Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many (24344 Views)

Gani Adams To Femi Adesina: Tell Buhari Nigerians Are Hungry / It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams / Gani Adams On Killer Herdsmen: 'Time To Check This Madness Is Now' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many by afroniger: 6:56am On May 11, 2021
By Bola Badmus - Lagos

On May 10, 2021

Aare Onakakanfo of Yoruba land, Iba Gani Adams, has consoled the General Overseers (GO) of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye and that of Gospel Faith Mission International, Pastor Elijah Abina, over the death of their sons, describing the incidences as one death too many, adding that God is surely unquestionable in all respects.

Adams had earlier sent a letter of condolences to Adeboye, expressing shock that the shining light of the young Adeboye went dim at such a younger age when his spiritual strength was needed most.

Pastor Oluwadare Adeboye, 42, died on Tuesday, May 4, in his sleep and burial arrangements as announced by the family holds this week, while Emmanuel, 53, son of Pastor Elijah Abina of the Gospel Faith Mission International, died on April 28.

The Yoruba Generalissimo, in a statement made available on Monday by his Special Assistant on Media, Mr. Kehinde Aderemi, said he was pained and short of words over the passing of Pastor Oluwadare Adeboye at a time when he was still active in the service of the Lord, describing his death as one too many.

Adams, while consoling Pastor Adeboye, said he shared in his grief and that of the Christian community all over the world, adding that he was sure the RCCG General Overseer definitely would take solace in the words of the Lord who giveth and taketh.

“I was short of words when the news broke out that we lost Pastor Oluwadare Adeboye. It was one loss too many and I feel pained that we lost the younger Adeboye at such a time when he was still active in the service of the lord.

“At this grieving moment, I share in your grief and that of the Christian community all over the world, but I am sure you will definitely take solace in the words of the Lord who giveth and taketh,” he said.

Iba Adams described the late Oluwadare as an exemplary young man that was filled with the holy spirit and talent, adding that he was a true embodiment of a young, vibrant servant of God.

While drawing inspirations from Pa Adeboye’s sermon and response a few days after the incident that he cannot query God, but rather continue thanking Him for whatever happens to him, the Aare Ona Kakanfo noted that such response was a true reflection of the cleric’s dept of spiritual knowledge, wisdom and understanding of the words of the Lord who, according to him, never shares His glory and had the only power to give and take.

“With Baba’s sermon and response, it shows his deep knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the words of God. I am not surprised at the way Daddy GO responded to the sad incident.

“He is truly in the spirit and had learned a lot through the scriptures. So on behalf of my family, I want to urge Baba to be strong and continually take solace in the Most High God even as I pray God to give him and the rest of the family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss because of sad happenings like this tend to distract and challenge the faith of every man of God,” Adams said.

In the same vein, Iba Adams also commiserated with the General Overseer of The Gospel Faith Mission International, Pastor Abina, urging the cleric to be strong at this trying time.
https://tribuneonlineng.com/adeboye-abina-sons-death-one-too-many-―-gani-adams/

8 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many by Ever8090: 7:01am On May 11, 2021
May there soul rest in peace.....in other news, Nigeria police have suddenly become endangered species... politicians are laughing not knowing that, the madness are systematically removing the vaile to unmask the real enemy.. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many by WorldRichest: 7:15am On May 11, 2021
Differences between Gañi Adams and Sunday Igboho.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many by Ololanla: 7:16am On May 11, 2021
One can not even compare this man with Sunday Igboho. The difference is very clear!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many by Ckonnet: 7:20am On May 11, 2021
Oga you didn't make any sense at all, no death is more painful than the other , those killed by bandits and other gunmen are still painful.
You just want catch cruise.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:20am On May 11, 2021
Ololanla:

One can not even compare this man with Sunday Igboho.
The difference is very clear
!
The Difference is as clear as night and day !!!

Sunday igbo watever go meet his own for front pretty soon,
No be curse,

Na FACT!
It's only a matter of time, those cheering his foolishness on now will be the same people that will cry and wail on (not for) him!
As long as God lives!!

We Rise!

Franking:

Ur God does not live. Otherwise I dare him to do his worst. Nonsense.
Frank, Jesus loves you, so do we!
We will always remember you in our prayers, Frank!
Oya, chop Kiss kiss kiss kiss
Jesus loves you so much.
He died for your sins.
He cares for you so much.
Hugs and kisses to you kiss kiss kiss
Have a nice day!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many by helinues: 7:21am On May 11, 2021
undecided

This is my first comment about Adeboye's loosing his son..

It get why

You see for this Nigeria, we practice real sheer hypocrisy.. So state governors, senators, house of reps members , politicians and business moguls have all been sending condolence messages to Adeboye for loosing his son, which is not something bad

But, are we saying those people who have been sending those condolence messages are not aware about thousands of Nigerians dying on daily basis due to ineptitude of the government from Fg to state?

Who should console family of those who lost their relatives to Boko haram, bandits, kidnappers?

We have all been blaming the Politicians for all our woes and I keep on wondering if those politicians were sent from Pluto that they are not familiar with Nigeria problems or we should rather question the Nigeria community that has been repeating failure upon failure to lead us.

Rip to Adeboye's son ooo but pls let's stop this hypocrisy of a thing...

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many by Elock1: 7:21am On May 11, 2021
undecidedabeg people wey done die Don die mk we allow them rest... Since boko haram dy kill common citizen dem no write this long thing.

So why every day na adeboye pikin that even died a natural death?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many by COdeGenesis: 7:21am On May 11, 2021
God is sending a message to them. Who knows? Maybe he is not happy with our pastors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many by Strongbest(m): 7:21am On May 11, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many by 900warriorz: 7:21am On May 11, 2021
Otunba be yarning dust these days grin

GOOD MORNING MY NEIGHBORS
cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many by tolumizzy(m): 7:21am On May 11, 2021
Nice one from Aare

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many by Marvieduke(f): 7:22am On May 11, 2021
Gani Adams has spoken well on this one, not Sunday igboho that spoke rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many by Koryc: 7:22am On May 11, 2021
Just too many
Re: Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many by PAWG(m): 7:23am On May 11, 2021
WorldRichest:
Differences between Gañi Adams and Sunday Igboho.

Imagine which of them is the people’s champ undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many by datola: 7:23am On May 11, 2021
It is well.
Re: Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many by Maks27: 7:23am On May 11, 2021
Ighoho was an idiot. Nothing stopped him from behaving like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:23am On May 11, 2021
Whatever we have is given to us by God, be it wealth, wife, husband, children etc. And if it got taken away by God, all we can do is give God glory for actually giving us the privilege to enjoy that wealth or kids temporarily, and it is not for us to complain, blame and question God.
This is so emotional.
Those words brought tears to the eyes of all of us @[b][/b].
RIP Pastor Dare.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many by Futurecrypto1: 7:25am On May 11, 2021
Re: Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many by revived: 7:25am On May 11, 2021
E be many things
Re: Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many by Indispensable85(m): 7:25am On May 11, 2021
Strange I must say.
Re: Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many by Okortor: 7:26am On May 11, 2021
Kudos to Gani Adams..
Illiteracy is a disease@sunday ighoho

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many by PoshTraveler: 7:29am On May 11, 2021
they where used for ritual.
quote me to counter me or talk trash and die like them angry angry angry

these scumbags, nollywood and babalawos are the cause of all the rubbish happening in ngeria today
Re: Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many by tunwumi: 7:30am On May 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many by iamimohtal(m): 7:30am On May 11, 2021
It's always a sad tale to hear Abt the death of young people, the country is in a dark clime, 1000 ways to die....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many by oluwaseyi0: 7:31am On May 11, 2021
I think this issue is getting overflogged, people die everyday why should Adeboye and Abina own be different because they are pastors grin grin, because they use to say if you want to see next year shout alleluia grin grin

Nobody is more special than the other, or you expect their religion to give them special consideration and make them immune to dieing at a specific age?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many by Seniorwriter(m): 7:32am On May 11, 2021
Lolz
Re: Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many by Nobody: 7:32am On May 11, 2021
People have been dying every day.
We are all going to die when we die.

No one death is special unless those who sacrificed their lives to save others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many by Bahrain: 7:33am On May 11, 2021
Saddening.

You may have enquiries about bakery....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People / El-Rufai Visits Vice-President, Osinbajo Today / Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.