Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,639 members, 7,955,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam (17018 Views)

Peter Obi In Central Mosque Bida Onitsha, Makes Donations / Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer / Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by mbhs139(m): 12:49am On May 12, 2021
Nbote:
I'm sure the fighting over who becomes Imam is between yoruba Muslims and the other northern Muslims

I urge all Yoruba sons and daughters to please push back this Yoruba Muslim/Yoruba Christian narratives. There's nothing like that among the Yorubas.

We are simply Yoruba. It is the tactics of the outsiders, our enemies, to divide us along religious line. Don't fall for this tactics in whatever guise, not even if you hate Buhari or hate Sunday Igboho. Buhari will go Yoruba will remain.

There's hardly any Yoruba family that is not mixed, religiously, across the two major religions.

Please Please Please, I beg you all well meaning Yorubas to please push back this narrative. Don't let us to turn Yoruba land into the land of killings of one another and destructions of property in the name of religion. Remember, we are omo nuabi- please please please. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by ofiko123(m): 2:24am On May 12, 2021
Terrible... very terrible...
Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:50am On May 12, 2021
Sufi and pastors na 5$6

Religion na business to them.
Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by MikeMicheal(m): 7:06am On May 12, 2021
3lovelyflowers:
lipsrsealed

Please help this dying and depressed soul. I'm dying and losing out fast. I need any amount to survive this period because things are very rough. Many days now, nothing to eat in the house. Help us please. This is out of no other option.

Monica Ebebea
Acct no: 315 887 1160 - First bank
MADAM MONEY-CAR (monica) wetin do your toto?
Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by kareemkamil(m): 8:21am On May 12, 2021
Jakumo:
This is a good development. Let them take their pedophile worshipping death cult back to Saudi Arabia or Sambisa Forest.

When will u free from this pains
Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by cheezy4real(m): 12:07pm On May 12, 2021
3lovelyflowers:
lipsrsealed

Please help this dying and depressed soul. I'm dying and losing out fast. I need any amount to survive this period because things are very rough. Many days now, nothing to eat in the house. Help us please. This is out of no other option.

Monica Ebebea
Acct no: 315 887 1160 - First bank

Dm me 09094709027
Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by Eminent4u(m): 2:30pm On May 12, 2021
Same here..... Do u know more of what's happening there?
Ibfpleasant:
My home town
Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by Ibfpleasant(m): 5:35pm On May 12, 2021
Eminent4u:
Same here..... Do u know more of what's happening there?
really? Are you conversant to home?
Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by MosheDayan: 10:18pm On May 12, 2021
Muzikluva:

I do too. I’m just saying you can’t use the word majority in that context as that is a wrong inference. Every tribe has miscreants. That is not to say majority of their youths are miscreants.
No vex grin
Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by Eminent4u(m): 9:26pm On May 13, 2021
Ibfpleasant:
really? Are you conversant to home?
Yes, very conversant. The last time I went home was 2015.
Re: Osun Government Shuts Central Mosque Over Inability To Install New Imam by Ibfpleasant(m): 11:18am On May 14, 2021
Eminent4u:
Yes, very conversant. The last time I went home was 2015.
and where are you now ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: INEC Launches Online Portal For Voters To Register / More Shocking Corruption Reports Coming - Says Govt / Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.