Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

Please, I Need Advice! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please, I Need Advice! (658 Views)

My Wife Is A Cheat. I Need Advice / Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. / I Need Advice Before Taking The Huge Step Into Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need Advice! by Augla1: 6:31pm On May 11, 2021
I just need advice, not on any particular thing but on Life generally.

Thanks as we keep 'em coming!!!
Re: Please, I Need Advice! by VTJN(m): 6:38pm On May 11, 2021
Don't be a selfish being, be contented with whatsoever thing you have, do not give room for peer pressure, be hopeful for a better tomorrow

Have love for humanity!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, I Need Advice! by ogeodi(f): 6:48pm On May 11, 2021
Love your self n treat people the way you want to be treated.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Advice! by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 6:54pm On May 11, 2021
Karma doesn't exist. Still, be a good human just because.
Re: Please, I Need Advice! by Polynek(m): 7:00pm On May 11, 2021
Never compete with anyone in life bcox life is like an Express road, over-taking is allowed
Re: Please, I Need Advice! by OlawaleBammie: 7:00pm On May 11, 2021
Dont trust anybody 100% no matter what, always procure for factor of safety

Enjoy ursef while u re young, if u fail to do so, u wil regret it wen u grow old cus u wouldn't be able to do it den, and u would be envious of the younger generation doin it.

Know that business id business, so separate business from family entanglement.

Work hard and smart while u re young bro, dont be lazy, u never know when hustle go pay.

If u want to be comfortable save ur money for future, but if u want to be rich den invest ur money for the future as well.

Prayer does not enrich people bro, dont believe what the over religious that wil say if u want to be rich den u have to pray more than Jesus, prayer is good but the key to wealth is Godliness, contentment, hardwork, smartwork, planning, and consistency in all u do.

Going to class to read all tru the night every day doesn't mean u would have A's in all ur subjects, infact, it doesn't mean u will have first-class talk more of leading the class, and also, sitting in ur hostel pressing PES pad all day long doesn't mean u would have carry-over in all ur subjects. So work as at wen due, and play wen required.

Dont follow the saying that there is no God grin, only fools will beliv that, pls brother there is God, and the nature at large is a testament to that notion.

Schooling wont make u rich and wealthy, education would rather do the magic. Remember, that millionaire in ur hood might not even have primary school certificate, but he might be educated enough to be able to accrue such wealth, education is not limited to the four walls of institution alone.

Bros, what u do is what u wil receive, it might not be immediate, but u wil surely reap.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, I Need Advice! by Klass99(f): 7:08pm On May 11, 2021
smiley
Re: Please, I Need Advice! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:28pm On May 11, 2021
As a man, try make money and spend on your woman. E go must better for you, if otherwise, you know the rest. Don't try a woman's wrath.

As a woman, do not love a man too much or show that you love him. He will use it against you. It's against natural order to love a man more.
Re: Please, I Need Advice! by Shellsploit: 7:29pm On May 11, 2021
Klass99:
I'll share my favourite ones which have made a positive impacted in my life, as in, I've had great results by following them;

1. Success in life, is your personal responsibility. Do not put it on anyone!

I like to rephrase it as success at anything in life - I heard this from Onyeka Onwenu on television.

2. Be likable, make it easy for people to want to help you. Being likable, means being friendly, enthusiastic and interested in your interviewer.

This one has had real impact in my job interviews and personal life - I read it from Alison Greens' career blog, very fantastic woman.

3. No one can change your life, except you. You are your own problem and you are your own solution.

This was from a movie, and a song in that movie.

4. Fight for your life, pull yourself up and get it together. This is for when I'm on a downward trajectory or things are not working out well in my life.

5. Decide what you want in life and take action.
Re: Please, I Need Advice! by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 11, 2021
VTJN:
Don't be a selfish being, be contented with whatsoever thing you have, do not give room for peer pressure, be hopeful for a better tomorrow

Have love for humanity!
This made my day kiss
Re: Please, I Need Advice! by GboyegaD(m): 8:45pm On May 11, 2021
Put your mind in the things you do and remember, no one owes you anything.
Re: Please, I Need Advice! by Oluromantic: 10:02pm On May 11, 2021
There's no greatness without sacrifice bro
Re: Please, I Need Advice! by JeffreyJunior: 11:57pm On May 11, 2021
The key to your happiness is with you, there's no spare one anywhere.

Spend less and save more.

Be humble, the ladder to greatness requires humility.

Very importantly, keep a very small circle of friends with diverse knowledge and expertise.

Good luck.
Re: Please, I Need Advice! by frozen70(f): 12:13am On May 12, 2021
Augla1:

Be focused in every thing you do

Run away from being lazy, it's the shortest cut to poverty

Don't envy others, it's the last class before you graduate to a witch

Lastly guide your throat and spend wisely
Re: Please, I Need Advice! by Ishilove: 12:19am On May 12, 2021
Augla1:

Talk less, listen more. When you go somewhere new, don't show your true colours until you have thoroughly studied the environment and people there

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Advice! by Winneygirl(f): 2:41am On May 12, 2021
Make your own money.
E get why...
Re: Please, I Need Advice! by Vision101(m): 3:54am On May 12, 2021
@Winneygirl
Make your own money.
E get why...

@me
What is the why?
Re: Please, I Need Advice! by Augla1: 1:30am On Jul 01, 2021
[quote author=frozen70 post=101600959]

Be focused in every thing you do

Run away from being lazy, it's the shortest cut to poverty

Don't envy others, it's the last class before you graduate to a witch

Lastly guide your throat and spen
Each time I go through this it makes more sense! Thank you, Ma.

I will never forget
Re: Please, I Need Advice! by frozen70(f): 1:39am On Jul 01, 2021
[quote author=Augla1 post=103242886][/quote]
Thanks my dear

(1) (Reply)

How My Sisters & I Handled Our Suitors Ft @nelo Okeke & @nneka Nwogu / Should I Consider This Wedding Budget?? / Between Man And Woman Who Works More For The Success Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.