Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,484 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto (20333 Views)

Man Arrested For Raping A Minor In Delta State (photo) / Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) / The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by dalass(f): 9:35am On May 11, 2021
kiss

Apply Sharia to his offending instrument undecided
Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by ashawopikin(m): 9:35am On May 11, 2021
paulolee:
people dey wicked o....how e take de enjoy am self?
I wonder, na God go punish all these aboki perverts
Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by ictjobber: 9:37am On May 11, 2021
SmellySperm:
Yusuf When olosho is just 5h for area undecided
E no even reach 500 for North
Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by Siwisheswereesh: 9:39am On May 11, 2021
Now that's a sure case of defilement. The girls are below 13 angry
Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by simi1(m): 9:39am On May 11, 2021
Another baba ijesha

Click to watch https://youtu.be/BzqO6wSqyaQ
Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by Nobody: 9:40am On May 11, 2021
Goodybagyo1:

Read again before you comment. coconut head
Your fada grin grin
Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by ashawopikin(m): 9:41am On May 11, 2021
post=101576647:

Ashawo pikin, (what a moniker!) Amen, including all the perverts all over your region and Nigeria at large!

Like all the good news flowing in from your South on a daily basis.
And your Uncle Ijesha still in police custody now is from the North also aight?!
Instead of you to condemn all manner of crimes, you will first look at the region before commenting.
Shame on you and your ilks.
Hypocrites bore us!

Remove your hand gently and Collectii abegii....
Carry yourself and your rotten meat off my mention

1 Like

Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by dalass(f): 9:41am On May 11, 2021
Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by John389(m): 9:42am On May 11, 2021
These northerners hadly give us good news. Dem curse una?
Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by Ezedon(m): 9:43am On May 11, 2021
Cut off the joystick
Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by Nobody: 9:45am On May 11, 2021
houseontherock:
These people's interpretation of the law is just funny. While they are releasing serial rapists on bail in the North, we are here fighting to ensure that baba ijesa rots in jail. If only the likes of baba ijesa were Northerners undecided
It's even shocking that he was arrested in the first place . Normally they would have married the victim off to the rapist under Islamic laws. undecided
Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by Investtorr: 9:46am On May 11, 2021
post=101576647:

Ashawo pikin, (what a moniker!) Amen, including all the perverts all over your region and Nigeria at large!

Like all the good news flowing in from your South on a daily basis.
And your Uncle Ijesha still in police custody now is from the North also aight?!

Instead of you to condemn all manner of crimes, you will first look at the region before commenting.
Shame on you and your ilks.
Hypocrites bore us!

Online Tribal Warlords,
Make una Remove una hands gently and line up to Collectii abegii....

See how you pack people comments dey reply..... Shows how bitter you are
Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by Zooposki(f): 9:47am On May 11, 2021
There is something seriously wrong with Nigerian men.
Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by Mathew26(m): 9:51am On May 11, 2021
This is the problem with our system, haven arrested the suspect why not hand him over to the appropriate authority (police) for on onward investigation and prosecution? Now, they're busy negotiating bail terms to grant him bail. What has civil defence got to do with a rape suspect ?

That they were called to restore and maintain peace thereby preventing jungle justice is not for them to now turn around and demand bail just to make money. The least expected was for them to hand over the suspect to the appropriate authority.

This is perhaps one of the reasons why Nigeria is not recording good number of prosecuted suspects in most crimes especially rape. The law enforcement agencies are themselves one of our biggest problem, they will thwart the case file before it gets to court all in the name of money making and laster turn around to blame the court system. It is well with our country!
Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by Hassanmaye(m): 9:55am On May 11, 2021
Shege dabba duk karuwan cikin gari basu Mai ba, mazinaci haka suke, ai indai zina ce zata Kai ka tabaro, ya bata reputation dinshi Akan minti 2
Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by gstelly: 9:59am On May 11, 2021
Nigeria fa, if na Yahoo boy them catch like this them go knack their face put
Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by Nobody: 10:01am On May 11, 2021
JuanJO:

Dem no dey see olosho for there area nah.
E dey dey very scares o. Some times you go need spend like 1k say u wan go nak ashawo for 5h grin grin grin
And someone that sees olosho in Uyo killed a student who was looking for job.... And also killed and raped several minors, Copers, neighbors etc..

Crime doesn't belong to any ethnic group.. it's a problem that's beyond ethnicity and region.

Condemn the person and not the whole region...

Mumu tribalist!!
Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by Nobody: 10:03am On May 11, 2021
Starships4u:
UP NORTH
stop tribalism!!

The guy who killed umuak after raping her is from

Codemn the person's action not the region.
Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by IPIGSRMUMUS: 10:25am On May 11, 2021
Yeyeboi05:
Hausa people should be sent to their country of origin,Niger republic before they finish this country kpatakpata

Is Baba Ijesha from the North too? Or was Ojukwu from the North when he was banging under age Bianca at her father's house?

Some of you simply lack any common sense. Na hypocrisy go kill so many fools on social media.
Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by EgunMogaji2: 10:28am On May 11, 2021
thesicilian:
Why is he being released on bail? If there's strike does it mean criminals get a pass?

Being released on bail does not mean a pass.

Guys, bail is part of the judicial process and is a right. Only a judge gets to decide if bail will not be allowed and not a court of public opinion.

We can’t hope for a better Nigeria when we don’t want to follow the law.

The perpetrator of the heinous crime has been identified. Victory is certain so don’t let us throw out the baby with the bath water.

I come in peace.
Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by dorox(m): 10:30am On May 11, 2021
If the great prophet who must not be named, the most perfect of Allah's creation could do it to nine years old Aisha, why is it now wrong for this follower of his to imitate his example?
Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by Kindness218: 10:56am On May 11, 2021
SmellySperm:
Yusuf When olosho is just 5h for area undecided

When last you visit? It's 1k now
Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by Wolfeye: 11:01am On May 11, 2021
So how exactly do people know this so called person without a picture?
Why naija people like dey behave like village olosho?

A freaking mugshot with phone camera will suffice. Incase una no get money for better camera.
How do we know who to look out for when we don’t know if previously pardoned rapists have moved far from their previous abode and looking for who to pounce on again...?

I know even why I scroll Nairaland front page today.

Why nigeria matter dey always get comma?
Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by kendological(m): 11:09am On May 11, 2021
Crunchyg2:
Hello everyone, please I plan of opening a POS centre, I have processed a POS machine which have been delivered to me and also printed banners and secured a place where I can do my POS business but the problem is I don't have enough money left with me to start this business immediately that is why I am coming to the good people of nairaland. I am in need of someone that will invest 50k and get 5k interest every month or 100k and get 10k interest every month for as many months the money is invested in the business and anytime the person needs his initial money he can take it back only that he will give a month notice. I am ready to provide any collateral you need and ready to prepare an agreement and sign. Please any interested person should hit me up on whatsapp. My number is below on my signature. I am in Lagos incase you want a physical meeting. Thanks

That interest rate will frustrate, look for non interest loan from relatives.
Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by KangaIye: 11:47am On May 11, 2021
You people should stop hiding the face of a rapist
Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by EmperorTolson: 12:33pm On May 11, 2021
Happened:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/news/nscdc-arrests-alleged-serial-rapist-suspect/amp
I'm sure say the guy go get money.
Those police officer must have cashed out millions on his head hence they couldn't release his picture. Moreso, they're releasing him on bail.

Police officers no dey operate like that unless they have cashed out
Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by JuanJO(m): 1:04pm On May 11, 2021
Tablechair:
And someone that sees olosho in Uyo killed a student who was looking for job.... And also killed and raped several minors, Copers, neighbors etc..

Crime doesn't belong to any ethnic group.. it's a problem that's beyond ethnicity and region.

Condemn the person and not the whole region...

Mumu tribalist!!

All this boys from the north. Uyo be u like say na normal rape Vum una don land for Nairaland dey find who to banter. I no be your mate.
Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by Etuky(m): 2:20pm On May 11, 2021
I was thinking that Sokoto is not part of Nigeria until this happen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Indian Hemp Dealers Arrested In Lagos / Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM / EndSARS: Man Arrested With Stolen Police Motorcycle In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.