Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) (75048 Views)

A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) / Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) / Parrot Destroys Man's Maize Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) by money121(m): 7:50pm On May 11, 2021
Agbe lo ba
Re: Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:52pm On May 11, 2021
3lovelyflowers:
Nice. Stay strong baba. At least, your government was far better than what we have today.
He fvcked us too

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) by Oshokalo: 7:53pm On May 11, 2021
Some children here no sabi history,operation feed the nation that was suppose to be for Nigeria baba hijack am

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) by Thinktwicemybro: 7:54pm On May 11, 2021
Baba check well o, cow guys may be around the corner
Re: Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) by nedekid: 7:59pm On May 11, 2021
Let me see the fulani and cow that will attempt to chop babas yams. First class seat to haydes grin
Re: Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) by ZooOga: 7:59pm On May 11, 2021
Nauttyprof:
I don't understand the use of 'storm' nowadays. They make it seem as if it is beyond just a visit or inspection of what's going on.

i concur, NL FP manager's favorite word. grin
Re: Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) by GNature(m): 8:01pm On May 11, 2021
Buffalo2:
Herdsmen no know baba farms ni? Make dem go hear whin..... Ti aja ba n siwin, a moju ina

Oga, this your dialect, are you from ondo state? grin
Re: Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) by pikechukwu6(m): 8:04pm On May 11, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy stay strong Baba agbalagba... Las Las you still put Nigeria in its condition but you better pass PMB...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 8:04pm On May 11, 2021
After leaving office over a decade ago OBJ is still more useful to Nigeria and Nigerians than buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) by talk2maurice(m): 8:05pm On May 11, 2021
SportsHD:

Could've kept corruption in check.
The faulty foundation he laid is causing the house to shake today.
About to fall sef

Stop the blame game young man.
Re: Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:11pm On May 11, 2021
Our NEPA money this man and David Mark loot am

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) by Theoarhics: 8:12pm On May 11, 2021
The action man. Old but still very strong. Not like the dull dogo we have in Aso Rock rn
Re: Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 8:16pm On May 11, 2021
SportsHD:

About to fall sef
who founded EFCC? Obasanjo isn't d cause of Nigeria's foundational problem he had d chance to change a lot of things though
Re: Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) by MrBanner(m): 8:20pm On May 11, 2021
marianneada:
Good day my fellow Nairalanders,

Please be patient and read my long post and forgive my grammatical errors, my name is Ada Marianne, i need your help my fellow Nairalanders, i have seen a lot of cases where nairalanders helped fellow nairalanders in distress, i never knew a day will come when i will solicit for people's help online, i'm an old nairalander, my profile can be verified to confirm this, i used to write stories here on nairaland, some of my stories made Frontpage here few years ago, i paused writing stories here because of family and work pressure.

I had a premature baby delivery on February due to the shock i experienced as a result of the stroke my mom suffered on February, my mom suffered a stroke as a result of my dad's sudden death on November 2019, since my dad's death my mom hasn't gotten over the shock of his death, due to the fact that we lost our dad not so long ago i entered shock because i was scared i might lose my mom also, i was rushed to the hospital where the doctors tried their best to stop my premature labor but they couldn't so i delivered the baby prematurely at 6 months plus, the baby spent 3 months in the incubator, we spent all our savings on my mom's stroke treatment, the baby's hospital deposits, blood transfusions, scans, x-rays and drugs, the baby has been discharged and our bill is six hundred and sixty thousand naira and we don't have any money left on us, please nairalanders help me raise the hospital bill so i can take my baby home as the condition where the hospital keeps discharged mother and child that couldn't pay their bill is not good for a new born baby that was delivered prematurely, most babies kept there relapse after some time and get infections because the doctors and nurses no longer care for or attend to the baby, we are not allowed to boil hot water and there are no bed or mosquito nets, we sleep on a bench, please my nairaland family please assist me, i have seen this great Nairaland family assist people in distress in the past, no amount is too small to assist me with, even 1k contribution each from 650 nairalanders will save me, this is not a scam attempt, i can be called on WhatsApp video call so you can see me and the baby in the hospital, callers can also speak to the hospital doctors and nurses on WhatsApp video call to confirm my story, nairalanders based in Onitsha Anambra state and environs can visit me in the hospital and see me and the baby and confirm my story, my God will bless you as you help.I can be reached on call and WhatsApp via: 0-8-1-1-9-0-1-2-1-4-0

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Dominique Oam4j Mukina2 Justwise
Re: Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 8:21pm On May 11, 2021
Nice one baba Obj
Re: Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) by class0247: 8:21pm On May 11, 2021
One of the best President Nigeria will ever have. He brought visible changes , pay off Nigeria debt, invested in Human Resources, made the entertainment industry boom, fought insurgents with force, made a lot of Nigerians billionaires, developed Abuja to international standards, brought EFCC to check corrupt practices, encouraged farming, brought in two gentle men to succeed him, held press conference every time to discuss the issues concerning Nigeria, gave room for privatization, ensured the seat of the senate president always goes to the south east, encouraged foreign investors, helped in peace keeping in west Africa. The list goes on and on
Baba was respected across the borders. America president recognized and visited Nigeria in a bid for a progressive nation

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) by ivolt: 8:23pm On May 11, 2021
SportsHD:

About to fall sef
Members of the blaming committee.
Someone else should always have done the job.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) by Emperor5(m): 8:28pm On May 11, 2021
Operation feed the nation..
How obasanjo converted this national firm to his private firm.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) by ihedioramma: 8:30pm On May 11, 2021
dMomenTographer:
Once a farmer, forever a farmer.

Baba of Africa, Former President of Nigeria (1999 - 2007)  Chief Olusegun Obasanjo visiting his yam and maize farm in Ibogun Olaogun, Ogun State, Nigeria.

'To feed our people we must first feed our soil.'
Olusegun Obasanjo

Photos - 10 May 2021: @TheMomenTographer - Instagram
NIGERIAN'S MONEY .

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) by BrainSanitizer: 8:38pm On May 11, 2021
Please inform us when he harvests the crops, eats them and when he's pooing after eating.
With pictures ooo.
It's not only Nigeria that needs restructuring.
Nairaland's case has become even more critical than Nigeria's.
Re: Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) by HRMK: 8:55pm On May 11, 2021
lucky #obj,so fulani herdsmen are yet to pay him visit with their cows?
Re: Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 11, 2021
3lovelyflowers:

Cost of living was the same?
can i hear you say that again?
Re: Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 11, 2021
dMomenTographer:
Once a farmer, forever a farmer.

Baba of Africa, Former President of Nigeria (1999 - 2007)  Chief Olusegun Obasanjo visiting his yam and maize farm in Ibogun Olaogun, Ogun State, Nigeria.

'To feed our people we must first feed our soil.'
Olusegun Obasanjo

Photos - 10 May 2021: @TheMomenTographer - Instagram

When a rich man pays a courtesy visit to his farm, news media won't let me hear word. But poor men have going to farm for a whole 365 days of their lives . Media house is not for the poor
Re: Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 8:58pm On May 11, 2021
Old soldier never die...
Re: Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) by DukeNija(m): 9:01pm On May 11, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Maybe you were never born when obj ruled Nigeria...very possible

He was born, hence his insistence that OBJ’s government laid the foundation for all forms of corrupt practices and institutional failure we’re currently facing as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) by Hseffa: 9:07pm On May 11, 2021
SportsHD:

Apart from the government sponsored terrorism we have now, shit hole during his time is still the shit hole we have now.
shPROMAX
Grateful spirit, God placed in man's conscience was traded away since after your Civil war.
We don't need you to compliment him. He is externally bigger than anybody in your ancestral lineage. Two of your aunts born for am sef.
Dig that! Hatred mode activated beings.
Settled Fulanis for metarmophoses and change name to IBOS.
Re: Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) by Amotekun777: 9:13pm On May 11, 2021
illicit:
Operation feed the nation

Hmmmmm

God bless you, bro... cool

Most won't understand...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) by tunary(m): 9:17pm On May 11, 2021
illicit:
Operation feed the nation

Hmmmmm
Ebenezer obey track

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) by tunary(m): 9:20pm On May 11, 2021
Revere27:
Baba the baba cheesy

Baba Obj they check if those Hausa-fulani never come play with his farm grin angry

Much love baba... Stay strong Sir
Big farms like this suppose get correct barricade
Re: Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) by Hseffa: 9:23pm On May 11, 2021
SportsHD:

Apart from the government sponsored terrorism we have now, shit hole during his time is still the shit hole we have now.
shPROMAX
Grateful spirit, God placed in man's conscience but Ibos traded away theirs, since their Civil war.
We don't need you to compliment him. He is externally bigger than anybody in your ancestral lineage. Two of your aunts born for am sef.
Dig that! Hatred mode activated beings.
Settled Fulanis that metarmophosed and change name to IBOS.
Re: Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) by Amotekun777: 9:27pm On May 11, 2021
olufunmi01:
Baba iyabo fun rae

Meaning....? Just dey imagine dis one.

Nigerians and their habits of adulating and hailing their oppressors. angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Wild Animal Could Have Ripped Off The Neck Of Our Goat Like This? (Video) / Photos Of A Mighty Hippopotamus Caught In Gombe State Today / Please Help! My Chicks Legs Are Getting Bent Day By Day!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.