Yoruba. Really amazing.

I have been around, seen a couple of decent Yoruba, and indeed Hausa folks. I live and make my money working in lagos, and honestly i have done well for myself by all modest standards, i am trying hard to understand what the grouse is, the BRF that we are fighting over had severally appointed Ben Akabueze into his cabinet, can we learn from such a progressive mind?

Honestly I tire 4 una.

You might want to go preach all that to your folks back East. It's all about tolerance, accommodation and hospitality, something you people know nothing about.

Every ibo won claim Fashola, but the same people voted to keep PDP in power, the same PDP that needlessly punished the state and starved Lagos state for 8 years, the same PDP is still bent on frustrating Fashola's efforts in Lagos state.

You people are directionless and you speak from both sides of your mouth. Keep fooling yourselves, we're hip to your games,
Re: Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. by ezeagu(m): 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2011
Eko Ile:

You might want to go preach all that to your folks back East. It's all about tolerance, accommodation and hospitality, something you people know nothing about.

Every ibo won claim Fashola, but the same people voted to keep PDP in power,  the same PDP that needlessly punished the state and starved Lagos state for 8 years, the same PDP is still  bent on frustrating Fashola's efforts in Lagos state.

You people are directionless and you speak from both sides of your mouth. Keep fooling yourselves, we're hip to your games,

[size=28pt]OH SO WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS THAT IT WAS ONLY IGBO PEOPLE THAT VOTED FOR PDP, MEANING THAT IGBO PEOPLE MAKE UP THE MAJORITY OF SOUTH WESTERN NIGERIA?[/size]
Re: Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. by hardbody: 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2011
Eko Ile (or whatever you choose to identify yourself with). Get this straight, i am not interested in politics and hardly find time to discuss it. I only voted once in my lifetime and that was when i contested SUG elections in my Uni days. Having said that, it baffles me how you could be this venomonous and throw about gutter language as if you never had any manner of decent upbringing, you so easily describe a group of people as fools, unaccomodating, directionless and all that.

For your information, i have no intentions of joining issues with you in matters that do not transcend myopic understandings belonging to little minds. When you comport yourself well enough to discuss intellectually and arrange your language in a manner devoid of gutter language, we may re-engage, until then please insult the Ibos to high heavens, one thing that will always happen is that the Ibo, Yoruba, Hausa or any ethnic minority will excell irrespective of what you or your ilks might be concocting. Besides, your angst has nothing to do with the progess of anyone, i preach live and let live, but if you wanna live in the world anti any non-yoruba, please carry on, some day, you will develop cancer arising from the fury of hatred you harbour for others.

Good day to you.
Re: Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. by EkoIle1: 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2011
ezeagu:

[size=28pt]OH SO WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS THAT IT WAS ONLY IGBO PEOPLE THAT VOTED FOR PDP, MEANING THAT IGBO PEOPLE MAKE UP THE MAJORITY OF SOUTH WESTERN NIGERIA?[/size]

Olodo, out of 15 million registered voters in the SW, 13 million stayed home and gave GEJ the middle finger.

Out of 6 million registered voters in Lagos state, 6 million stayed home and gave GEJ the middle finger.

Do your math and figure out the what number applies to you,
Re: Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. by SirVee(m): 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2011
Babatunde Raji Fashola is the most erudite politician around today! He deserves to be the president of Nigeria.

I wish him the very best this second tenure. I wish him God's guidance and protection, and wisdom. I pray that the Lagos House of Assembly members co-operate with this 'star of our time' - BRF to build Lagos into a world class city, create jobs, improve transportation and make housing more affordable.

I also pray that he is able to shake the toga of the 'God Father' off!

Long Live lagos State, Long Live BRF, Eko o ni baje o!
Re: Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. by ezeagu(m): 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2011
Eko Ile:

Olodo, out of 15 million registered voters in the SW, 13 million stayed home and gave GEJ the middle finger.

Out of 6 million registered voters in Lagos state, 6 million stayed home and gave GEJ the middle finger.

Do your math and figure out the what number applies to you,

0% of Lagos voted, the South West handed the victory over to PDP and the South West no longer knew what ACN was. Where do they teach this math? undecided
Re: Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. by onlytruth1: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2011
If there is any ethnic group from Nigeria that can dominate the world, it is the IGBOS

Gbam Gbam, perhaps, the chinese too, just perhaps. Please no tribe is a match to the Igbos in the entire world, even the British knows this truth.
Re: Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. by Elpieda: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2011
Gosh see how tribalistic Nigerians are in this present day and age,

Eko Ile whats the difference between you and those almajiris with the way you are talking and showing yourself, Your mam should have used condom before having you,

Please get beyond this tribalistic crap Nigerians and lets live each day as it comes, How can Nigeria move forward if we still hold on tight to yourba/igbo/hausa, Ki lo de, kai!!!!
Re: Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. by Rhino5dm: 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2011
why is this thresd full of vulture ?? The hypocrites are having their day.

Lol @ this nyammiris trying to reap where they do not sow.
BTW How many of the 85% igbos were voted into Lagos house of assembly??

With there boast of being the majority in Lagos, one should expect them winning positions.

As usual, they will blame it on us. yeah! welcome to year 1966
Re: Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. by ezeagu(m): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

why is this thresd full of vulture ??

Leave then.
Re: Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

why is this thresd full of vulture ?? The hypocrites are having their day.

Lol @ this nyammiris trying to reap where they do not sow.
BTW How many of the 85% igbos were voted into Lagos house of assembly??

With there boast of being the majority in Lagos, one should expect them winning positions.

As usual, they will blame it on us. yeah! welcome to year 1966

Na because of frustration o.

Who wants the likes of Orji and Akala? Who no go vex? Misery wants company.
Re: Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. by EkoIle1: 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2011
Elpieda:

Gosh see how tribalistic Nigerians are in this present day and age,

[b]Eko Ile whats the difference between you and those almajiris w[/b]ith the way you are talking and showing yourself, Your mam should have used condom before having you,

Please get beyond this tribalistic crap Nigerians and lets live each day as it comes, How can Nigeria move forward if we still hold on tight to yourba/igbo/hausa, Ki lo de, kai!!!!

Till I start slaughtering you and your people for any reason, you remain i.diotic and mentally f'ed up for that statement.

Oloshi talking about apples and oranges. D/umb backside scumbag.
Re: Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. by helpdoer: 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2011
YES! a man of action whom we all respect. Fashola brings out the best in Lagos. Wish we could keep him forever. Hurray to Fashola, Tinubu, Opeifa and others
Re: Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. by MrBarzini: 1:29am On Apr 28, 2011
Eko Ile, I have been reading your comments, I've come to the conclusion that you are the biggest morron on this website. You post like a fool. Without reasoning. Please learn to use you brains. They are wasting.
Re: Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. by Nomehstan(m): 2:24am On Apr 28, 2011
D'man i no that no body will win you so far lagoshians are concern.

Re: Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. by skypopson(m): 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2011
dr fashola for president come 2015
Re: Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. by nasoeb: 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2011
Eko Ile you are a TOTAL DISGRACE to the Yorubas and Nigerians in general. I shame to call you a Nigerian. Wetin dey worry you? you dey craze? who mess you wey no pay you wey make you come dey run your smelling mouth here. OOLLOOOSSHHHIII

At this jet age, see how you are washing your Stinky Dirty Lineage outside dey disgrace your parents.

I sure sey you never reach house for long, make you reach house see sey your people don DIS-OWN you because you bring nothing to them but DISGRACE.

Soon we go Dis-country from NIGERIA.

Foolish frustrated Bastard
Re: Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. by ideylaff: 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2011

My Fellow Humble NL members, it's such a pity and a shame that this thread could be subjected and degraded to tribalistic bullets and uncouth comments from all angles.

Can we please calm down and just thank GOD that in the midst of PDP not willing to relinquish power we still have a few things to be happy about.

If this is what we have turned this thread into I just wonder what the future holds for us all as a People. sad

1st and foremost NIGERIA is a nation, can we all come together to make it work irrespective of the tribe you or I belong to.

Please Please Please.

There is no winner or loser in a heated debate.

GOD bless you all and may peace reign between all parties on this NL thread. AMEN
Re: Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. by hackney(m): 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2011
^^^ havent cared to read the comments but i hope Fashola wins again.
He's the man for lagos state.
Re: Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. by manugbo(m): 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2011
YES OOO
COME 2015 FASHOLA FOR PRESIDENT.

WE THE IBOS WILL SUPPORT HIM AGAIN
Re: Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 29, 2011
Eko Ile:

Must you lie that you are Yoruba just to prove a lousy point?

Abeg keep this silly rubbish to yourself,

EWU OCHA kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Acn/gov Fashola In The Lead In Lagos, As Results Trickle In. by EkoIle1: 7:50am On Apr 29, 2011
nasoeb:

Eko Ile you are a TOTAL DISGRACE to the Yorubas and Nigerians in general. I shame to call you a Nigerian. Wetin dey worry you? you dey craze? who mess you wey no pay you wey make you come dey run your smelling mouth here. OOLLOOOSSHHHIII

At this jet age, see how you are washing your Stinky Dirty Lineage outside dey disgrace your parents.

I sure sey you never reach house for long, make you reach house see sey your people don DIS-OWN you because you bring nothing to them but DISGRACE.

Soon we go Dis-country from NIGERIA.

Foolish frustrated naughty person

Who is this jacka/s/s? Fc/u/k you,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oya Na! Sanusi Pushes For Complete REMOVAL Of Fuel Subsidy / "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun / Ndukwe Must Apologize To Abia Speaker - More PDP Chieftains Tell Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.