Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,096 members, 7,852,705 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

How Do You All View Women That Flaunt Gifts Bought For Them By Their Husbands? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You All View Women That Flaunt Gifts Bought For Them By Their Husbands? (903 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble / Should Working Wives Share Household Expenses With Their Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You All View Women That Flaunt Gifts Bought For Them By Their Husbands? by mamagee3(f): 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2011
How do you all view women that flaunt gifts bought for them by their husbands to a widow?

Do you all view them as just show-offs trying to feel better?
Re: How Do You All View Women That Flaunt Gifts Bought For Them By Their Husbands? by HighChief4(m): 12:14am On Apr 27, 2011
Their might be no hard feelings. Mama gee hope you are ok sha
Re: How Do You All View Women That Flaunt Gifts Bought For Them By Their Husbands? by obowunmi(m): 2:05am On Apr 27, 2011
When I saw the topic: I knew it was a "mama gee" post.

"Mama gee" you are one jealous mthafcker. Stop these threads before you die of a heart attack from severe jealousy.
Re: How Do You All View Women That Flaunt Gifts Bought For Them By Their Husbands? by tpia5: 2:06am On Apr 27, 2011
Mama gee hope you are ok sha

does she sound ok?

are you single? Please make her a happy woman.
Re: How Do You All View Women That Flaunt Gifts Bought For Them By Their Husbands? by HighChief4(m): 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2011
^^^Is that your polite way of making a pass at me?
Re: How Do You All View Women That Flaunt Gifts Bought For Them By Their Husbands? by oladcity(m): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2011
mamagee seems to ba a very insecure woman
Re: How Do You All View Women That Flaunt Gifts Bought For Them By Their Husbands? by r231(m): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2011
mama-gee:

How do you all view women that flaunt gifts bought for them by their husbands to a widow?

Do you all view them as just show-offs trying to feel better?

are you a widow grin grin
Re: How Do You All View Women That Flaunt Gifts Bought For Them By Their Husbands? by babyme1(f): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2011
All your posts don't make sense
Re: How Do You All View Women That Flaunt Gifts Bought For Them By Their Husbands? by sasimalia(f): 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2011
Nothing wrong with that. I wouldnt go around showing it off but if I'm wearing/using it and sombody asks, I would def proudly tell them it was a gift from my husband and add whatever other positive words that goes thru my mind depending on my mood. lol. Nothing wrong with it at all, some ppl get bitter about stuff like this, not sure why undecided
Re: How Do You All View Women That Flaunt Gifts Bought For Them By Their Husbands? by Odunnu: 4:28am On Apr 28, 2011
How do you mean flaunt?
Re: How Do You All View Women That Flaunt Gifts Bought For Them By Their Husbands? by Sissy3(f): 4:45am On Apr 28, 2011
so they show-off the gifts their husbands bought them to a widow?
Re: How Do You All View Women That Flaunt Gifts Bought For Them By Their Husbands? by modele2: 8:23am On Apr 28, 2011
Please note that some women lie ooooooooo.
Re: How Do You All View Women That Flaunt Gifts Bought For Them By Their Husbands? by zayhal(f): 9:02pm On May 02, 2011
mamagee needs help.

(1) (Reply)

Comfort Foods This Rainy Season / My Husband Is A Lazy Man, Separate Us. Wife Tells Court / What Do You Think Is "Worthy" Of Depriving You Getting Married To Your Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.