Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Actress, Stella Damasus Shares Lovely Photos With Her Grown-up Daughters (PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Stella Damasus Shares Lovely Photos With Her Grown-up Daughters (PHOTOS (448 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) / Stella Damasus Shares 1999 Throwback Photo With Rita Dominic And Monalisa Chinda / “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Stella Damasus Shares Lovely Photos With Her Grown-up Daughters (PHOTOS by yanga24(m): 7:16am On May 11, 2021
Stella Damasus Shares Lovely Photos – Nigerian actress, Stella Damasus took to her page to share these lovely photos of herself posing with her grown-up daughters, Izzy Belle and Angelica to celebrate herself on Mother’s Day.

She wrote as caption,

“I love you guys so much. You make it so easy to be a mother. I am so blessed for this gift that God gave me. You guys rock.”

Stella Damasus Shares Lovely Photos below,
Read More: https://www.cuzideas.com/stella-damasus-shares-lovely-photos

Re: Actress, Stella Damasus Shares Lovely Photos With Her Grown-up Daughters (PHOTOS by duduade: 7:19am On May 11, 2021
That middle one

So her carbon copy

The girls are beautiful

I pray they dont take after her in her kpekusss sharing

Ammmen
Re: Actress, Stella Damasus Shares Lovely Photos With Her Grown-up Daughters (PHOTOS by TheEnygma(m): 7:34am On May 11, 2021
The one with the dress is her exact clone.
Re: Actress, Stella Damasus Shares Lovely Photos With Her Grown-up Daughters (PHOTOS by donstan18: 7:37am On May 11, 2021
No son?

Smh!

(1) (Reply)

I’m Born Again - Dbanj Narrates How God Blessed Him With Two Kids After He Loste / You Are STUPID, You Dont Regard Your Mother- Ada Ameh Blasts Naira marley / See Davido Reacts As Journalist Narrate Findings About His Late Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.