Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:46 AM

Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam (17020 Views)

Peter Obi In Central Mosque Bida Onitsha, Makes Donations / Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer / Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by Sharpbest292: 6:50pm On May 11, 2021
shocked
Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by Lovecars501(m): 6:52pm On May 11, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
If only they could use Christianity style of choosing leaders kiss stress free and works
What is the christianity way of choosing leaders, i will like to know

1 Like

Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by Mamzi: 6:54pm On May 11, 2021
A Typical Northern Muslim does not consider a Yoruba Muslim as a Muslim. Talk more of leading him in Prayer, unless where the Northern Muslim has no Voice or are very minority.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by MosheDayan: 6:56pm On May 11, 2021
Asgard73:

Forget those Awolowo hype

I get a.m. before no be property... all Na mouth
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by MosheDayan: 6:57pm On May 11, 2021
temitope27:
even many of ur youth still come here join them smoke either, I even wonder what ur land would have turn to
when you pass areas like Mushin, Iyana Ipaja, Abule Egba etc. You wonder if the touted education was for them to be thugs and become useless to the society.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by Nyanabo(m): 6:57pm On May 11, 2021
Chai, I Don laugh tire grin grin bad mouth

Asgard73:

Gbamest!

Muric think say Na to open mouth waaaaa talk gibberish

E don reach for action the idiot disappear...

How Yoruba man wan take lead prayers for mosque where northern Muslims and Fulani worship..

Walahi Yoruba land is gone .. while they’re busy with igbos..

And no body to speak for Yoruba Muslims on this.. any attempt by Muric will see the feeding bottle violently pull out from his mouth .. idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by MosheDayan: 6:58pm On May 11, 2021
MENELIIK:

Yet people were killed inside a church in Osuland. The congenital stupid*ty of the Osus is legendary
well, people are killed in Abobaku land too. Many of your people have fled Abobaku land to idp camps in Benin

3 Likes

Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by Kubernetes: 7:01pm On May 11, 2021
Nbote:
I'm sure the fighting over who becomes Imam is between yoruba Muslims and the other northern Muslims

Read the post well.
Its far from that.
Northern Muslims only lead in areas dominated by hausas
Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by Safemoon: 7:02pm On May 11, 2021
How can a Yoruba man be an imam in a centra mosque were fulanis are there what audacity,who gave Yoruba the impetus to try such .

1 Like

Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by olatuns2017: 7:04pm On May 11, 2021
Asgard73:

Forget those Awolowo hype

I get a.m. before no be property... all Na mouth

Hype put u to perpetual darkness n penury

Show us ur granpapa legacy compare to the great Awo

since 2019 Borno state has commissioned more projects than Abia state!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by Skillsnigeria: 7:08pm On May 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by temitope27(m): 7:09pm On May 11, 2021
MosheDayan:
when you pass areas like Mushin, Iyana Ipaja, Abule Egba etc. You wonder if the touted education was for them to be thugs and become useless to the society.
whose side u dey, cos me I no dey understand wetin u na dey talk
Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by CodeTemplar: 7:10pm On May 11, 2021
Trying to regulate Islam in attempt at laying the ground work for entrance into churches.
Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by felzokugo(m): 7:11pm On May 11, 2021
Na u dey fix d games abi?
Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by Psalmistproject: 7:18pm On May 11, 2021
grin
yanabasee1:
When will they install someone that will help them to sight the moon?
Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by julioralph(m): 7:38pm On May 11, 2021
Good move by the Govt...

But I'm so sure Muric will misinterpret it undecided
Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by baaliyah(m): 7:43pm On May 11, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
If only they could use Christianity style of choosing leaders kiss stress free and works

Oponu
Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by frizakengineeri: 7:45pm On May 11, 2021
Thewrath:
You won’t see them here where their welfare and future are in the hands of some religious extremists....rather they are busy with issues of ipob which they have NO influence over.
Una dey try for these una tribal wars o, no work to do?
Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by Muzikluva(m): 7:46pm On May 11, 2021
MosheDayan:
I wonder what the Afonjas would have been like if not for Awolowo. Imagine a people who were among the first set of educated Nigerians fighting over religion and being ruled by thugs? Majority of their youths are either blocking roads, collecting 20 Naira and smoking Indian hemp. What a bright future.
How can you say “majority of their youths” ?? Where did you get your inference from? Correct your statement bro!
Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by MosheDayan: 7:53pm On May 11, 2021
Muzikluva:

How can you say “majority of their youths” ?? Where did you get your inference from? Correct your statement bro!
i live in lagos undecided
Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by MosheDayan: 7:54pm On May 11, 2021
temitope27:
whose side u dey, cos me I no dey understand wetin u na dey talk
read am again. hope say you no high
Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by Muzikluva(m): 7:58pm On May 11, 2021
MosheDayan:
i live in lagos undecided
I do too. I’m just saying you can’t use the word majority in that context as that is a wrong inference. Every tribe has miscreants. That is not to say majority of their youths are miscreants.
Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by Ibfpleasant(m): 8:03pm On May 11, 2021
My home town
Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by Ibfpleasant(m): 8:07pm On May 11, 2021
Nbote:
I'm sure the fighting over who becomes Imam is between yoruba Muslims and the other northern Muslims
don’t be sure of what you have no single knowledge of, the fighting is actually between Yoruba Muslims.. some people are not in support of the man who they installed and wouldn’t allow them to pray inside the mosque.. the case still in court!
Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by Ibfpleasant(m): 8:11pm On May 11, 2021
Imsoblessed:
So imams enjoy some privileges?
not really bro, most especially in an urban area! Just the title freaking them.
Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 11, 2021
Any moslem be it Igbo,Hausa,Yoruba,Fulani ijaw,Ibibio,world moslem is a potential disaster and calamity. They have negative and violent ideologies and are sure bent on constituting societal menace.
Thank you,for bank with us. wink
Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by MosheDayan: 8:29pm On May 11, 2021
Muzikluva:

I do too. I’m just saying you can’t use the word majority in that context as that is a wrong inference. Every tribe has miscreants. That is not to say majority of their youths are miscreants.
well , they are plenty
Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by TotoGame(m): 9:01pm On May 11, 2021
Nothing new here

Just a normal activity between Afonja muslims and their slave master's from the linage of Alimi
Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by Tisham20(m): 11:05pm On May 11, 2021
grin cheesy grin wahala no de finish
Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by vickydevoka(m): 11:27pm On May 11, 2021
3lovelyflowers:
lipsrsealed

Please help this dying and depressed soul. I'm dying and losing out fast. I need any amount to survive this period because things are very rough. Many days now, nothing to eat in the house. Help us please. This is out of no other option.

Monica Ebebea
Acct no: 315 887 1160 - First bank

Aunty abeg u fit give me small from de one way you collect. I'm over depressed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Petrol May Hit N800/litre On Subsidy Removal – Marketers / Lagos, Rivers Lead As States Domestic Debts Hit N4.1tn / Buhari Has Failed Woefully – Balarabe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.