Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him (63397 Views)

Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) / Noel Brown Is Kidnapper Evans New Lawyer / Soldiers Kill Vigilante Man In Edo, Free Robber Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by SimplyShit: 11:38am On May 12, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Whoever takes the life of a son or daughter of the soil, be you a Fulani animal in the zoo military, you MUST SURELY pay with your own blood at the appropriate time.

It is has been signed and stamped
Na so e be!

Another shameless afonja head slammer has gained access to 10mb data!

Them head slammers are the genesis of the problems in this country. Algae eaters..
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by kennylesy122(m): 11:38am On May 12, 2021
Vickyvice:
Shit happens to any one of my family member, am gonna take the fight directly to the soldiers. I must make sure I hunt and kill each and every one on patrol team that killed him. No dice.
Na something wey me fit do either they cry over them or he cry over some he dearly love Forgivness is a sin in my paradise

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by Nobody: 11:39am On May 12, 2021
Country don baje finish.. nothing works yet we claim giants undecided
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by sonofElElyon: 11:41am On May 12, 2021
The shoot at sight order is true then?
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by Kriss216: 11:42am On May 12, 2021
RIP Ziggy

Had several moments with you until your death. You're a very good man.

Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 11:42am On May 12, 2021
SimplyShit:

Them head slammers are the genesis of the problems in this country. Algae eaters..

THEY ARE JUST A SET OF BRAINLESS SLAVES

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:43am On May 12, 2021
Very close to my house
Nawa o
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by vioment: 11:44am On May 12, 2021
I hope those irresponsible NA are discharged and charged for their crime.

RIP.

This country lacks true professionals.

That is why the new toy will still be under experiment. Idiots everywhere.
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by Simplythebest: 11:44am On May 12, 2021
You will never hear any official statement from the Nigeria Army cus it involves a South Eastern. Yesterday the army issued official statement for the banana seller killed by a military man but the case of this East innocent man u won't hear anything from them. I really pity those who still believe in this country called Nigeria. Is a pity that our leaders has separate us with their wicked and selfish hatred for one region. The best is to divide this country let everyone go its separate way cus a time will come when no one will be safe again in this country called Nigeria cus the blood of those innocent men and women killed by fulani army will seek and cry for revenge. What a country
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by danngnews: 11:45am On May 12, 2021
He was not a threat, no arrest, no interrogation, no handing over to police to be charged to court, you just wasted a life simply because he did not obey your check point rules, in which you have no third party witness, just dead man's word and the soldiers words.

, what do you have to say about this?
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by weslay: 11:45am On May 12, 2021
shugamummy:
I have a simple question for you. If igbos donate Kanu to Hausa Fulani government, would that give them the freedom they have been agitating for. If you can answer this, then you would realize that the agitation is bigger than Lani. Bunch of kunu filled brains

Donating Kanu will not achieve the desired results so does killing police officers.
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by weslay: 11:47am On May 12, 2021
Lagoon0:

So stop diverting the topic to another issue.

You asked a question and I replied
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by zeuss: 11:53am On May 12, 2021
tunjiajayi:

You seem a logical person, but take the narrative of these people with a pinch of pepper and salt.
I am not in support of killing innocent citizens.
But like the saying connotes.
The killing of security operatives and other civilians in the Cross fire of unknown gunmen have put the operatives on edge.
Thus in such a tense situation there would be mishaps and incidences.
The situation should have had to go this awry but for the support and sympathies of complicit civilians.

The ranks of complicit civilians grows with acts like this, going forward soldiers will be AFRAID to walk the streets of the south east unless they are in Large numbers even now checkpoints are no longer common....so who wins?....a fruit seller was killed in zamfara two day ago the army issued a civil statement endorsing sanity, compare that to the response of the army in this situation. Power and authority is from and for the people and they must willingly submit to it. Force is subjugation and there must be resistive reactionary response.
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by Tcwork: 11:53am On May 12, 2021
We igbos continue to play stupid politics.
What have we gain from IPOB and ESN, nothing but sorrow tears and blood. We have continued to give this evilla government an excuse to bring soliders to murder our people.
When would we learn. Nothing positive has come from this Nnamdi kanu
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by kkonyeji(m): 11:53am On May 12, 2021
Tonyspecial:
Nigeria can never be the same again

Never!
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by dontalklife: 11:55am On May 12, 2021
[quote author=tunjiajayi post=101589912]The saying that goes don't bring a dog home if you are allergic to fleas and ticks is apt here.

Yamrees make una cope with una dog.[/quotle]

May what you wish others be your portion you souless being.
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by Blitzerz: 11:57am On May 12, 2021
tunjiajayi:
The saying that goes don't bring a dog home if you are allergic to fleas and ticks is apt here.

Yamrees make una cope with una dog.
May this befall you and your family.

Hatred kill u
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by ella45(m): 11:58am On May 12, 2021
Never you ague with a force man to avoid things like this if there is curfew obey it to the fullest
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by afamaustin(m): 11:59am On May 12, 2021
UwaMmebii:
This look like assassination, I just hope is not his friend that team up with soldiers to carryout this act. RIP Chigbu
l don't think so
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by keypha1: 12:09pm On May 12, 2021
Chai his children suffered most, they will be asking about their dad, but they don't know that zoo army has kill their dad, may God help her wife to take care of the kids, and may tunder locate the zoo army and strike him to death.
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by lordmans(m): 12:10pm On May 12, 2021
At this era of insecurity in the SE it is advisable to be careful when approaching any checkpoint, wind down your glasses especially if tainted, don't display any insignia representing ipob, be calm, don't start unnecessary argument with them, respond to their questions with courtesy however how stupid you think of them. Make complaint later to relevant authorities.

The dead don't talk

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by SexytorresE(f): 12:11pm On May 12, 2021
They want to trend
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by rayvelez(m): 12:13pm On May 12, 2021
Another soldier killed one fulani water melon seller in the north dey quickly take responsibility and apologise now dey killed this guy in d south dey are quite abt it.
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by BlackFlamefromP: 12:18pm On May 12, 2021
Exactly my thought. I believe if those soldiers killed him unlawfully they would have left his corps on the road and disappear. For them to go through the stress of taking the corps to the mortuary and take his car and personal effects to police station means he must have violated a law one way or the other. I don't support extra judicial killing though but then the people living in SE should know that the security forces over there are hypersensitive these days as a result of incessant attack on them and they can kill at any slightest disobedience or provocation, again I don't support such killings but people there should be careful

YoungBlackRico:
Given the rising tension in that particular state and the fact that these guys are being targeted, please comply with their directives when you get to their check point...no go dey form James Bond, UGM won't be there to safe you.

R.I.P
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by Steve0979(m): 12:22pm On May 12, 2021
Vickyvice:
is not boast. The different between u and military na their weapons, u see as every uniformed man dey fear for IMO, since the unknown gunmen are taking the fight directly to them, using guerilla tactics, a pattern of killing units of five to ten men at once and retreating for another operation. The monopoly of killing has been broken
upon all dis ur loud mouth dere are still checkpoints everywhere dere,if dey are scared y are dey still dere
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by smallsmall: 12:27pm On May 12, 2021
Vickyvice:
Shit happens to any one of my family member, am gonna take the fight directly to the soldiers. I must make sure I hunt and kill each and every one on patrol team that killed him. No dice. 1. Make ur self unavailable for their condolence 2. Get to know their routine with respect to their restaurant/ bar, 3, or d gate to their lodge, F.A.R C rebels have their pattern

Let us put this into perspective:

- The SE Governors protested that they noticed that majority of the Soldiers sent to the SE, are NORTHERNERS and wondered why?
- The President is a Fulani and gave a Shoot-at-Sight Order to the Soldiers he deployed to the SE.
- The Soldiers have been largely in effective in "Shooting-on-Sight", the Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen who have been killing innocent Nigerians since Buhari became President, neither have they been able to decimate the Boko Haram that has been killing the Soldiers in the North

- The Nigerian Military, under the command of Northerners, have successfully bombed Civilian targets in Akwa Ibom, RIvers and Imo State but have been unable to do so with Terrorists like Fulani Herdsmen who kill, kidnap and rape people nor the Boko Haram locations
- Based on recent situations where Terrorists and kidnappers wear Military Uniforms to carry out their evil acts, l for one is very skeptical of stopping for anyone, despite their parading themselves in miliatry Uniform, when driving at night, that is how most terrorist Fulani Herdsmen kidnap pople, we have seen too many of them, as well as Boko harams pretending to be military.
- One can understand, if the deceased Man did not stop at the military checkpoint, he may have thought they are kidnappers or "Fulani Bandits", bearing in mind that he just took delivery of the Vehicle he bought.

- What should the Army have done in such case? Shoot his Tyres (I expect they would have Spiked Iron at any Vehicular Check point that would slow you down or force you to stop, even FRSC and LASTMA has that)
- Should they have radioed the next checkpoint of such disobedience, to ensure the culprit is arrested?
- But these variant of Nigerian Army decided his Life was to be wasted, they showed gallantry and valour where is was useless and unnecessary and this brings me to the grouse of the SE Governors, about the composition of the Military deployed to their Region

- How come they dont show this sort of zeal, in terminating the Life of the various terrorists up North?
- Can we see why most Nigerians dont have any sympathy, love or support of the Nigerian military or their Police?
- Can we see why some have said that the "Unknown Gun men" are on a revenge mission, due to the incessant killings of innocent Igbo men and Women?

My wish is that these open display of hatred for Igbos and other Southerners, by the Nigerian Security Operatives, will not help the Unity of Nigeria. Should a large swathe of the citizens start showing sympathy and support for "the oppressed", the trigger happy, nepotistic and compromised military will not find it easy on all front and those at the helm of Govt needs to rethink this their strategy of intimidation and wanton killing of Southerners, it is becoming too obvious and has reached a breaking point.

RIP to the Murdered man, Nigeria failed you and killed your dreams, due to Ethnic Hatred. I wish his Wife and Children the grace of God, to overcome this Evil, perpetrated against their family

All those who are justifying this Evil, on the alter of "Ipob-this and That" should know that the Killers in Uniform, who we fund with out taxes, can be deployed to your region or City tomorrow, except you are a Northener and that l would understand.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 12, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

THEY ARE JUST A SET OF BRAINLESS SLAVES

And you're a brainless fool for assuming he's a Yoruba....

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by Safemoon: 12:43pm On May 12, 2021
They are obeying the new shoot at sight security initiative from aso rock.they sent the si called repented book haram terrorist to execute their evil plan.
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by Olisehinnocent: 12:43pm On May 12, 2021
How many times have you criticize police killing innocent civilians
weslay:
How many more Igbo youths need to die before igbos realise that Mazi Nnamdi Kalu and his family are overseas.

If he really wish to liberate his people, he should at least do the noble thing by coming back home.

I agree with you that any group of people has the right to defend itself against planned onslaught. Also, I supported the creation of ESN with the sole aim of protecting Igbos from been slaughter in their land. However, the recent turn if events that has resulted in killing of policemen some of whom might be Igbos and burning down of government buildings clearly shows that ESN has lost it's focus and if the current situation is not addressed the entire south east could be heading for anarchy.

I have no problems with IPOB/ESN/EbubeAgu. As a matter of fact, I think it is necessary. The problem I have is when you try to fight everyone at the same time. Know who your enemies are, know those you have to fight now and those you save for later.

Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by MrGerald(m): 12:46pm On May 12, 2021
Hmmm.. When UGM strike now hmm..
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by olisaEze(m): 12:46pm On May 12, 2021
"how can people who have so much anger and animosity in their hearts like someone stole their property from them bring about change" - GEJ.

Fulani military killing our sons down South, while their brothers are being sacrificed by the same 'dem dem' in the North. The damage being done to the South by the North in terms of brain drain, manpower and potentials is evident in the population of Southern Nigerians making waves Internationally.
Re: Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him by rufflychux(m): 12:51pm On May 12, 2021
What is the difference?

Please tell me the difference between a Nigerian Soldier, a Nigerian Police Officer, a SARS Operative and the Terrorists we are Fighting up and down?
They are all Trigger-Happy Juggalos...

Who did this to this Country?
To the Widower - Prosecute the Soldier to the Fullest Extent of the Law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Link Oko Oloyun’s Death To Fraud, Arson In Lagos Office / 8 Suspected Prostitutes Arrested At Azazi's Abandoned Lagos House (Photo) / Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.