Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Education Without Money Make Me You Tired Of Life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Education Without Money Make Me You Tired Of Life (191 Views)

How To Take Care Of Your Children's Education Without Losing Your Sleep At Night / FCMB Made Education Without Borders Possible At UI / What Is the Use Of An Education Without Selling Skills? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Education Without Money Make Me You Tired Of Life by Koya365(m): 7:29pm On May 11, 2021
Am just been tired about life presently due to the hardship am currently facing, after Graduating about 6years ago no good job to feed my self not to talk of getting married, have done some crazy job that got me tired of life I do think am not getting enough luck in my doing, I plan of settling down but lack of job and luck beside me make me just think I should just end my life, most of my friends got married with kids I feel sad each time I just walk up and down try to meet my need, am think of getting a bike I can ride but presently no money on ground, anyone that can help me , should please help my life to be more meaningful I will be grateful, this my number 08169538521.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Shifts 2021 UTME Examination By Two Weeks / Top 5 Best Vitamins For Your Skin (glowing & Clear Skin) / The Best Site To Visit For Your Study Abroad Information And Directory..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.