Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? (25420 Views)

Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by Sufisunni: 4:43pm On May 12, 2021
HajiaNotu:
Female: Rihanna or Genevieve or Ariana cool

Male; Mr Joromi or a black American with that physique grin

Nna mehn grin grin
us bi bisexual?
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by Wavedaddy: 4:43pm On May 12, 2021
Beyoncé
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by NarnieAceTech: 4:49pm On May 12, 2021
Dove Cameron
Selena Gomez
Charlize Theron (I like her lips only)
Nathalie Emmanuel (just love her face and accent)
Tika Thompson
Nyla Thorborne(of Brick$Lace)
Innanna Sarkis(the girl who played Molly Samuels in the movie "After"). Hot AF

More coming....
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by EXLOVER(m): 4:49pm On May 12, 2021
Farid24224:

Aswear her and Cuppy
Take Cuppy make i take Nengi, i nor dey share kpekus nor vex bros
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by rimijoshua(m): 4:50pm On May 12, 2021
Chioma Jesus

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by missymide: 4:52pm On May 12, 2021
99.9% of the celebrities are a mess and struggle themselves so non can go for a reasonable person
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by Humanoid01(m): 4:52pm On May 12, 2021
Classickj:

I love
Charlize Theron, Nicki Minaj and Melissa McCarthy but Melissa McCarthy is too chubby for me
But she's very beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by lichocho(m): 4:57pm On May 12, 2021
Blesyn22:

Ruby rose from the "Doorman, vanquish, SAS: Red notice,Bleep: Return of Xander Cage, John Wick: Chapter 2"

She ain't gay. Look at those hips
na gay she be

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 5:03pm On May 12, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
u are stuck... u are not like those of us who is still very single... enjoy ur Heidi soup until they kingdom comegrin

Na so. Since our Unidays till date. We are done with kids since. Na flexing and investments we dey nau...

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by RulerIAm(m): 5:04pm On May 12, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
I believe a good number of persons out there are just keeping up with all the struggles that comes with dating ... some are just hanging in there until someone better comes along while some want to stick with their partners through thick and tin.

If you get the chance to start a fresh relationship with a celebrity with the condition of abandoning your present relationship, who will be your choice celebrity.
single so nobody to drop. But u see tiwa, yemi alade, manage ini Edo, Simi but she don marry unless d marriage break up
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by IamYourNeighbor(m): 5:05pm On May 12, 2021
None. Absolutely None !
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by Reex12(m): 5:07pm On May 12, 2021
ariana grande babyyy
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by codedphyness(m): 5:09pm On May 12, 2021
Mercy Johnson

Queen nwakoye

Ini edo
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by Amanda4life: 5:10pm On May 12, 2021
KANYE
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by Amanda4life: 5:12pm On May 12, 2021
KANYEWEST

Or
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by JBoss25(m): 5:14pm On May 12, 2021
Fedrick100:
I’m not dating
But you see Yemi Alade and Erica I don’t joke with them
I see that u like the brown skin babes
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by Jeffyblaq(m): 5:16pm On May 12, 2021
Inconsequential things are what move the people these days..

You can imagine the views here on such subject matter...

Odiegwu
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by JBoss25(m): 5:17pm On May 12, 2021
Tems
Dj Cuppy
Nicki Minaj
Yemi Alade
Aisha Buhari wink
Lydia Balogun
Genevieve
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 12, 2021
Raypeckson:
sharap .. Pple like u fit wash pant & lick nyash 4 ordinary pepper sellinq lady grin grin
Lol. I no be Tony Umez naaa.
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by Favemmzar200(m): 5:20pm On May 12, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
Well I like scarlett Johansson... I will dump any bae for her any day any timegrin
marvels Natasha Romanoff ba?
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by meobizy(f): 5:21pm On May 12, 2021
Meh. The people in my street, state, country and continent never finish. The only difference between them and celebrities is the camera which acts as a filter. Mscheew.

My cousin says he won’t mind making Omotola fart. God won’t punish this boy enough.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by engrchykae(m): 5:21pm On May 12, 2021
Angelina jolie
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by budusky05(m): 5:23pm On May 12, 2021
Genevieve Nnaji
Zoe Saldana
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by xoftt(m): 5:24pm On May 12, 2021
Kiki Layne or nothing.
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by Fedrick100: 5:28pm On May 12, 2021
JBoss25:
I see that u like the brown skin babes

Yes
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by chrish(f): 5:31pm On May 12, 2021
None
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by Burruchaga71(m): 5:32pm On May 12, 2021
Tiwa, Alade and Chidimma. I don't mind getting married to them. Foursome loading....
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 12, 2021
Ishilove:
What if you pursue celebrity only to discover their character is zero?
Does it matter?
Nor be too put prick and bang?
Wetin consign me consign character?

Did i tell you i am pursuing Gal Gadot because of marriage?
Na to do kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa that's why i am pursuing her.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by Gucciboy1(m): 5:53pm On May 12, 2021
Very stupid question, why would you even think of such question.

Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by Bashnigga(m): 5:55pm On May 12, 2021
H.E.R
Dua Lipa
Nancy Isime
Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by adadike(f): 6:02pm On May 12, 2021
Curtis at CTU Los Angeles. Wetin be his real name sef? (movie 24)

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Can You Abandon Your Current Relationship For If Asked Out? by Classickj(m): 6:02pm On May 12, 2021
Humanoid01:
But she's very beautiful.
Yes she is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Celebrates Christmas With Her Son. Shares Photo / Victor AD Denies Writing ‘Jowo’ For Davido / My Special Effects Scare Me At Night – Hakeem Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.