Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him (63398 Views)

Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) / Noel Brown Is Kidnapper Evans New Lawyer / Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by dizzzzy14: 11:09am On May 12, 2021
Vickyvice:
Shit happens to any one of my family member, am gonna take the fight directly to the soldiers. I must make sure I hunt and kill each and every one on patrol team that killed him. No dice.

Well said, no need to report shit, go get ur brother, I will partner with the devil of all devil, I will make me only dream on earth to kill every single one of that army, and it is easy, get four to eight guys with ak-47, when the millary vehicle is moving, position two men at the front of the vehicle, they open fire on the vehicle trying to kill the driver, they will try to stop and take cover or turn the vehicle back by instinct, not knowing three men are by the road side and I the opposite side of the road at different angles so their own bullent don't hit themselves, and one man will be at the back of the vehicle . Note make sure the ambush point is where the road is down and u have hill by the two side of the road, they are bleeped . Google the guy who the police in US intimate and see what he did to police in uniform. Just one guy. Untill these uniform guys know that every action have it's result, they wouldn't change, If u can't kill them, kill their family and let them know y their family is dead.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by Nicerazor(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2021
He wasn’t shot by the side or from the rear but from behind.
If truly he violated military checkpoint rules, does this he tried to drive away and was shot from behind?
What type of conversation ensued btw the deceased and the military?
The military took his car and belongings to the police station and wrote statements on how he violated checkpoint rule and was shot.
He corpse was deposited at the hospital.

Why did the soldiers do all these despite killing him?
Why didn’t they abandon his corpse?
Why did they write statement and confessed to killing him.

I expect a logical reasoning instead of reasoning within political, ethnic lines.
It’s only the dead that can give account of what happened.

#Justice4Noel

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by Nobody: 11:10am On May 12, 2021
weslay:
How many more Igbo youths need to die before igbos realise that Mazi Nnamdi Kalu and his family are overseas.

If he really wish to liberate his people, he should at least do the noble thing by coming back home.

Is it Nnamdi the one also directing Fulani herdsmen? So people should be killed and you want them to do nothing. They should not defend themselves. What has Nnamdi done, that is is linked to self defence? Would there be ESN if herdmen weren't killing? Would there be talk about Biafra if Igbos weren't slaughtered in the North and marginalised. But, I think you are evil. You have never condemned a Fulani attack, but quick to stop those who just simply want to stop being killed.
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by TruthinAction: 11:11am On May 12, 2021
With this kind of news, it's not a surprise to hear of unknown gunmen attacking security personnel at check points. Sometimes, it's a revenge mission. These miscreants that call themselves security personnel haven't learnt their lessons.
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by Xscape1993(m): 11:12am On May 12, 2021
I knew from the beginning that our military men are the most unprofessional personnels in the world. You klied your own fellow just for violating a simlple rule set by mere mortals! What a wicked world!
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by Nobody: 11:12am On May 12, 2021
Soldiers are zombies. Unfortunately, a zombie major general is leading the country. There will be no justice for the dead, and no peace for non-zombies.

End Nigeria Now.
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by weslay: 11:12am On May 12, 2021
Lagoon0:

So the soldier should not be punished?

The officer responsible for his death should be made to pay for his action
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by seyz91(m): 11:13am On May 12, 2021
i tell you
Tonyspecial:
Nigeria i can never be the same again
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by Lagoon0: 11:13am On May 12, 2021
weslay:

The officer responsible for his death should be made to pay for his action
So stop diverting the topic to another issue.
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by CsRockefeller(m): 11:13am On May 12, 2021
YungMillionaire:
Some people will be on Nairaland and twitter celebrating the killing of soldiers and police. U na think say soldiers and police no dey use social media? Unfortunately, this is Nigeria, and the military will waste a lot of innocent peoples' lives just for retaliation. My advice to anyone living in SE is to keep a low profile until everything blows over. I won't be surprise if they are just hunting at this point.

You're an IDIOT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by Nobody: 11:14am On May 12, 2021
Lazenby007:
Mouth
is not boast. The different between u and military na their weapons, u see as every uniformed man dey fear for IMO, since the unknown gunmen are taking the fight directly to them, using guerilla tactics, a pattern of killing units of five to ten men at once and retreating for another operation. The monopoly of killing has been broken
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by Elidrisy20: 11:14am On May 12, 2021
RIP but the guy resemble ?
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by Nobody: 11:16am On May 12, 2021
weslay:
How many more Igbo youths need to die before igbos realise that Mazi Nnamdi Kalu and his family are overseas.

If he really wish to liberate his people, he should at least do the noble thing by coming back home.

You are very stupid but you don't know
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by MIMOSAXY(m): 11:17am On May 12, 2021
Offpoint1:
What
Do they mean by "he violate their checkpoint rule"? They just wasted a young man life with silly excuse.

This nation is just so bleeped up.

They didn't just kill the man, they killed a dynasty

imagine what the wife and children will go through for the next 20 years

An initial smooth life could go very rough ((except for God intervention).

Imagine what those children will become in 18 years time.

Give such children an offer to join a sect like UGM in 20 years time they would oblige immediately.
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by guru90: 11:18am On May 12, 2021
Just read what they used and killed the Man:

He told our correspondent that the Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of operations in the state was the one, who told the family that the soldiers said that they shot him because he violated their checkpoint rule.

What a waste life.......................

They are training soldiers now, to keep on killing civilians...............
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by tunjiajayi: 11:19am On May 12, 2021
zeuss:

Wrong talk.......wrong approach....his brothers and friends will now support UGM if not actively becoming one..... pain and frustration is slowly becoming anger more youths and people will see the agencies as enemies and join the fight against them. Your view is a mistake if you desire peace and one Nigeria

You seem a logical person, but take the narrative of these people with a pinch of pepper and salt.
I am not in support of killing innocent citizens.
But like the saying connotes.
The killing of security operatives and other civilians in the Cross fire of unknown gunmen have put the operatives on edge.
Thus in such a tense situation there would be mishaps and incidences.
The situation should have had to go this awry but for the support and sympathies of complicit civilians.
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by wpadmin: 11:19am On May 12, 2021
weslay:

More Igbo youths have died in the hands of Police men and soldiers than UGM
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by Chirowman(m): 11:19am On May 12, 2021
May his soul rest in peace, a young man life just cut short.
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by abatically(m): 11:20am On May 12, 2021
RIP to this young man. Nobody knows what actually happened, but my advice to anyone is in times like this, when u come through a military check point, pls just obey and do whatever u are asked to do. A lot of police and military men have been killed in the SE, their eyes dey red at the moment. This is not the time to say 'I know my rights'. If it asked to put ur hands on the steering or step out of the vehicle the best thing is to obey and just do what u can to get out of there asap. Even the military are scared at the moment because they don't know when and where they would be attacked. Whatever check point rules they have laid down I think it's better to comply.
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:20am On May 12, 2021
blaise26abj:

Very valid point . Though we don’t know what truly transpired . Investigation should be transparent and find out the real truth of what happened . What was the directive and how did he disobey ? Was the rule of engagement adhered to in this case? If found wanting , the soldiers should be prosecuted .

Please guys be careful out there. The violence of late in the east on security agents has put these men on edge. They will not hesitate to open fire at the slightest provocation.
This is just the fact. They see everyone and everything as a threat now...
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by Raypeckson(m): 11:21am On May 12, 2021
Lumig:
Until I hear BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY. I'll keep mute
U be big FOOL,slowpoke IDIOT BASTARDIZED SON Of a COWARD..no matter what ever conspired btween HIM & the soldiers.. E no reach to murder the innocent man.. Also I Pray it happens to one of ur family xo dat u go fit hear BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY.

tweuhhf.
.Spits on the slowpoke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by LoveThemChubby(m): 11:25am On May 12, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
Given the rising tension in that particular state and the fact that these guys are being targeted, please comply with their directives when you get to their check point...no go dey form James Bond, UGM won't be there to safe you.

R.I.P

Simple truth. The report said only his rear screen was affected indicating that they shot at him from behind probably after he has passed. It's very likely that he refused to stop but unfortunately, we are not careful to look at these details when issues like these come up
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by weslay: 11:28am On May 12, 2021
Shayetet13:

Is it Nnamdi the one also directing Fulani herdsmen? So people should be killed and you want them to do nothing. They should not defend themselves. What has Nnamdi done, that is is linked to self defence? Would there be ESN if herdmen weren't killing? Would there be talk about Biafra if Igbos weren't slaughtered in the North and marginalised. But, I think you are evil. You have never condemned a Fulani attack, but quick to stop those who just simply want to stop being killed.

I agree with you that any group of people has the right to defend itself against planned onslaught. Also, I supported the creation of ESN who's sole aim was to protect Igbos from been slaughter in their land. However, the recent turn if events that as resulted in killing of policemen some of whom might be Igbos and burning down of government buildings clearly shows that ESN has lost it's focus and if the current situation is not addressed the entire south east could be heading for anarchy.

I have no problems with IPOB/ESN. As a matter of fact, I think it is necessary. The problem I have is when you try to fight everyone at the same time. Know who your enemies are, know those you have to fight now and those you save for later.
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by Danipumpin(m): 11:29am On May 12, 2021
You have yourself to be blame if anything happens to you... If army or police are doing stop and search, you need to kindly allow them do the work and stop forming big man dis big man that, you will just be wasted for no reason. People don't learn. Tomorrow another person will be kill the same way. Everywhere they hot, allow them search u, instead of allowing them to kill u
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by otokx(m): 11:31am On May 12, 2021
This is too bad, the state government ought to take up the matter.
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by UwaMmebii(m): 11:31am On May 12, 2021
TWOWAYMIRROR:

Monkey comments by a phooool

Useless nonentity motherfucker asshole if u quote me again ogun will kill u bastard. Bleep off my mention Anupam
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by olalekan9320(m): 11:32am On May 12, 2021
YungMillionaire:
Some people will be on Nairaland and twitter celebrating the killing of soldiers and police. U na think say soldiers and police no dey use social media? Unfortunately, this is Nigeria, and the military will waste a lot of innocent peoples' lives just for retaliation. My advice to anyone living in SE is to keep a low profile until everything blows over. I won't be surprise if they are just hunting at this point.
shut the Bleep up!!!! All the soldiers and police officers who have killed innocent Nigerians will die like swine, will you say this if the person is your family member? Know that it could be you o
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by Heavensent01(m): 11:33am On May 12, 2021
if he violate your checkpoint, why can't you arrest him and hand him over to police or take him to your barrack for interrogation?

why shot at a man that don't hold gun? why take revenge of ugm on innocent man?

those that are involved will never know peace
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by perryy(m): 11:35am On May 12, 2021
Why deploying Hausa Fulani soldiers to the east to commit havoc while southern soldiers are being sent to the north to die in Bokoharam ambush ? Na wah for this Fulani led Nigeria oooo
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by zedegit: 11:35am On May 12, 2021
It's unfortunate. My observation shows the 2 ugly events happened in the night at 10pm thereabout.

Let's be security conscious during this period. Justice should prevail.
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by danngnews: 11:37am On May 12, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
Given the rising tension in that particular state and the fact that these guys are being targeted, please comply with their directives when you get to their check point...no go dey form James Bond, UGM won't be there to safe you.

R.I.P

You hastily concluded the guy is at fault as if u were there, what if he obeyed them and was still shot at?

Buhari is just adding more members to Ipob, yesterday some northern politician was shouting that bandits and fulani herdsmen issue can never be solved with force,but in the south east its a different ball game, IPOB must be crushed by force.

How the Governors of the southeast keep quite despite this clear operation, persecution and injustice against their own people is beyond me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Link Oko Oloyun’s Death To Fraud, Arson In Lagos Office / 8 Suspected Prostitutes Arrested At Azazi's Abandoned Lagos House (Photo) / Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.