Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? (25393 Views)

Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by Hamiltonii: 6:10pm On May 12, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
I believe a good number of persons out there are just keeping up with all the struggles that comes with dating ... some are just hanging in there until someone better comes along while some want to stick with their partners through thick and tin.

If you get the chance to start a fresh relationship with a celebrity with the condition of abandoning your present relationship, who will be your choice celebrity.

Omotala!
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by lagonovo: 6:16pm On May 12, 2021
FBIBOT:
Genevieve Nnaji
Juliet Ibrahim
Nadia buhari
Jackie happiah
Aisha Buhari grin
Be like say your village people wan find you executive space for Kuje Prison.

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by FuckHomophobes: 6:16pm On May 12, 2021
In no particular order

Alex Ekubo

Flavour

Neo of BB9ja

Wizkid

tongue

The list is not exhaustive yet

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by catice(m): 6:24pm On May 12, 2021
Ini dima Okojie. I can sell both kidneys for her.
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by Lieutgood(m): 6:25pm On May 12, 2021
ImaIma1:
Keanu Reeves has always been my crush and the younger version of Al Pacino and Andy Garcia.
hope say u no dey chop dog me sha?..because if u touch his dog u die..
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by Lieutgood(m): 6:28pm On May 12, 2021
One gal up there said TIMO WERNER. she go dey miss her period everyday..
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by Lieutgood(m): 6:37pm On May 12, 2021
Interesting
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by Eastcaostboy: 6:38pm On May 12, 2021
MajesticKris:
Well it's not as if I'm Dating sooo...

Tiwa savage! Mercy aigbe ! Chidinma ! Etc
why married workout ladies... Stay away from married women
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by pijam: 6:40pm On May 12, 2021
Victoria orezi
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by Ugaboy: 6:42pm On May 12, 2021
merieam16:
Ugaboy someone is crushing on ur crush o
lolz, Simi broke my heart by marrying Adekule.

But I still love her...the guy is only crushing
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by Johel(m): 6:44pm On May 12, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
I believe a good number of persons out there are just keeping up with all the struggles that comes with dating ... some are just hanging in there until someone better comes along while some want to stick with their partners through thick and tin.

If you get the chance to start a fresh relationship with a celebrity with the condition of abandoning your present relationship, who will be your choice celebrity.

Juliet Ibrahim
Tiwa Savage
Brown jua
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by Eastcaostboy: 6:55pm On May 12, 2021
Bodyodour:
Enisa eniola but I know its not possible. embarassed
it's quite possible
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by Twenehe: 7:01pm On May 12, 2021
Diane of bbnaija pepperdem gang enisa eniola and my lovely dj cuppy
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by Dreyton36: 7:42pm On May 12, 2021
The celebrity is money

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by Abdanny2000(m): 7:56pm On May 12, 2021
I will choose dat one dat have long yansh, wetin be dat her name again, mercy aigbe
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by ronaldbecky(m): 8:12pm On May 12, 2021
tarantino1:
Destiny Etiko

Lilian Esoro
lolz ur crush eh
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by Mryacks: 8:15pm On May 12, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:

Jennifer Lopez
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by AHCB: 8:24pm On May 12, 2021
Non I'm afraid.
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by Fanuchi007: 8:30pm On May 12, 2021
Yemi alade.. I will bang her both pus+y and anal seex
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by tarantino1: 9:00pm On May 12, 2021
ronaldbecky:
lolz ur crush eh

grin

Wetin do them
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by ciro11(m): 9:02pm On May 12, 2021
Icumsa45:
If a billion dollars was a celebrity na him I go abandon my present relationship

you sabi better thing
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by officialfestus(m): 9:35pm On May 12, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Your own is finished
lolz
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by ukaface(f): 9:40pm On May 12, 2021
Johnny drille
I'm sure he would be so romantic and funny
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by Emeka71(m): 10:01pm On May 12, 2021
kinzation:
o boy your prick go red

Those ladies sabi fvck die
How did you get to know or have you been with them before?
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by Richthekid: 10:04pm On May 12, 2021
Abadon anyone for mere human being is madness
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by Bluesearoll(m): 10:15pm On May 12, 2021
Paula patton

Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by ciro11(m): 10:17pm On May 12, 2021
Meagan Monique Good
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by ImaIma1(f): 10:20pm On May 12, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
coming from a married Lady.
these ladies cheat even in marriage cos a married woman isn't supposed to enter this thread in the first place
tufiakwa

Your mindset is so narrow. Widen it a bit to accommodate more sense and intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by VULCAN(m): 10:34pm On May 12, 2021
Don't mind him.

How can someone in 2021 be using hips to judge if a person is gay. Mtscheww

macdammy:

Lol
You're a mumu man!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by Rickylambert: 10:38pm On May 12, 2021
Mia Khalifa please
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by dragunov: 10:39pm On May 12, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
those who tries to preserve their lives will eventually lose it earlier than they think... why worry about vanity... flesh, bones and blood are all vanity... there could be more in the afterlife afterall... the great beyond can be worth looking forward to bro. Relax, all is well

This is the epitome of stupi.dity. You are real poison with your fatalism. Thank you and God bless. Byeeeeeee!
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by iammolise(m): 10:43pm On May 12, 2021
1. Genevieve nnaji
2. Monalisa chinda
3. Allison madueke (sugar mommy level only)
4. Beyonce
5. Nancy isime
6. Sofia bush (I could sell my kidney for a one night stand) grin

Dem still yakpa ohh... lemme just pause dia

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die / Chacha Ekeh & Husband Welcome Baby Girl [ Pictures] / We Want Vic O, Take Bukom Bankum : Ghanaians Tell Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.