Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B (37876 Views)

Yul Edochie: It Was A STUNT! There Is No Second Wife (pere Edochie Reveals) / Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' / E-money Of Ghana Cancels His Plan To Give Tacha N20 Million. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 11, 2021
M
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by Ladyoflight: 3:10pm On May 11, 2021
Very annoying man.
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by Bmaster(m): 3:10pm On May 11, 2021
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by drlaykay(m): 3:10pm On May 11, 2021
Imagine a country where the primary reason for leaving is not for greener pastures but safety.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by GloShare(m): 3:10pm On May 11, 2021
Someone that has 3 square meals plus dessert...
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by Charly68: 3:12pm On May 11, 2021
My man Biafra warlord himself... Honestly we must get it right by thinking right.. Did you notice the time this Govt changed visa policy on visa on arrival ? Many Aliens entered the nation illegally ...I sincerely believe the man in Aso Rock is not Buhari.. Mama Aisha should open up to us .. Let's beg her please to do this for us for the sake of the young ones that herdsmen were kidnapping and killing senselessly

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by oloshun(m): 3:12pm On May 11, 2021
He got it wrong. God never created Nigeria. So how does a contraption becomes his fatherland?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by SeriouslySense(m): 3:13pm On May 11, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy, lets start from somewhere, if we had more sense it will keep improving

Phenomenal16:
Odimma
Shebi u are living in ur well guarded apartment
Do u know the pains of Nigerians ,,living in remote villages
Mitcheew
:
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by annisy(f): 3:15pm On May 11, 2021
I dey laugh
When e set na him go be number 1 to zoom offf
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by theranf54: 3:15pm On May 11, 2021
You're a very stupid person
largehead:

Even a man called Jesus claimed he was sent by God to liberate man.

Las las, them nail am like thief for cross grin

Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by Phenomenal16(f): 3:15pm On May 11, 2021
Mowoe:

There's absolutely no need getting triggered over the man's Plan B. My own Plan B is to japa, but that doesn't mean I should fight with everyone that has a different Plan B from mine.
..u are right shaa
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by neyohh: 3:16pm On May 11, 2021
No country wants y'all anyway. Japa is just a pipe dream very few would achieve.

Besides there are problems everywhere.

The solution is simple the people ain't ready.
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 11, 2021
Just experienced my plan B.
My Plan B remains epic.
So no plan C for now
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by henrysam(m): 3:18pm On May 11, 2021
largehead:

That was his mission on earth.
The fear of death will make people like you miss their mission in life
One day one day person go die.
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by StagethemTVee: 3:18pm On May 11, 2021
Your story is incomplete silly. And then he rose from the dead and is now seated with the father in heaven.
largehead:

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by dederocs(m): 3:18pm On May 11, 2021
It's better to be a King in a jungle, than become an unwanted refugee in a foreign land. This is our ancestral land, forget the Nigerian issue.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by Bodyodour: 3:20pm On May 11, 2021
Phenomenal16:
Odimma
Shebi u are living in ur well guarded apartment
Do u know the pains of Nigerians ,,living in remote villages
Mitcheew
lol. Longest time,hope you are doing well?
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by largehead: 3:20pm On May 11, 2021
theranf54:
You're a very stupid person
Why you abuse me bros?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by largehead: 3:21pm On May 11, 2021
henrysam:

That was his mission on earth.
The fear of death will make people like you miss their mission in life
One day one day person go die.
People like me?

Why are you religious folks such hypocrites and quick to condemn?
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by Rochasstatue(f): 3:21pm On May 11, 2021
Plan B indeed.
After smoking two wraps of weed, his mouth ran loose.
Onye egbuwa isi
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by Komu1048(m): 3:22pm On May 11, 2021
Updating9JA:
On Plan B: Running Away From Nigeria Isn’t The Solution - Actor Yul Edochie

Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://twitter.com/YulEdochie/status/1392049631585095688

Aswear somehow the igbos are benefiting immensely from the lawlessness in this country. Deep down they don’t want this country to be better cox it might stop the flow of cash for them.
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by Judgesledge(m): 3:22pm On May 11, 2021
largehead:

'Las las, them nail am like thief for cross ' and that is why he is the king of kings, sincerely hope your eyes opens one day , so you could behold the beautiful truth he is.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by Phenomenal16(f): 3:23pm On May 11, 2021
Bodyodour:
lol. Longest time,hope you are doing well?
...body odour this hawt afternoon... Aw u.......m gud
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by largehead: 3:24pm On May 11, 2021
Judgesledge:
'Las las, them nail am like thief for cross ' and that is why he is the king of kings, sincerely hope your eyes opens one day , so you could behold the beautiful truth he is.
Whats there to open my eyes when life already did?
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by sonofthunder: 3:26pm On May 11, 2021
largehead:

Las las, them nail am like thief for cross

Only to rise, never forget that the enemy's narrative is either incomplete, bigoted or both.
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by Edusouls(m): 3:26pm On May 11, 2021
Japa go where, with which money? Look at broke people wey never see 2k chop dey japa,all of us spoilt Nigeria all of us go hear am.
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by Tallino25(m): 3:27pm On May 11, 2021
largehead:

Jesus died to save generations from Doom, When Nigerians can get redemption is if we can find people who can lay down their lives to take back this country into theirs not people who will jakpa like adefarasin
Re: Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B by Achiever4life: 3:27pm On May 11, 2021
Just give me reason why I will chose to die in this country even if all die na die? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Shares "No Make Up" Pictures / Imagine If These 20 Nigerian Actors Lived In Your Neighbourhood / "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.