Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto (20358 Views)

Man Arrested For Allegedly Defiling Minor Inside Mosque Restroom / Man Arrested For Raping A Minor In Delta State (photo) / The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by Starships4u(m): 3:22pm On May 11, 2021
Tablechair:
stop tribalism!!

The guy who killed umuak after raping her is from

Codemn the person's action not the region.

With all due respect,
My comment wasn't as per the tribe...
When I saw the news, the first thing that came was Banky W's movie UP NORTH and not being tribalistic cos I was breed in the North and still have interests there....
Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by cybriz82(m): 3:22pm On May 11, 2021
thesicilian:
Why is he being released on bail? If there's strike does it mean criminals get a pass?

Them no born am we'll make him go back to mabera..dey will def deal with him..
Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by Starships4u(m): 3:24pm On May 11, 2021
post=101576647:

Ashawo pikin, (what a moniker!) Amen, including all the perverts all over your region and Nigeria at large!

Like all the good news flowing in from your South on a daily basis.
And your Uncle Ijesha still in police custody now is from the North also aight?!

Instead of you to condemn all manner of crimes, you will first look at the region before commenting.
Shame on you and your ilks.
Hypocrites bore us!

Online Tribal Warlords,
Make una Remove una hands gently and line up to Collectii abegii....

Rightly said by one of the most sentimental person's NAIRALAND ever had!
Mtcheeeew!!!
Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 11, 2021
JuanJO:

All this boys from the north. Uyo be u like say na normal rape Vum una don land for Nairaland dey find who to banter. I no be your mate.
am nawt bantering you!! You draged a whole group of people for one man's act, forgetting something similar, even worst took place in your place!!!

You aren't my mate?! Fine!
Please act like an adult and shun tribalism. Thank you...
Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by kennyamusan(m): 4:01pm On May 11, 2021
Are you sure the minor is 7 or 17 years old ? Are u sure he is not under a spell ? We need to see the video ooo and after seeing it , we would then question why a minor is used as a bait ? Then we would ask why he has to be detained for 24 hours
Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by JuanJO(m): 4:24pm On May 11, 2021
Tablechair:
am nawt bantering you!! You draged a whole group of people for one man's act, forgetting something similar, even worst took place in your place!!!

You aren't my mate?! Fine!
Please act like an adult and shun tribalism. Thank you...
What's tribal about this
Okay is ashawo house any were legal in the north east? North west? The few that you guys have should be in North Central.

So what's tribalism are you talking about bro I served in Malumfashi katsina, to see ashawo yuck, we have to travel from Malumfashi to funtua. So what tribalism are you talking about, I was talking out of experience. If you don't know
Re: Serial Rapist, Hamza Yusuf, Arrested For Defiling Minor In Sokoto by eddyroyal(m): 8:21pm On May 11, 2021
JuanJO:

Dem no dey see olosho for there area nah.
E dey dey very scares o. Some times you go need spend like 1k say u wan go nak ashawo for 5h grin grin grin
e no reach 1k.
Na like 2h.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Guys Fighting In Public In India Over Money / Little girl rescued from pit toilet in Osun. / Obasanjo Begs Nigerians To Help Police, Says We All Call Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.