Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Victor AD Denies Writing ‘Jowo’ For Davido - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victor AD Denies Writing ‘Jowo’ For Davido (25416 Views)

Davido Gifts Temilayo Abodunrin N500K For Playing ‘Jowo’ Track Excellently / Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor AD Denies Writing ‘Jowo’ For Davido by princeemcee: 3:48pm On May 11, 2021
Akamariner:
JoWo!
3 million email lists available for 20k only
J for Jowo?
Re: Victor AD Denies Writing ‘Jowo’ For Davido by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 11, 2021
DICKstractor:
J for Jowo
Yea
Re: Victor AD Denies Writing ‘Jowo’ For Davido by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 11, 2021
Re: Victor AD Denies Writing ‘Jowo’ For Davido by ugodson(m): 3:50pm On May 11, 2021
Op read wetin you write,am guessing you didn't finish primary school
Re: Victor AD Denies Writing ‘Jowo’ For Davido by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 11, 2021
princeemcee:
J for Jowo?
Yea.
Re: Victor AD Denies Writing ‘Jowo’ For Davido by Hotzone(m): 3:50pm On May 11, 2021
Davido is good in what he do
Re: Victor AD Denies Writing ‘Jowo’ For Davido by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 11, 2021
SultanYoung:
Abeg make we hear word, Nairaland Just Dey push non problem solving post to front page sad

Is better Oga Seun think innovatively before his forum when down to the drain like BLACKBERRY,MOTOROLA,NOKIA, etc innovation is the key to staying relevant to your audience.
Nairaland is just a reflection of the Nigerian society, nothing more. If Seun tries to change that, nairaland will become history as only few people will patronise his website. He's not a mumu and nairaland is not the second most visited Nigerian website in Nigeria ( after Bet9ja) by accident. cool
Re: Victor AD Denies Writing ‘Jowo’ For Davido by SultanYoung: 3:59pm On May 11, 2021
safesurfer:
Nairaland is just a reflection of the Nigerian society, nothing more. If Seun tries to change that, nairaland will become history as only few people will patronise his website. He's not a mumu and nairaland is not the second most visited Nigerian website in Nigeria ( after Bet9ja) by accident. cool
youve some it up bro am addicted to Nairaland angry grin

1 Like

Re: Victor AD Denies Writing ‘Jowo’ For Davido by Nuelito: 4:00pm On May 11, 2021
Seen
Re: Victor AD Denies Writing ‘Jowo’ For Davido by cosse(m): 4:06pm On May 11, 2021
MusaKalhan:
uteronomy 6vs4
“Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord
is one. You shall love the Lord your God
with all your heart and with all your soul
and with all your might. And these words
that I command to you today shall be on
your heart.

There is only one Lord and that is Allah and that is God.

Jesus is not Lord.
Correct your statements if you've been saying what's wrong.
Fear God who created and fashioned man.
When you pray to make request,Christians,end your prayer by saying "in the name of God I pray " pray in the name of God he's the creator.Do not pray in the name of his creation.
YOU MUST BE VERY MAAD FOR THAT STATEMENT...IDIOT....NO PROVOKE ME ABEGGG.....FOOOOL
Re: Victor AD Denies Writing ‘Jowo’ For Davido by topyhanky(m): 4:07pm On May 11, 2021
GadeAi

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victor AD Denies Writing ‘Jowo’ For Davido by Missyajoke(f): 4:09pm On May 11, 2021
Sndjj
Re: Victor AD Denies Writing ‘Jowo’ For Davido by safeopportunity(m): 4:11pm On May 11, 2021
topyhanky:
GadeAi

Master of the bookies its been a while sure, am sure you're already out of this country? Lol

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Victor AD Denies Writing ‘Jowo’ For Davido by Ejirochocho(m): 4:16pm On May 11, 2021
topyhanky:
GadeAi

Baba its done tai ooo Why you just go solo all this while, your websites and you sessions online are not functioning any more hope there isnt problem.... Hope youve been fine? Wetin be the latest ###

1 Like

Re: Victor AD Denies Writing ‘Jowo’ For Davido by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 11, 2021
cosse:
YOU MUST BE VERY MAAD FOR THAT STATEMENT...IDIOT....NO PROVOKE ME ABEGGG.....FOOOOL

I am not mad, I typed what is right so as to make it known to those who are in the wrong
Re: Victor AD Denies Writing ‘Jowo’ For Davido by cosse(m): 4:18pm On May 11, 2021
MusaKalhan:

I am not mad, I typed what is right so as to make it known to those who are in the wrong
OGBENI...GERROUT OF MY MENTIONS IF YOU DONT WANT TO RUN MAD IN THE NEXT 12 WORKING DAYS...
have your ever heard of the word trinity in christendom..do you even know what it implies...no you dont..all you do is search for stuff that supports your flawed arguement on google (cause am sure you haven't opened a bible in your miserable life)..
pls i beg ..do not reply me..i do not have time for religious bigots......
Re: Victor AD Denies Writing ‘Jowo’ For Davido by topyhanky(m): 4:18pm On May 11, 2021
safeopportunity:

Master of the bookies its been a while sure, am sure you're already out of this country? Lol

Yeah bro just finished One of our internet company in badagry.... We would put everything in other. We are only trying to adjust to the latest technology hahahah

Money ₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦ on my mind always.
Re: Victor AD Denies Writing ‘Jowo’ For Davido by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 11, 2021
cosse:

OGBENI...GERROUT OF MY MENTIONS IF YOU DONT WANT TO RUN MAD IN THE NEXT 12 WORKING DAYS...
pls i beg ..do not reply me..i do not have time for religious bigots......

It is Allah who has power over all things ,you can't make me insane.Your plea didn't get to me
Re: Victor AD Denies Writing ‘Jowo’ For Davido by IPIGSRMUMUS: 4:22pm On May 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Unknown Gun Men are chasing away police...

Bandits are having the time of their lives Kidnapping students and killing worshippers...

An Al-Queda loving Patanmi is receiving "awards"

Desmond Efulefu Elliot is busy calling us children and building 47 toilets for shitters.

But the Op decides to bring this rubbish to our dwelling.

Forgot to include IPIG terrorist monkeys killing and terrorizing the SE.
Re: Victor AD Denies Writing ‘Jowo’ For Davido by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 11, 2021
Who dey fight over onion music? all these rubbish soulless jungle noise they call music.
Re: Victor AD Denies Writing ‘Jowo’ For Davido by cosse(m): 4:25pm On May 11, 2021
MusaKalhan:

It is Allah who has power over all things ,you can't make me insane.Your plea didn't get to me
okay ,i have heard you sir.thanks for your participation

1 Like

Re: Victor AD Denies Writing ‘Jowo’ For Davido by Donspicey: 4:27pm On May 11, 2021
BBright1:
I think politician's are now afraid to do money rituals they now prefer sponsoring kidnapping.
So they can cash out without bad dreams and cries of babies
grin grin

Re: Victor AD Denies Writing ‘Jowo’ For Davido by stanliwise(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2021
MusaKalhan:
uteronomy 6vs4
“Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord
is one. You shall love the Lord your God
with all your heart and with all your soul
and with all your might. And these words
that I command to you today shall be on
your heart.

There is only one Lord and that is Allah and that is God.

Jesus is not Lord.
Correct your statements if you've been saying what's wrong.
Fear God who created and fashioned man.
When you pray to make request,Christians,end your prayer by saying "in the name of God I pray " pray in the name of God he's the creator.Do not pray in the name of his creation.
Oga carry your Mumu commot for here, how does this your statement help anyone?
Re: Victor AD Denies Writing ‘Jowo’ For Davido by CheedyJ(m): 4:34pm On May 11, 2021
Song wey no even sweet, mtcheeew
Re: Victor AD Denies Writing ‘Jowo’ For Davido by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 11, 2021
stanliwise:

Oga carry your Mumu commot for here, how does this your statement help anyone?

As a believer. God is our only helper.
Re: Victor AD Denies Writing ‘Jowo’ For Davido by Kingdemi212019: 4:41pm On May 11, 2021
If victor sing as self the song no go make sense
Re: Victor AD Denies Writing ‘Jowo’ For Davido by abdulkayus(m): 4:51pm On May 11, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Jowo doesn't even suit Victor AD style of music

It is all lies being perpetrated by wizkid fc. Victor AD hardly sing love song
Re: Victor AD Denies Writing ‘Jowo’ For Davido by abdulkayus(m): 4:52pm On May 11, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
U neva here anyone say d same about wizkid or burna

Dammy krane and Skales said "Hello".
Everyone knows that burna is master of sampling
Re: Victor AD Denies Writing ‘Jowo’ For Davido by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 11, 2021
Adeling:
In another news;
Nairaland just got mentioned on Nigeria info because someone from canada said everyone on nairaland are thinking of a way to Jappa out of Nigeria grin

People are taking this plan B thing too far and this is giving the herdsmen and other criminal bodies more gusto to commit more crime. Can't you guys see. Nigerians too dey fear I swear. (Tune to Nigeria info and hear the way Nigerians are talking about planB. Just pathetic!)
which location
Re: Victor AD Denies Writing ‘Jowo’ For Davido by BigBrother54321: 5:05pm On May 11, 2021
90% of them still wont get visa. Na oyinbo go gain visa fees

Awon ode.

Adeling:
In another news;
Nairaland just got mentioned on Nigeria info because someone from canada said everyone on nairaland are thinking of a way to Jappa out of Nigeria grin

People are taking this plan B thing too far and this is giving the herdsmen and other criminal bodies more gusto to commit more crime. Can't you guys see. Nigerians too dey fear I swear. (Tune to Nigeria info and hear the way Nigerians are talking about planB. Just pathetic!)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Special Effects Scare Me At Night – Hakeem Effect / Mercy Eke Stuns In Red In Christmas Photoshoot / Lilian Esoro Celebrates Christmas With Her Son. Shares Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.