Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

The Future Nations Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Future Nations Of Nigeria (2111 Views)

Al-mustapha Accuses Western Nations Of Plot To Prolong Boko Haram Insurgency / Severe Floods,fires,volcanos,Rainstorm,Sweeping Through Nations Of Earth (vid) / Biafra Territory As Recognised By Nations Of World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Future Nations Of Nigeria by EdoDefence: 7:47am On May 11, 2021
Wether you are hurt or not reality cannot be stopped, this world has gone beyond your backyard emancipation ideas and movement.

In the advent of a total break down of this country, there will be more than 6 nations coming out of this country. You can't force a nation to be part of you no matter how little you might think they're, take for example Lesotho, Swaziland, Singapore etc.

The Nations of Nigeria:

Midwestern republic/ Benin Kingdom

Republic Of Izon/ Niger Delta Republic

Oduduwa Republic

Middle Belt Republic

Republic Of Biafra/ Republic Of Alaigbo

Arewa republic/ Sokoto caliphate/ Republic Of Borno

Re: The Future Nations Of Nigeria by AntiIgbo: 7:49am On May 11, 2021
Some people will not like this seeing they will be landlocked grin grin

"Reality cannot be stopped" I love that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Future Nations Of Nigeria by ChiefJusticeFuc: 7:53am On May 11, 2021
Igbo will align with the fulani to keep Nigeria one.

They and the fulani are the main progenators of one Niggeria

Do not be fooled by their fake biafra quest.

Tell them we want to even return to true federalism along the current 6 geographical zones and see how they will vehmently oppose any talk of restructuring around true federalism.

At every critical juncture in our nation , Igbos have always kicked against regional autonomy in place of a powerful centrist govt which they rolled out in 1966.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Future Nations Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:57am On May 11, 2021
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Tell them we want to even return to true federalism along the current 6 geographical zones and see how they will vehmently oppose any talk of restructuring around true federalism.

At every critical juncture in our nation , Igbos have always kicked against regional autonomy in place of a powerful centrist govt which they rolled out in 1966.

4 Likes

Re: The Future Nations Of Nigeria by gidgiddy: 8:00am On May 11, 2021
EdoDefence:
Wether you are hurt or not reality cannot be stopped, this world has gone beyond your backyard emancipation ideas and movement.

In the advent of a total break down of this country, there will be more than 6 nations coming out of this country. You can't force a nation to be part of you no matter how little you might think they're, take for example Lesotho, Swaziland, Singapore etc.

What are the 6 nations that will come out of Nigeria in the event of a break up?

1 Like

Re: The Future Nations Of Nigeria by EdoDefence: 8:05am On May 11, 2021
gidgiddy:

What are the 6 nations that will come out of Nigeria in the event of a break up?

Check again
Re: The Future Nations Of Nigeria by Pierocash(m): 8:07am On May 11, 2021
ChiefJusticeFuc:

if there is any tribe that wants restructuring ,it is the Igbos. IPOB wants Biafra, Some igbos want restructuring.

But for sure, there is only one unifying point about them, they don't want this fraudulent system of government ,they want change.

2 Likes

Re: The Future Nations Of Nigeria by ChiefJusticeFuc: 8:09am On May 11, 2021
[quote author=Valkan post=101573987][/quote]

Okoro, you have said nothing .
Re: The Future Nations Of Nigeria by ChiefJusticeFuc: 8:12am On May 11, 2021
Pierocash:
if there is any tribe that wants restructuring ,it is the Igbos. IPOB wants Biafra, Some igbos want restructuring.

But for sure, there is only one unifying point about them, they don't want this fraudulent system of government ,they want change.

You are bloody liars.

Your senators have staged a walk out from the red chamber over a bill proposed to give 25 percent derriviation to oil producing states.

Wabara stated back then that it won't be to the SE advantage if more money goes to the oil producing regions.

Even just yesterday former governor of Enugu and now senator said he opposed state policing in place of a central FG controlled police.

You okoros are bloody liars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Future Nations Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:13am On May 11, 2021
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Okoro, you have said nothing .

I see no reason in indulging you since the obvious is still this blurry to you

2 Likes

Re: The Future Nations Of Nigeria by gidgiddy: 8:14am On May 11, 2021
EdoDefence:

Check again

Theres only two agitations for independence, Biafra and Oduduwa. When both Biafra and Oduduwa leave, whatever is left will continue as Nigeria

Only Oduduwa and Biafra have the numbers to make independence even remotely possible. Anyone else is still living in dream land

1 Like

Re: The Future Nations Of Nigeria by ChiefJusticeFuc: 8:17am On May 11, 2021
Valkan:

I see no reason in indulging you since the obvious is still this blurry to you

Okoro, nah you dey drag me.

I post my own and it pained you Okoro Jew liar.

I have said my own.

You Igbos will begin to shout one Nigeria very soon.

You brought about this centrist govt when it became obvious the minority tribes wanted to leave you in your igbotic Eastern region.

To show how bad you guys are , even Western Cameroun chose to leave Nigeria after witnessing your blatant tribalism.

Before there was Abuja there was an Enugu built from scratch with the resources of other people .

The fulani only learnt from where you stopped.

Igbo Jew rats
Re: The Future Nations Of Nigeria by PoloG: 8:20am On May 11, 2021
I can't wait for nigeria to divide ooh... northerners need to stay on their own
Re: The Future Nations Of Nigeria by ChiefJusticeFuc: 8:23am On May 11, 2021
gidgiddy:

Theres only two agitations for independence, Biafra and Oduduwa. When both Biafra and Oduduwa leave, whatever is left will continue as Nigeria

Only Oduduwa and Biafra have the numbers to make independence even remotely possible. Anyone else is still living in dream land

These two big for nothing confusionist tribes that cant stop playing musical chairs on fulani cuck is whom you say are only able to achieve independence ?

The yaribanza Muslim problem will not see to oduduwa and we all know that Igbo Biafra is only possible with annexation of the ND. Remove ND and see how igbos will embrace one Niggeria .

The only people that are capable and truly willing to have their own nation devoid of all your fools in one Niggeria is the Niger Delta and God willing we will achieve it

1 Like

Re: The Future Nations Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:24am On May 11, 2021
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Okoro, nah you dey drag me.

I post my own and it pained you Okoro Jew liar.

I have said my own.

You Igbos will begin to shout one Nigeria very soon.

You brought about this centrist govt when it became obvious the minority tribes wanted to leave you in your igbotic Eastern region.

To show how bad you guys are , even Western Cameroun chose to leave Nigeria after witnessing your blatant tribalism.

Before there was Abuja there was an Enugu built from scratch with the resources of other people .

The fulani only learnt from where you stopped.

Igbo Jew rats
Enugu built with resources of other peopleundecided
if you are to smoke something at least know your capacity na dont just come online and be typing nonsense just because you want generate traffic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Future Nations Of Nigeria by EdoDefence: 8:28am On May 11, 2021
gidgiddy:

See what am saying, you lots think a nation breaking up is a backyard business. Forget numbers, Singapore is not up to Edo State's population yet broke away from Malaysia.

You can't force anyone to be part of your nation wether they agitate or not. When the time comes you will know all these.

Yugoslavia broke into several nations, Bosnia is one of them and it never agitated like the others did.

You can't force your neighbour to be part of your house simply because he doesn't contribute to the welfare of the community
Re: The Future Nations Of Nigeria by Pierocash(m): 8:28am On May 11, 2021
ChiefJusticeFuc:

You are bloody liars.

Your senators have staged a walk out from the red chamber over a bill proposed to give 25 percent derriviation to oil producing states.

Wabara stated back then that it won't be to the SE advantage if more money goes to the oil producing regions.

Even just yesterday former governor of Enugu and now senator said he opposed state policing in place of a central FG controlled police.

You okoros are bloody liars
you have comprehension issue. Three out of 5 states of the south east are oil producing states,so how does giving 25% work against the interest of the south east?
As for state policing , the opinion of one senator does not represent the view of the generality of igbos. Why do you think IPOB and other Igbo stakeholders are after their elected politicians? It is simply because they serve their own selfish interest rather than the interest of the Igbo nation aside Abaribe.

No governor in the south east is against state policing,neither are they against 25% derivation formula.

Aside that, restructuring is wide statement,to restructure means to accommodate the interest of all irrespective of the angle each region tends to view it from. One thing is certain, the entire Igbo nation wants Nigeria restructured,the angle they want it to come from isn't relevant because everyone views that word " Restructuring" in different angles.

Learn to be civil when making statements in the public space. Calling me Okoro is a height of your naivety and ignorance,because I am not even an Igbo man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Future Nations Of Nigeria by BeninArmy: 8:30am On May 11, 2021
Long Live Benin Kingdom
Re: The Future Nations Of Nigeria by ChiefJusticeFuc: 8:30am On May 11, 2021
Pierocash:
you have comprehension issue. Three out of 5 states of the south east are oil producing states,so how does giving 25% work against the interest of the south east?
As for state policing , the opinion of one senator does not represent the view of the generality of igbos. Why do you think IPOB and other Igbo stakeholders are after their elected politicians? It is simply because they serve their own selfish interest rather than the interest of the Igbo nation aside Abaribe.

No governor in the south east is against state policing,neither are they against 25% derivation formula.

Aside that, restructuring is wide statement,to restructure means to accommodate the interest of all irrespective of the angle each region tends to view it from. One thing is certain, the entire Igbo nation wants Nigeria restructured,the angle they want it to come from isn't relevant because everyone views that word " Restructuring" in different angles.

Learn to be civil when making statements in the public space. Calling me Okoro is a height of your naivety and ignorance,because I am not even an Igbo man

Ondo and Lagos are also oil producing states

How much oil comes from Abia, Imo and Anambra will not make up for the windfall coming from Abuja.

Abeg. I never knew you Igbos are as equally deceptive like your yaribanza cousins and fulani masters.

4 Likes

Re: The Future Nations Of Nigeria by Pierocash(m): 8:45am On May 11, 2021
ChiefJusticeFuc:

[s]Ondo and Lagos are also oil producing states

How much oil comes from Abia, Imo and Anambra will not make up for the windfall coming from Abuja.

Abeg. I never knew you Igbos are as equally deceptive like your yaribanza cousins and fulani masters.[/s]

you are an idiot. I am now begining to see that I am talking with a kid. Dress up and go to school because waec is few months away.dont come online and start insulting your elders.

How does does the the quantity of oil they produce got anything to do with derivation formula? If you produce 16000 Barrell and collect 13%,but later collect 25% ,how does that affect the region negatively that will make them kick against it.

I told you I am not Igbo,this dimwit is still saying you igbos are deceptive like yaribanza.

Are you that idiotic to comprehend a simple sentence?

1 Like

Re: The Future Nations Of Nigeria by gidgiddy: 8:47am On May 11, 2021
EdoDefence:

See what am saying, you lots think a nation breaking up is a backyard business. Forget numbers, Singapore is not up to Edo State's population yet broke away from Indonesia.

You can't force anyone to be part of your nation wether they agitate or not. When the time comes you will know all these.

Yugoslavia broke into several nations, Bosnia is one of them and it never agitated like the others did.

You can't force your neighbour to be part of your house simply because he doesn't contribute to the welfare of the community

What they didnt tell you is that before those countries broke up, there was already agitations on the ground by those who want their independence. A country does not fall out of the sky. If their is to be a country, there must be some sort of agitation by the indigenous people of the land because it is the agitation that the local and international community know the wishes of the people. How can a country come about if nobody is agitating for it?

The only two agitations on the ground in Nigeria is Oduduwa and Biafra and it only them that is likely to leave Nigeria.
Re: The Future Nations Of Nigeria by EdoDefence: 8:53am On May 11, 2021
gidgiddy:

What they didnt tell you is that before those countries broke up, there was already agitations on the ground by those who want their independence. A country does not fall out of the sky. If their is to be a country, there must be some sort of agitation by the indigenous people of the land because it is the agitation that the local and international community know the wishes of the people. How can a country come about if nobody is agitating for it?

The only two agitations on the ground in Nigeria is Oduduwa and Biafra and it only them that is likely to leave Nigeria.

A country does not break in a day, when this contraption is about to break you will know what am talking about.

Also check out on Facebook the Midwestern, Niger Delta and Middle belt agitation.
Re: The Future Nations Of Nigeria by gidgiddy: 8:55am On May 11, 2021
ChiefJusticeFuc:

These two big for nothing confusionist tribes that cant stop playing musical chairs on fulani cuck is whom you say are only able to achieve independence ?

The yaribanza Muslim problem will not see to oduduwa and we all know that Igbo Biafra is only possible with annexation of the ND. Remove ND and see how igbos will embrace one Niggeria .

The only people that are capable and truly willing to have their own nation devoid of all your fools in one Niggeria is the Niger Delta and God willing we will achieve it

Oduduwa agitation is there, Biafra agitation is there. There is not one single agitation for any country of Niger Delta and there is no organisation championing such. What this means is that nobody is actually serious about Niger Delta Republic, how can you be serious about a country nobody is agitating for?

What I believe will later happen is that Oduduwa and Biafra will exit Nigeria and any ethnic group still left in Nigeria will continue as Nigerians.
Re: The Future Nations Of Nigeria by EdoDefence: 8:58am On May 11, 2021
gidgiddy:

Oduduwa agitation is there, Biafra agitation is there. There is not one single agitation for any country of Niger Delta and there is no organisation championing such. What this means is that nobody is actually serious about Niger Delta Republic, how can you be serious about a country nobody is agitating for?

What I believe will later happen is that Oduduwa and Biafra will exit Nigeria and any ethnic group still left in Nigeria will continue as Nigerians.

When that time comes more people will speak up, the most important thing am saying is Biafra and Oduduwa cannot force their neighbours into their country

1 Like

Re: The Future Nations Of Nigeria by ChiefJusticeFuc: 9:01am On May 11, 2021
gidgiddy:

Okoro before your Ojukwu slept and dreamnt of biafra, the Niger Delta took up arms to leave one nijeriya.

Guess who put a stop to their aggitstion - your gorrilla faced ojukwwu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Future Nations Of Nigeria by gidgiddy: 9:05am On May 11, 2021
EdoDefence:

A country does not break in a day, when this contraption is about to break you will know what am talking about.

Also check out on Facebook the Midwestern, Niger Delta and Middle belt agitation.

So you see the difference? Some people are waiting for the day Nigeria will break, others such as Oduduwa and Biafra are already agitating for Nigeria to break. You are waiting for others to come and break Nigeria for you before you seek your seperate country? That shows the agitation is weak and unserious

We have seen huge crowds come out for Biafra on the streets

We have seen crowds come out for Oduduwa on the streets

But we have never seen one single person come out for Midwestern, Niger Delta or middle belt. Where are the people that want these countries? They are on Facebook talking nonsense? The people they say are passionate about wanting their own country?

You people will not kill me with laughter

2 Likes

Re: The Future Nations Of Nigeria by gidgiddy: 9:07am On May 11, 2021
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Okoro before your Ojukwu slept and dreamnt of biafra, the Niger Delta took up arms to leave one nijeriya.

Guess who put a stop to their aggitstion - your gorrilla faced ojukwwu

Which Niger Delta? That had its capital where? That had its borders where? That was mere Ijaw militancy nothing more

1 Like

Re: The Future Nations Of Nigeria by ChiefJusticeFuc: 9:09am On May 11, 2021
gidgiddy:

So you see the difference? Some people are waiting for the day Nigeria will break, others such as Oduduwa and Biafra are already agitating for Nigeria to break. You are waiting for others to come and break Nigeria for you before you seek your seperate country? That shows the agitation is weak and unserious

But we have never seen one single person come out for Midwestern, Niger Delta or middle belt. Where are the people that want these countries? They are on Facebook talking nonsense? The people they say are passionate about wanting their own country?

No be who go police station first dey win case.

We will wait for you idiots to kill and weaken yourselves in a war of attrition .

When we see that you are no longer a threat we move.

We are depending on you three big for nothing tribes to kill each other.

Pls let the games begin asap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Future Nations Of Nigeria by ChiefJusticeFuc: 9:11am On May 11, 2021
gidgiddy:

Which Niger Delta? That had its capital where? That had its borders where? That was mere Ijaw militancy nothing more

You start with this your downgrading of the ND again.

You slave race that only came out from the bush and held lugards hand is boasting?

What is your pedigree? You Igbo whose rennaince began in 1945?

It seems you forget that you were once the main commodity for sale in the Jewish slave trade era.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Future Nations Of Nigeria by EdoDefence: 9:12am On May 11, 2021
gidgiddy:

Wether you laugh or not, still can't force anyone into your nation. Biafra agitation started online and is still online and you think you're serious? Nah...

If you watch Ijele you will realise your Biafra is a clown show but we just try not to talk about it and keep quiet about believing he's probably lying.

Respect your neighbours and you will inturn get respected
Re: The Future Nations Of Nigeria by gidgiddy: 9:13am On May 11, 2021
EdoDefence:

When that time comes more people will speak up, the most important thing am saying is Biafra and Oduduwa cannot force their neighbours into their country

Neither Oduduwa nor Biafra want to force anyone, both want referendum. Independence comes from the heart, nobody has time in Oduduwa or Biafra for anyone who wants.

There will be a referendum in the East and West. Those who vote in the west to leave will become Oduduwa. Those who vote in the East to go, will become Biafrans

Those who vote to remain, or abstain from voting, will continue with Nigeria

Finito

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu/Amaechi May Not Scale APC Screening / Lagosians Seen Pushing The Newly Launched Monorail Ontop The Bridge(video/pic) / Catholic Archbishop Drops Bombshell, Says Tinubu Is Not Yet President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.