Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Trigger-Happy Soldier Kills Fruit Vendor In Zamfara Over Banana - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trigger-Happy Soldier Kills Fruit Vendor In Zamfara Over Banana (22574 Views)

Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo / Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) / Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trigger-Happy Soldier Kills Fruit Vendor In Zamfara Over Banana by Ckonnet: 6:23am On May 11, 2021
Animal kingdom!!!
Re: Trigger-Happy Soldier Kills Fruit Vendor In Zamfara Over Banana by Manirkim(m): 6:29am On May 11, 2021
It's quite unfortunate. How did the soldier come about a gun? Is he on duty? Did he sign for the gun? Who issued him the gun? These are issues the army authority should investigate but as per the zoo, nobody cares. The soldier might even go free.
Re: Trigger-Happy Soldier Kills Fruit Vendor In Zamfara Over Banana by Goalnaldo(m): 6:29am On May 11, 2021
Chineke obinigwe what is this? A young man trying to make ends meet just lost his life like that. Nigeria is not only the poverty capital of the world but also the country where crime is the highest. God help us cry
Re: Trigger-Happy Soldier Kills Fruit Vendor In Zamfara Over Banana by bhella10: 6:29am On May 11, 2021
PTSD. Shit happens. Our combatants needs R&R. He should be court martialed.
Re: Trigger-Happy Soldier Kills Fruit Vendor In Zamfara Over Banana by gambia(m): 6:32am On May 11, 2021
Things has fallen apart in this country.
Re: Trigger-Happy Soldier Kills Fruit Vendor In Zamfara Over Banana by samwillyco1(m): 6:40am On May 11, 2021
What
This may be one of all those repented Boko Haram Boys been recruited into military
Re: Trigger-Happy Soldier Kills Fruit Vendor In Zamfara Over Banana by greatbrian(m): 6:54am On May 11, 2021
First ish, his will a soldier go home and fetch a gun? Even when not In uniform. I doubt the story. Soldiers sign their rifle after been properly dressed and when on duty or operation and ASAP after they sign it in back. The story get as he be I doubt the credibility
Re: Trigger-Happy Soldier Kills Fruit Vendor In Zamfara Over Banana by BBright1: 6:58am On May 11, 2021
Sence is far from him
why not pay for what u want if u are not a thief.
Justice must be
Re: Trigger-Happy Soldier Kills Fruit Vendor In Zamfara Over Banana by SEGLIZ: 7:02am On May 11, 2021
NPF will always tell you they are investigating the issue.
I've never heard them say the suspect is in custody while investigation is on going.
if this were to be a bloody civilian they will the case has been charged to court.
bunch of constitutional approved gun parading bandit everywhere.
Re: Trigger-Happy Soldier Kills Fruit Vendor In Zamfara Over Banana by olowo1930: 7:03am On May 11, 2021
God shall judge . the country is cursed , killing has no meaning and people fear noone.Govt has brought poverty to the land.Only God can remove it. Soldiers are poorly paid but killing innocent should never be encouraged this country
Re: Trigger-Happy Soldier Kills Fruit Vendor In Zamfara Over Banana by bastardson: 7:03am On May 11, 2021
Mpanyi:
See the type of country we are in. Police arrested and released the soldiers. The soldier came back and shot their victim. They wronged the man twice. First by theft. Second by killing him. This is sad. Police should hold to account. If the police has taken lawful against the soldiers they would not be able to kill the man. This is why this country will never be àll right. When people continue to be and considered above the law.
The police cannot lock up a serving military personnel.. What they can do it’s report him to be court Marshalled then arrest him after his dismissal .
Re: Trigger-Happy Soldier Kills Fruit Vendor In Zamfara Over Banana by yommygift15: 7:04am On May 11, 2021
Thesame gun they'll tell us cannot kill or overpowered Boko boys, that's y God is killing them one by one with Boko Haram boys, I still don't blv we have a reasonable security personnel in this country
Re: Trigger-Happy Soldier Kills Fruit Vendor In Zamfara Over Banana by kingmsookwagh(m): 7:04am On May 11, 2021

Re: Trigger-Happy Soldier Kills Fruit Vendor In Zamfara Over Banana by talk2maurice(m): 7:12am On May 11, 2021
What are they investigating again sef.

R
I
P to the death.
Re: Trigger-Happy Soldier Kills Fruit Vendor In Zamfara Over Banana by NLPoliceWoman: 7:18am On May 11, 2021
UGAHAM:

Sorry for such hard words but this two guys I always read or track their comments they hate igbos and it pains me because of the I registered here to comment any day it will hit them. Am sorry for my words. But what is good for A is good for B. Instead of preaching peace the will be or their comments will be negative.
Good you apologized.
But go through their posts and quote me in any of their posts that confirms they both hate igbos, as you pointed out and I will report it too.
I am here to sanitized this forum.
You and any member can report their posts that breaks the rules of this forum, especially about tribalism or abuse of members or wishing members evil just as you have done.
One thing I don't joke with here is tribalism along with curses and abuse.
I report on behalf of any member that is being trolled, cursed or abused.

I will be waiting to see you quote me when you come across any of the 2 member's post that suggest they hate igbos, yorubas or Hausas, especially igbos as you pointed out.
Again, I will be waiting.

As your signature says : Do the right thing!
Re: Trigger-Happy Soldier Kills Fruit Vendor In Zamfara Over Banana by oluwaahmed: 7:21am On May 11, 2021
Vyolet:
Coward like him, when he sees Boko haram/bandits and the likes, he will be trigger sad.

Exactly, more like trigger shy
Re: Trigger-Happy Soldier Kills Fruit Vendor In Zamfara Over Banana by Reference(m): 7:24am On May 11, 2021
bastardson:
The police cannot lock up a serving military personnel.. What they can do it’s report him to be court Marshalled then arrest him after his dismissal .

Yes he cannot pass through the normal course of the criminal justice system but he cannot be released from a crime scene as the perpetuator either.

What should happen is that the police authorities contact the Military Police and hand over he case file imcluding the suspect over to them.
Re: Trigger-Happy Soldier Kills Fruit Vendor In Zamfara Over Banana by ShawnT(m): 7:26am On May 11, 2021
I condemn what the soldier did, that's so unethical and unmilitary buh the fruit vendor should have let go off the fruit and stay alive.Never argue with a man carrying firearm, pls let's be wise o.
Re: Trigger-Happy Soldier Kills Fruit Vendor In Zamfara Over Banana by malele(m): 7:29am On May 11, 2021
FishLaps:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/01/14/suspected-thief-burnt-alive-in-ibadan/

The link is different from the news.MODsalways verify before pushing to front page
Re: Trigger-Happy Soldier Kills Fruit Vendor In Zamfara Over Banana by oguns222: 7:34am On May 11, 2021
post=101571634:

Don't mind him.
He will also be killed before the end of the year by the court of law to face the consequences of his evil actions.

The animalistic soldier shot a young man at the back, a young man trying to make ends meet for saying the he should pay for the Banana he bought?!
This is nothing but cruelty and wickedness.
He will surely face the same gunshot as his punishment pretty soon.
Many of our military personnel should be made to go through some psychiatric evaluation on a yearly basis.
What a huge loss to his family.
We can feel the pain of the family.
So sad!
RIP Musa.

Your hypocritical opinion is worthless. So, shut up.
Re: Trigger-Happy Soldier Kills Fruit Vendor In Zamfara Over Banana by ecomalchemist(m): 7:35am On May 11, 2021
BANANAS
Re: Trigger-Happy Soldier Kills Fruit Vendor In Zamfara Over Banana by Joromi1: 7:40am On May 11, 2021
IPOB soldier
Re: Trigger-Happy Soldier Kills Fruit Vendor In Zamfara Over Banana by iamimohtal(m): 7:40am On May 11, 2021
Can't blame the dead, but it shud be known that life is cheap in Nigeria, it can be taken away from you anytime, but wisdom is free, I tend to avoid all manner of people on uniform in Nigeria, cus even man o war dey form levels sef, I stay far from them, the area boys I can handle but the Nigerian security forces are just a physical representative of death itself....
Rip bro, do not rest in peace, nt yet
Re: Trigger-Happy Soldier Kills Fruit Vendor In Zamfara Over Banana by Dumte(m): 7:42am On May 11, 2021
Take them to Sambisa forest now and you will see how a soldier will remove his uniform and hide before he can trek on the ground.
You killed a man for not allowing you to steal his goods, your punishment should not be less than death.

After all, he who kills by a HAPPY TRIGGER must also die by ANOTHER HAPPY TRIGGER.
Re: Trigger-Happy Soldier Kills Fruit Vendor In Zamfara Over Banana by iamimohtal(m): 7:43am On May 11, 2021
ShawnT:
I condemn what the soldier did, that's so unethical and unmilitary buh the fruit vendor should have let go off the fruit and stay alive.Never argue with a man carrying firearm, pls let's be wise o.

Wasn't with a firearm wen the argument occurred, the idiot went home to get one....
The level of lawlessness is top notch
Re: Trigger-Happy Soldier Kills Fruit Vendor In Zamfara Over Banana by Risingblue008(m): 7:44am On May 11, 2021
Pure first degree murder
He go suffer before thesame government wey give am uniform go kill am cos definitely
Penalty for this is by
Firing
Or
Hanging

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos / Police Arrest Kidnappers Of UBEC Chairman & Daughter, Recover Arms (Photos) / Two Suspected Cultists Arrested Over Murder Of Austrian Returnee (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.