Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South (51875 Views)

Who is most likely to prosper/fail? North S•east, S•west, S•south. (pictures) / Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit / PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South by maursatt: 7:08pm On May 11, 2021
You people will say the president is not doing anything and when he does you will say he only means to kill only the south, which way my people?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South by Elporo(m): 7:15pm On May 11, 2021
Re: President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South by tonyson010(m): 7:19pm On May 11, 2021
Simplyleo:
E don set be dat.

Ipob pigs, ESN and UGM will soon understand that their madness was able to flourish for the simple reason that Buhari had not approved any specific measure. All along, security agencies were just acting based on discretion.

Now that a position has been taken, we will soon start seeing letters copying FIFA, UN HIV ATHIFKU PUTIN etc.

My dstv subscription has expired, lemme re-subscribe sharp sharp. cheesy

What has happened since PMB is approving and ranting against BH and bandits ??

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South by awa(m): 7:25pm On May 11, 2021
I work hard in life and pay my Tax to Nigeria, Mr. President if you are not ready to show seriousness in fixing every part of Nigeria and feels irrelevant threats will fix this country, then you are a Joker.

I have never feel the way I feel now before, if you want WAR in SE and SS bring it on, I will join whoever is ready to fight for my People. Enough of this Rubbish. I am Igbo I am not scared of your Threat. Ewu.....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South by MinistryOfBandi: 7:30pm On May 11, 2021
This is exactly how pharaohs heart was hardened and we all know the end result. Buhari will not be an exception.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South by Godswrath(m): 7:35pm On May 11, 2021
These fulani jihadists, no matter how hard you try we will never relinquished our forebears land to you foreigners.
What happened to Pharoah and his armies will be fall you sooner rather than later.
Re: President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South by Zionman24: 7:44pm On May 11, 2021
How many new measures have they approved in the Terrorist ravaged North.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South by ezegenigbonine: 7:53pm On May 11, 2021
Simplyleo:
E don set be dat.

Ipob pigs, ESN and UGM will soon understand that their madness was able to flourish for the simple reason that Buhari had not approved any specific measure. All along, security agencies were just acting based on discretion.

Now that a position has been taken, we will soon start seeing letters copying FIFA, UN HIV ATHIFKU PUTIN etc.

Onukwu
Omo ale
Re: President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South by stormborn28(m): 7:57pm On May 11, 2021
Simplyleo:
E don set be dat.

estacman(m): 2:51pm
No security measures against bandits

Ewele!

It is because we have a president who reason from anus
Re: President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South by EBODMAS: 8:12pm On May 11, 2021
[quote author=Simplyleo post=101586253]E don set be dat.

Ipob pigs, ESN and UGM will soon understand that their madness was able to flourish for the simple reason that Buhari had not [\quote] u neva talk sense since i dey read ur comment

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South by chaloskyx: 8:27pm On May 11, 2021
THE THING IS IF THESE IGBO GUYS DECIDE TO GO TO WAR WITH NIG MILITARY THEY CANT DO ANY THIN O ESN EVEN HAS SMOR ACTIVE PERSONNEL THAN BOKO HARAM. IF THE NIGERIAN ARMY COULD NOT WIN COULD NOT WIN AGAINST FEW GURRILA WARFARE TERRORIST IN THE NORTH IS NOW A WAR WITH AN ENTIRE ETHNIC GROUP YOU WANT TO WIN OKAY LETS SEE HOW THIS PLAYSOUT
Re: President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South by lozanni(m): 8:43pm On May 11, 2021
Simplyleo:
E don set be dat.

Continue supporting injustice, by the time it gets to your turn, there will be no one to speak for you.
The man dies in him who supports tyranny and oppression - Anon

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:46pm On May 11, 2021
FATHER BY YOUR SPIRIT ,DISAPPOINT THE DIVICES OF THE CRAFTY IN THIS NATION THAT THEIR HANDS BE NOT ABLE TO CARRY OUT THEIR ENTERPRISE .AS THEY ASSOCIATE THEMSELVES LORD SCATTER THEM.AS THEY TAKE COUNSEL,LET THEIR COUNSEL NOT STAND,AMEN.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South by sultry69(m): 8:56pm On May 11, 2021
QuotaSystem:
More checkpoints, aircraft, boots & bullets for secessionist murderers.

This has gotta be good...
I'm not Igbo,but when is your terrorist brethren is Aso rock approve is security measure for Bandits, Fulani terrorists and book haram in your north? I'm asking you
Re: President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South by MummyD2020(f): 9:00pm On May 11, 2021
festacman:
No security measures against bandits

Ewele!

That is the country we are in
Re: President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South by Charly68: 9:26pm On May 11, 2021
All these measures cant work,we need to restructuring of the security architecture
Re: President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South by QuotaSystem: 9:39pm On May 11, 2021
sultry69:
I'm not Igbo,but when is your terrorist brethren is Aso rock approve is security measure for Bandits, Fulani terrorists and book haram in your north? I'm asking you

This is not about igbo but IPOB terrorists.

They will be treated like other bh terrorists in the north.
Re: President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South by sultry69(m): 9:46pm On May 11, 2021
QuotaSystem:

This is not about igbo but IPOB terrorists.

They will be treated like other bh terrorists in the north.
But what about the Fulani herdsmen terrorists disturbing the peace of the country,and their brethren bandits.

Are they not dangerous than this so called Ipob?
Re: President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South by jaxxy(m): 9:46pm On May 11, 2021
Measures against bandits Buhari, fix that 1st.
Re: President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South by QuotaSystem: 10:14pm On May 11, 2021
sultry69:
But what about the Fulani herdsmen terrorists disturbing the peace of the country,and their brethren bandits.

Are they not dangerous than this so called Ipob?

They are both just as dangerous and there is nothing "so called" about ipob/ESN murderers.

More effort should also be added in the war against killer herdsmen & northern bandits who must be neutralised but that is not mutually exclusive to dealing heavily with Igbo killer bandits hiding under secession to perpetrate acts of terror.
Re: President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South by jamesharryson(m): 10:31pm On May 11, 2021
Simplyleo:
E don set be dat.

Is it the same Buhari that moved the military seat of power to Borno state and ran away or is there any other one u re talking about?
Re: President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South by LightUpWithKemi: 10:32pm On May 11, 2021
Igba yi laro.
Re: President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South by chrisvic007: 11:30pm On May 11, 2021
UnknownGunMan:
We will resist all of them, enough of the oppression.

Imagine a UGM hitting the FTC spot grin....
It's a good sign that Biafra is sure. I dedicate this to all Biafrans and peace loving citizens of Oduduwa Republic.

OUR TIME IS NOW

It shall not be well with you and your people for lumping the Yoruba with your madness. We are not and can never he on the same page with you on your Biafra.

In a few days time you would wish you were not born just like what happened to your ancestors in 1970.

You must really he a retard to nurse the idea that you and your thugs (called ESN) can overwhelm the Nigerian military.

They are only allowing your madness to go on so as to get arms and ammunitions from Europe and America who are currently tarrying in supplying arms to Nigeria on account of high handedness of the military.
Re: President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South by chrisvic007: 11:32pm On May 11, 2021
FreedomArmy:
Waste of time and energy. They will only end up escalating issue with their illiterate robots( army )

We shall see.
Re: President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:54pm On May 11, 2021
Here an important announcement
SOME ELEMENTS IN AMERICA AND EUROPE HAVE PLOTTED TO REDUCE CHINA,INDIA AND AFRICAS POPULATION BY 50% USING CORONA VIRUS,Questionable COVID VACCINES AND INTERNAL CRISIS.
SAY NO VIOLENCE IN NIGERIA,
REPORT ALL AGENTS OF DESTRUCTION TO BE NEUTRALIZED ANYWHERE TO SANITIZE THE ENVIROMENT. AMERICA POPULATION OF OVER 300MILLION IS BEING RAVAGED BY THEIR BACKFIRED CORONA VIRUS. AMERICA GOVT SINCE OBAMA IS GODLESS AND SCIENCE FRICK.STORY IS THAT THEY ARE AFRAID THAT CHINE IS 1.8B, INDIA IS 1B AND NIGERIA IS OVER 200M.
NIGERIANS COULD NOT DIE IN MILLIONS BY CORONA AS WISHED BY FORMER GATES HUSBAND AND WIFE ,NOW THEY ARE USING STOOGES ABROAD TO SPONSOR INTERNAL VIOLENCE. GOD'S FURY LIGHTENING WILL keep STRIKEing THEM ALL down AMEN.
WHERE DO YOU EXPECT 200M NIGERIA TO TAKE REFUSE IFF THIS THERE WAR MONGERING?
IF ARE YOU THERE PROMOTING MASS VIOLENCE YOU ARE NOT ALIVE, AND YOUR FAMILY IS NOT SAFE EITHER. SO STOP PROMOTING VIOLENCE.
40years old AFGHAN nation and 30year old suden countrt HAVE HAD THEIR REGRETS THAT WAR IS NOT THE ANSWER, AND SO IN NIGERIA . THIS IS because OVER 60YEARS NIGERIAN IS INTERMARRIED AND TOO FUSED TOGETHER BY MANY MUTUAL BENEFITS.
I HAD WARNED EARLY BEFORE THIS VIOLENCE TENSION IN EAST AND NORTH THAT LOCKDOWN BEYOND ONE MONTH WILL PARALLIZE THE STRUGGLING NATION LIKE NAIJA.
TODAY THE VIOLENCE CAMES FROM FRUSTRATIOnS OF LOSSES OF BUSINESS
OF ARTISANS RUNING WORKSHOPS ,TRADING AND LIVELIHOOD OF MaNY STRUGGLING NIGERIANS OCCASIONED BY FRIVOLUS LOCKDOWNS. SOME OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE BCOM IDLE HANDS IN DEVILS WORSHOP LURED TO VIOLENCE UNDER FALSE GUISE OF STRUGGLE. "THE DEVIL IS IN THE DETAIL" THE REAL ELEMENTS TO BE BLAMED FOR THE EFFECTS OF THE PROTRACTED LOCKDOWNS ARE PROGANDA TV CHANNELS,BOS MUSTAVA AND IHEKWAZOO, EVEN THE BODY LANGUAGE OF FAIRLY HONEST HEALTH MINISTER SHOWED THAT PROLONGED LOCKDOWN WAS WORSENING THINGS FOR US ECONOMICALLY AND NOT NEEDED. SO INSTEAD OF ENFORCING MASK WEARING AND MODERATING IT,THEY CAUSED THIS NATION ALOT OF DAMAGE PROMOTING PROTRATED MONTHS OF AVOIDABLE LOCKDOWNS WE CANNOT AFFORD,THEREBY DESTROYING PEOPLE'SLIVELIHOOD AND INCREASED CRIME AND LOOTING OF POLICE EQUIPMENT.
POLICE ARE FAMILY PPL,THIS IS AN EVIL TREND MUST BE STOP BY ALL WELLMEANING NIGERIANS, BECAUSE THEY ARE LOWERING GUARDS FOR CRIME IN THE EAST AND NORTH SIDE.
GOD HELP US WE SHALL CONQUER THE ENEMIES SPONSORING THIS VIOLENCE.
DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF WAR?
"WAR IS OLD MEN TALIKING,AND YOUNG MEN DIEING"DEZNIAND KAANUARE SPONSING INSURRECTION IN EAST LAND AND MODUSHERIFWITH NDUME ARE SPORING INSURRECTION IN NORTHERN LAND. THIS PPL HAVE THEY SELFISH AGENDAS TO CAUSE COMMOTION AND FEAR FOR WHILE THEY ENJOY THEIR LOOTS UNQUESTIONING IN FOREIGN LANDS OVERSEAS AND TO BE BACK TO RULE OVER YOUR CARCAS OF THEIR AGENTS OF VIOLENCE WHEN ALL EXTINGUISHED AND CALM RETURNS. BE WISE!
THIS THE REAL ISSUE HERE IS
THAT THESE EVIL PEOPLE AND THEIR LIKES ARE THE ENEMIES OF NAIJA. THEY ARE EVIL POLITICAL ELEMENTS THEY HAVE LOOTED NAIJA DRY SINCE 1999 AND NOW RICHER THAT THE COUNTRY,MANY STILL WITHIN PRETENDING TO BE SAINTS WHILE GMB HAVE FAILED BY MISUSING FG MACHINERY TO INFRINGE ON PENSION FUNDS TO FINANCE BUDGET INSTEAD OF RECOVERING THE LOOTS TO RUN GOVT WELL.
WE NEED A PRESIDENT THAT WILL FIX THINGS AND REMOVE TRIBAL AND RELIGIOUS BARRIERS,WE DO NOT NEED VIOLENCE. NIGERIANS YOU USE YOUR HEAD WELL TO PROMOTE GOOD VIRTUES NOT VANITY.
ABOVE ALL WE NEED GOD AS INDIVIDUAL TO INTERVENE IN OUR HEADS. because MANY HEADS ARE TOO POLLUTED TO PRODUCE GOODFRUITS TODAY
ENLIGHTENMENT IS THE END OF SUFFERING!

Re: President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South by seunayantokun(m): 11:56pm On May 11, 2021
What are the security measures against Fulani herdsmen who are sophisticatedly armed carrying out killing and kidnapping?
Re: President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South by rummmy: 2:48am On May 12, 2021
A decision taken against south east zone without a south east citizen while north east and north west madness continues to florish.....oya you people should come and kill all of us....
Re: President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South by GodisFirst: 3:20am On May 12, 2021
The same measure they had in the North East for years and insecurity continued to expand.
God has a better measure for the South East. The Insecurity will be contained after exposing the evils in this country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm / Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com / Why Jonathan Lost To Buhari – Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.