Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) (64216 Views)

PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car / Kanayo O Kanayo Opens His House In Aboh-Mbaise, Imo (Photos) / Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) by sammysmiles(m): 2:54pm On May 11, 2021
V
Re: The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) by segun18(m): 2:54pm On May 11, 2021
Nice one. Don Jazzy wa dagba. You will grow old well for respecting your Elders. Humility pays

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) by RulerIAm(m): 2:54pm On May 11, 2021
Cashsteady:
Two ritualist
guy go do ur own

1 Like

Re: The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) by iamDrRhymes(m): 2:54pm On May 11, 2021
This is the height of humility

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) by Franckelv230: 2:54pm On May 11, 2021
Cashsteady:
Two ritualist

How I wish kanayo kanayo o can see you on a nollywood set, na to use you do ritual.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) by lastempero: 2:55pm On May 11, 2021
Sure baba, no stupid drama legend. All these boys should come n learn work from him.
Re: The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 11, 2021
He came to where my sister used to work as an hairdresser around 2009. Kanayo took pictures with the workers there. My sister still has own copy.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) by standout5: 2:56pm On May 11, 2021
Lol
Re: The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) by Captain92: 3:03pm On May 11, 2021
Mr KOK Onye ogwu ego 1, two great people nice one
Re: The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) by wink2015(m): 3:03pm On May 11, 2021
Able Barrister Kanayo !

He has become a lawyer after studying law at the university.
Re: The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) by TheGreatIYANU: 3:04pm On May 11, 2021
You can now understand part of why he's great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 3:09pm On May 11, 2021
Mr kanayo don old small o
Re: The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) by Nuelito: 3:10pm On May 11, 2021
Men them
Re: The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 3:12pm On May 11, 2021
900warriorz:
I almost made FCT but for the Proud man above me grin

Don Jazzy is a typical Yoruba man in nature but Igbo by heart tongue

Much love for you Don Baba Jay
Don jazzy was never an afonja man.

He's from the 3 Wisemen region.
Re: The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) by stanliwise(m): 3:12pm On May 11, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Don Jazzy baba, one of the most respected producer in the music industry with one of the best actors in Bollywood, hope say blood.money no dey involve
Re: The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) by 4X4: 3:14pm On May 11, 2021
don jazzy na idiat
Re: The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) by owobokiri(m): 3:15pm On May 11, 2021
Why was he kneeling to greet Kanayo naa?
Where did he learn that?
Kneeling to greet your fellow man!?
All these Lagos Igbos sef...

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) by Neimar: 3:22pm On May 11, 2021
900warriorz:

He's not even an igbo man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) by abah001: 3:23pm On May 11, 2021
NICE MEETING

1 Like

Re: The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) by pinkygurl(f): 3:29pm On May 11, 2021
900warriorz:

Which yoruba?
Don Jazzy is Deltan,Isoko people of delta state.although he was born elsewhere & raised up in another state in Nigeria.His Nigerian state of origin remains Deltan. His mom is ibo but His DADDY is an lsoko man from delta state.He doesnt answer the moms surname like King Dikeh shocked meaning popsi,also called Marvin's grandfather was present in his life as a provider dad.His surname is an Isoko surname Ajereh.He is therefore deltan like Ifeanyi Okowa,the late Enebeli Elebuwa,etc & a notable Deltan,son of The Isoko people just like Edna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 11, 2021
Most successful people are humble because they understand the power of humility. Their private life is what you watch. Forget about their online or social media life.
Re: The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) by SatanBoss: 3:42pm On May 11, 2021
the guy responsible for all the yahoo boys and rituals lool
Re: The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) by gagtum: 3:42pm On May 11, 2021
It's called Humility.
Re: The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:43pm On May 11, 2021
Is good to be humble
I need to learn dat shit
Re: The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) by uniquelyspecial(m): 3:51pm On May 11, 2021
wink2015:
Able Barrister Kanayo !

He has become a lawyer after studying law at the university.
I no understand oo.

No be law person suppose study for uni to become a lawyer?
Re: The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) by chatinent: 3:51pm On May 11, 2021
There's how Kanayo touched his back.

I am just saying o.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) by chatinent: 3:52pm On May 11, 2021
uniquelyspecial:

I no understand oo.

No be law person suppose study for uni to become a lawyer?

Lol. E shock me self.
Re: The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) by dan761(m): 3:58pm On May 11, 2021
I just Love this Man Kanayo.O.Kanayo.
Re: The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) by dan761(m): 4:01pm On May 11, 2021
chatinent:
There's how Kanayo touched his back.

I am just saying o.
. How ,I was thinking there's how Don Jazy Touched Kanoyo's back Mtchew making unnecessary comments just because U wan Advertise say U dey write one Efulefu Articles up and down
Re: The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) by 900warriorz: 4:07pm On May 11, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Don jazzy was never an afonja man.

He's from the 3 Wisemen region.
Use brain this time....then read my post again.
Re: The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) by 900warriorz: 4:07pm On May 11, 2021
Neimar:

He's not even an igbo man
Calm down and show me in my post where I said he was an Igbo man undecided
Re: The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) by naIraiaND: 4:08pm On May 11, 2021
Kanayo Our very own Samuel Jackson.
I like his shape.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo / Daniella Okeke Wears Snake Cloth Outfit, Fans React / Davido And His Crew Visit Ned Nwoko And His Wife, Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.