Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

This Is Wonderful! See Photos Of Baby Born With Teeth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is Wonderful! See Photos Of Baby Born With Teeth (1560 Views)

Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? / Girl born with an Arabic inscription in Sokoto / Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Wonderful! See Photos Of Baby Born With Teeth by Psalm6ix: 8:17am On May 11, 2021
I just stumbled upon photos of a new born baby with teeth.

This is rare to see and as a matter of fact I haven't seen such before that's why I said it's wonderful.

What do you think about this baby... For me I will say it's unique and it is going to be great when it grows up.

More Photo On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/COuUu0QH2njjiYqXa2Ql3hKe6oB3JGWzNRwd3E0/?igshid=n0y7xi0ghngn

Re: This Is Wonderful! See Photos Of Baby Born With Teeth by Psalm6ix: 8:18am On May 11, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: This Is Wonderful! See Photos Of Baby Born With Teeth by bunmconig(m): 8:22am On May 11, 2021
You mean like this grin
Re: This Is Wonderful! See Photos Of Baby Born With Teeth by Nobody: 8:33am On May 11, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

This teeth resemble Nairaland emoji teeth for 'laugh'. grin grin grin grin

Wahala be like new born baby with teeth wey white pass some buhari Nairaland loyalist. grin grin
Re: This Is Wonderful! See Photos Of Baby Born With Teeth by Chloraseptic: 8:40am On May 11, 2021
The baby is an adult in baby's form.

He probably stayed more than 9 months in the mother's womb

1 Like

Re: This Is Wonderful! See Photos Of Baby Born With Teeth by pyyxxaro: 8:45am On May 11, 2021
Tanigogoro Banigogoro embarassed
Re: This Is Wonderful! See Photos Of Baby Born With Teeth by Yeyeboi05(m): 9:43am On May 11, 2021
Super man
Re: This Is Wonderful! See Photos Of Baby Born With Teeth by HealerH: 9:48am On May 11, 2021
This baby will laugh a lot in life.
Will be fun having him close-by.
Re: This Is Wonderful! See Photos Of Baby Born With Teeth by Nastydroid(m): 10:20am On May 11, 2021
cheesy
Re: This Is Wonderful! See Photos Of Baby Born With Teeth by DaniDani(m): 10:28am On May 11, 2021
Is this real? I don't believe everything is see on social media.
Re: This Is Wonderful! See Photos Of Baby Born With Teeth by Jones90: 11:19am On May 11, 2021
Lets exchange the baby with buhari lipsrsealed
Re: This Is Wonderful! See Photos Of Baby Born With Teeth by gabriel66386: 11:25am On May 11, 2021
This baby will laugh a lot in life. Will be fun having him close-by.
Re: This Is Wonderful! See Photos Of Baby Born With Teeth by Psalm6ix: 4:29pm On May 11, 2021
Jones90:
Lets exchange the baby with buhari lipsrsealed

LOL

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa: A Single Mother. / Full Time House Wife? / Childness In One's Marriage, What If Your Hubby Brought In A 2nd Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.