Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

A Quiet Place 2 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Quiet Place 2 (493 Views)

Movies Of The Day: A Quiet Place II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Quiet Place 2 by olulu(m): 1:48pm On May 11, 2021
One movie that I'm anticipating is "A Quiet Place 2."

I just watched the part 1 this early May and I love it.

The movie is almost like the "usual" Invasion of Earth by human eating aliens.

However, there is one tiny detail that makes it totally different from the usual alien movies.

The aliens are super fast, have armoured bodies, are scarily ugly looking with sword like claws.

But...the aliens are blind.

So if you stand perfectly still or walk perfectly quiet, you won't get eaten ���.
Now throw into that mix, a deaf daughter, and a pregnant wife.
How do you give birth in silence?
Or tell a new born to not cry?
Crazy, right?

The things I love about the movie is the way the writer/ director flipped the script to make the alien perfectly imperfect. And for most part of the movie, no words were spoken, just sign language.

I think that is what the business of creativity should embody.
Flip the script.

I know of a poet (78th Psalmist) in which in his spoken word piece, he acted like the translator for a dumb boy who was a victim of domestic violence.
That piece gave me goose pimples.

Go watch the movie if your heart "gree" you.
Whether or not, you watch the movie, as you live, learn to flip the script. Do the unusual. Be different.

It will always catch attention and make you stand out till you become outstanding.

Thank you for reading my TED talk.

Signed
King Olulu, the Storytelling King

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Please Can Anyone Help Me With This (picture Attached) / Closed / What Movie Are You Watching Right Now? Why Not Include This Movies To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.