Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Bandits Attack Zamfara Communities (Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Attack Zamfara Communities (Pictures) (28995 Views)

Bandits Attack Zamfara Mosque During Juma'at Prayer Abduct Scores Of Worshippers / Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) / '100 gunmen’ attack Zamfara community; kill policeman, others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Communities (Pictures) by Chienex24(m): 5:46pm On May 11, 2021
MusaKalhan:
Deuteronomy 6vs4
“Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord
is one. You shall love the Lord your God
with all your heart and with all your soul
and with all your might. And these words
that I command to you today shall be on
your heart.

There is only one Lord and that is Allah and that is God.

Jesus is not Lord.
Correct your statements if you've been saying what's wrong.
Fear God who created and fashioned man.
When you pray to make request,Christians,end your prayer by saying "in the name of God I pray " pray in the name of God he's the creator.Do not pray in the name of his creation.

U well so? But we have different god now na... Traditional religion too na still god... Difference gatz dey na, na ymy own na Jesus tongue
Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Communities (Pictures) by Joromi1: 5:51pm On May 11, 2021
Fulani Muslim terrorists on the beat again.
Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Communities (Pictures) by shedy03(m): 6:01pm On May 11, 2021
MusaKalhan:
Deuteronomy 6vs4
your heart.

Jesus is not Lord.
When you pray to make request,Christians,end your prayer by saying "in the name of God I pray " pray in the name of God he's the creator.Do not pray in the name of his creation.
Ustazz. The God of Christians is not the Allah of Muslim. Do your own and let Christians do theirs.
god that directs human to kill fellow human for him is not God of love and peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Communities (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 6:14pm On May 11, 2021
MusaKalhan:
Deuteronomy 6vs4
your heart.

Jesus is not Lord

You no go carry ur stupidity comot from here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Communities (Pictures) by PrisonEscapee(m): 6:40pm On May 11, 2021
Teaser4:
FTC!!!!!!

Them dey talk about insecurity and you dey talk about FTC.
What's wrong with you? cheesy

1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Communities (Pictures) by Teaser4(m): 6:49pm On May 11, 2021
PrisonEscapee:

Them dey talk about insecurity and you dey talk about FTC.
What's wrong with you? cheesy
you say...

Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Communities (Pictures) by Acidiously: 6:52pm On May 11, 2021
helinues:

Future leader of Nigeria, feeling vindicated about the destruction of lives and properties by miscreants.

Oh lala
Look men, I just want to reason with you. Igbos want out but the government doesn't want it
WHY?
you call Ipob terrorists but you call others bandits
WHY?
you love deaths in Igbo land but get irritated when others have fun of the killings in the Boko north
WHY?
When Igbos die, it's vindicative but when soldiers die, you wish the soldiers descend on us
WHY?
When Ikonso died, you were overjoyed but when UGM get one over the army you castigate them
WHY?
Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Communities (Pictures) by wiseoneking: 7:07pm On May 11, 2021
MusaKalhan:
Deuteronomy 6vs4
your heart.

Jesus is not Lord.
What is this aboki man is saying. allah is one of the gods of the Arabians and not the God of gods. Research the ancient Arabians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Communities (Pictures) by slimanyd: 7:27pm On May 11, 2021
Shellsploit:
See as dem burn person Honda EOD shocked
God heal our land from anarchy

You no see am well bro. Nah Lexus 350 be that o

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Communities (Pictures) by Shellsploit: 7:27pm On May 11, 2021
slimanyd:

You no see am well bro. Nah Lexus 350 be that o

grin
Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Communities (Pictures) by wizod(m): 7:53pm On May 11, 2021
MusaKalhan:
Deuteronomy 6vs4
your heart.

[b]Jesus is not Lord.[\b]
When you pray to make request,Christians,end your prayer by saying "in the name of God I pray " pray in the name of God he's the creator.[b]Do not pray in the name of his creation.[\b]
may God kill u in Jesus Christ mighty name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Communities (Pictures) by Oritz2020(m): 7:55pm On May 11, 2021
MusaKalhan:
Deuteronomy 6vs4
your heart.

Jesus is not Lord.
Where did you get all this trash you are spewing from. You are neither a Christian nor a Moslem.
Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Communities (Pictures) by southpole: 8:04pm On May 11, 2021
MusaKalhan:
Deuteronomy 6vs4
your heart.

Jesus is not Lord.
Is that what you heard from God or what a man told you? When you hear from God directly then come back lets talk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Communities (Pictures) by chubinwa(m): 8:26pm On May 11, 2021
Vast cultural differences. Why are we still together.
Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Communities (Pictures) by gbagyiza: 8:32pm On May 11, 2021
stayclearofme:
Do we have a President at all?

He is busy chasing shadows in the southeast. Is southeast our problem? Southeast issue can be handled amicably through dialogue but the big wahala is that of Bokoharam n the so-called Bandits. He needs to face them squarely not to pamper them. I am from the North but I have to say the truth.
Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Communities (Pictures) by Samunique(m): 8:48pm On May 11, 2021
MusaKalhan:
Deuteronomy 6vs4
your heart.

Jesus is not Lord.
How this one take concern wetin dey on ground now ? undecided

You never go preach to your brothers in faith who are busy killing, maiming, rapping and destroying the nation in the name of the same god your want us to believe ?

Pls go preach your sermon to your terrorist brothers.
Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Communities (Pictures) by Alabiojoski(m): 9:11pm On May 11, 2021
See this novice man.....who are you to cot Bible to the church. .u better face your old testament Quran
Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Communities (Pictures) by shugamummy: 9:12pm On May 11, 2021
Uthman Dan Folio with his jihadists brothers came from Sudan and raped your grandmothers kitty hot and killed off all your forefathers to entrench the terrorist Islam imported from the Arabs. The Arabs wrote Quran and used a figure Mohammed who is a child molester to confuse all you people. Yet you open your mouth and quote and interpret the Bible. "Before Abraham I was". In fact go and read John 17 and come back and tell me who is Allah

MusaKalhan:
Deuteronomy 6vs4
your heart.

Jesus is not Lord.
Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Communities (Pictures) by Alabiojoski(m): 9:20pm On May 11, 2021
Guyman02:
Fulani ethnic cleansing against indigenous Hausa communities, one ugly thing is that even if Buhari contest elections 20 times they will still vote for him and die as long as he chants arabic incantation of Asalam alaikum waramatulah wa barakatu.

Religion has turned their heads upside down that the average Hausa which is a majority tribe sees the Sultan a Fulani minority as a messenger of the prophet without seeing his position as a war booty from Fulani jihadi conquest
. This is fantastic
Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Communities (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 11, 2021
I am glad I never gave in to the pressure from Dakko community to remain in their community after my service.
Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Communities (Pictures) by onuman: 10:54pm On May 11, 2021
Ladyoflight:
It's just a family meeting.

That’s what their former governor, Sani Yerima, purchased for them and the other sharia states when he brought Sharia criminal justice system to the 12 northern sharia states. They thought they were undoing the then infidel president Obasanjo.

Problem is that they are now exporting the violence to the south.

Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Communities (Pictures) by georgealmond216: 11:18pm On May 11, 2021
MusaKalhan:
Deuteronomy 6vs4
your heart.

Jesus is not Lord.
So,what does these has to do with the story? oga do your own n leave the rest for them.
Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Communities (Pictures) by Ogbeniomo: 1:22am On May 12, 2021
MusaKalhan:
Deuteronomy 6vs4
your heart.

Jesus is not Lord.
Oga focus on ur qouran because u cannot understand Bible,you will only end up contradicting ur self, just one question for: Do you believe Bible? which i know that your answer would be capital NO, u pick the one that u will use to do arguments still u can't understand the meaning,
Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Communities (Pictures) by Edyice: 4:31am On May 12, 2021
MusaKalhan:
Deuteronomy 6vs4
your heart.

Jesus is not Lord.

I know you want to argue but What I will say to you is this , John 3 ;16 “ if you believe in Jesus you will not perish but have everlasting life “ John 16 :30 and 31 the disciples to confirmed it that Jesus was sent by God . Don’t ever confuse yourself with Old Testament when Jesus wasn’t around and the New Testament when GOD chooses his son . I didn’t really blame you because you guys worship the moon , you have to wait for the moon to show before you eat . That’s why you need to study more if you want to know Christ... peace
Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Communities (Pictures) by Iykewhite(m): 6:03am On May 12, 2021
Killing in the north every day but the Government is not doing anything about it only focus in the south east
Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Communities (Pictures) by georgealmond216: 6:45am On May 12, 2021
oshozondii:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/05/11/breaking-bandits-attack-zamfara-communities/
This foiled 3D picture,aboki(Government) don dey use bandit dey scam d nation abi? bah yawah! N for you dat yoruba boi wey dey claim say you e know religion,go find out.
Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Communities (Pictures) by kinguwem: 4:08pm On May 12, 2021
MusaKalhan:
Deuteronomy 6vs4
your heart.

Jesus is not Lord.
Christians end prayers in the name of Jesus who is King of Kings. Christians believe in the Holy Trinity, that's what makes them different from others.
Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Communities (Pictures) by captainspear(m): 8:05pm On May 12, 2021
wilfred101:
Wahala for everywhere inside 9ja
God save us all
no be everywhere oh, I de chill for my house, the trick is to remove the security of our lands from the hands of people on a payroll and put it in the hands of those with strong desire to stay alive, Benue story go soon shock una
Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Communities (Pictures) by captainspear(m): 8:05pm On May 12, 2021
wilfred101:
Wahala for everywhere inside 9ja
God save us all
no be everywhere oh, I de chill for my house, the trick is to remove the security of our lands from the hands of people on a payroll and put it in the hands of those with strong desire to stay alive, Benue story go soon shock una[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Communities (Pictures) by CioAngels(f): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
Why did Matawalle defected to APC, he said he defected to APC to save his people. I can now see he went to save himself from probe and also secure his stolen money. What a shame of a leader.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Gun Battle With Police In Delta / Mother Of Three Dies Mysteriously In Ondo State. Photo / Police Arrest Fake Soldier And Man,37 For Defiling Girl , 7 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.