Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years (38698 Views)

How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics / SARS Operatives Leave Man, Who Refuses To Be Cowed By Shots They Fired / SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years by fairchuks: 1:11pm On May 11, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Great minds discuss ideas - small minds discuss people.

cool

Hopefully...it will happen to you before the year ends...so we all can become great minds and discuss ideas...

1 Like

Re: Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years by Soso990240(m): 1:15pm On May 11, 2021
mechanics:
These are just one of the atrocities of the disbanded SARS, he must be found dead or alive.
found where? they probably labeled him an Armed Robber and wasted him without trial. People wey God go punish
Re: Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years by eyinjuege: 1:15pm On May 11, 2021
They've obviously killed him and thrown the body into a canal.
Human life holds no value in Nigeria.
Re: Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:18pm On May 11, 2021
Very heartless set of people...I pray each of these sars operatives meet there Waterloo soonext!
Re: Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years by legba1(m): 1:18pm On May 11, 2021
FarahAideed:
And you people are just raising alarm.now? You should raise alarm immediately it happened so you can have a better chance of catching the culprits hot hot

Going by the write up, these folks had put in effort to the best of their means... The system is just skewed badly... I will not be surprised if Eric had been killed and his vitals harvested for sale.... I just wish the karma myth is real... These wicked souls deserved to be paid in their coin

1 Like

Re: Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years by AfonjaConehead: 1:19pm On May 11, 2021
Mouth n stupidity will always kill some people....are you not in naija again
Re: Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years by eedimo(m): 1:21pm On May 11, 2021
Northernblood3:
Death on security officials. They are too dangerous to be alive
I swear
Re: Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years by Stakeholders(m): 1:32pm On May 11, 2021
Maks27:
unfortunately there won't be any justice for him and his family.

Shame on Buhari and his Fulani government

Try to read before commenting the incidence had took place since 2014
Re: Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:33pm On May 11, 2021
Those two thieves were made to give false confession and include Eric name. Never believe what the news says the when it has to do with police
Re: Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years by alphaNomega: 1:57pm On May 11, 2021
ictjobber:
Them suppose tell am..

As a black man, your right is limited everywhere in the world. Even in your continent. If you do anyhow you go see anyhow. That's our curse.
lol. Peep my signature

1 Like

Re: Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years by alphaNomega: 1:59pm On May 11, 2021
Analyst7:
Alarm should have been raised properly then for better chance
Una dey talk "raise alarm then, raise alarm then" the ones wey don complain today, what has come out of it? Do you know how many folks are detained illegally by police in their cells today?

It's a bad situation
Re: Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:00pm On May 11, 2021
If James Nwafor can still be on their payroll despite all his atrocities there is nothing this corrupt police won't do.
Re: Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years by shopnimini: 2:02pm On May 11, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Great minds discuss ideas - small minds discuss people.

cool

Average minds discuss events wink
Re: Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years by Maks27: 2:05pm On May 11, 2021
Stakeholders:

Try to read before commenting the incidence had took place since 2014
. And so?

Shame on Buhari still
Re: Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years by texazzpete(m): 2:12pm On May 11, 2021
FarahAideed:
And you people are just raising alarm.now? You should raise alarm immediately it happened so you can have a better chance of catching the culprits hot hot

Your folks paid good money for your education and you cannot even read properly?

Shame
Re: Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years by ictjobber: 2:19pm On May 11, 2021
alphaNomega:
lol. Peep my signature

That's the bitter truth.. Sub Saharan Africa is proof

1 Like

Re: Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years by chaloskyx: 2:32pm On May 11, 2021
WOULD YOU KEEP QUIET FOR 6 YEARS AND HIS FAMILY ARE JUST SPEAKING UP NOW THE FAMILY SHOULD COWER IN SHAME YOU OBVIOUSLY HAD NO RESPECT OR FEELINGS FOR THE MAN SO YOU DINT CARE IF HE LIVED OR DIED ALL THIS IS JUST AIMED AT STARTING A LEGAL CASE FOR YOU TO CASHOUT YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT THE MAN AND YOU STILL DONT
Re: Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years by insabarnur(m): 2:36pm On May 11, 2021
They have blood eagled the guys since.he's no longer with the living
Re: Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years by Respect55(m): 2:40pm On May 11, 2021
His heart and lung are already cooling off in the body of one German gangster who messed his up and needed life again. SARS are ritualists.
Re: Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years by od501: 2:45pm On May 11, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
grin he is at the bottom of the ocean with cement shoes

And you think it's funny? WTF
Re: Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years by tit(f): 2:52pm On May 11, 2021
Icezak:
The only opportunity to know where your son is, was through your daughter but it was under used for the wo..less reason you started above. What will it take you allowing your beautiful daughter to miggle with a murderer in order to know the state of your son whereabout, more over proper preparation like mobilizing boys to be undercover around her just to get that singular police man.

The man would have lost a son and a daughter
Re: Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years by EdiskyHarry: 3:13pm On May 11, 2021
That is why I have no rest in peace to waste on any idiot (Nigerian police ) killed. They have caused untold hardship, pains, misery and suffering to almost every household
Re: Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years by Mveepee: 3:52pm On May 11, 2021
Truth is that Eric has been killed by those evil men
Re: Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years by kennyamusan(m): 3:58pm On May 11, 2021
dre11:

This story is part of a multimedia project by Tiger Eye Foundation and media partners across Nigeria, documenting police brutality in Nigeria, and advocating for police reform.

https://dailytrust.com/man-who-challenged-sars-operatives-for-parking-wrongly-has-been-missing-for-6-years
But for God , Mabaka could have gone missing for daringany officer in this government . How dare you talk back to any APC official , Buhari ministers ? The soldiers controlled by Buhari ? How dare you ? Even the journalist that exposed ganduje is on the run , DJ switch as well . You can talk back at them ooo but Japa after doing so or have a planB
Re: Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years by YelloweWest: 4:20pm On May 11, 2021
I'm grateful to God we found my brothers body.

Solomon Yellowe aged 27. Kidnapped and murdered by sars on 14th March 2019.

Rip bro.
Re: Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years by Xpol: 4:29pm On May 11, 2021
Stay away from policemen as much as possible I’m a retired policeman but all my ex colleagues are no more my friends they know nothing about me. I’ll only use policemen as my body guards when God finally picks my call.

It’s Xpol again
Re: Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years by Brushstrokes20: 4:31pm On May 11, 2021
What a bloodthirsty govt of self serving THIEVES and sadistic tyrant!
Re: Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years by Shattuck(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2021
this is Nigeria, don't let anyone deceive you that things are ok.
Re: Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years by Lekq2: 5:23pm On May 11, 2021
Jesus
Re: Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 11, 2021
He’s most likely dead
I pray not tho
Sars are criminals committing heinous crimes
Re: Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 11, 2021
#ArrestStephenBayo IPO Bayo SARS ! SARS shoudnt ever come into existence for any reason! This man doesn't deserve to live as he is trying to cash out and a pathetic Opportunist!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs / Fani-kayode Wants Ayo Adebanjo Arrested For Not Recognizing Buhari / Aisha Buhari Lands In Nigeria (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.