Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

N/A - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / N/A (2235 Views)

N/A / N.A / N/A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N/A by beezyblaze(m): 11:36am On May 12, 2021
All i see is red flag! RED flag!! and RED FLAG!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N/A by sulorog(m): 11:42am On May 12, 2021
Michelle55:
My sister no gree oh, na him be that.. That lazy gold digger that doesn't want to work but want to chop ya money and still chop kpekus on top, yes that's him!

Both him and the said pastor planned it to the core, both of them are not sincere. They want to open office for ya head but I am telling you not to allow him. Focus on yourself and your kids, the right partner will definitely come when it's the appointed time. Being a single mom isn't a death sentence and don't be in a hurry to get entangled in a romantic affair with anyone just because your mates are hooked up.

All the red flags are so glaring that even a blind man sense it, you can't claim to love me and leave my kids out of the said love, it's not possible. You are a total package so any man that wants you must accept your kids as well, this also goes for single dads out there(any woman that claims to love you must love ya kids too)

Don't give him yellow card, na red card straight you suppose serve am! He loves you nada, all he's after is your money and the free cookie attached to it. The earlier you tell him and his so called pastor that you don't want again the better for you.

One more thing, Facking Erase Anything That Has To Do With Him Completely!
My sister, you be better person. Madam, run from that man.

1 Like

Re: N/A by reiddecuti: 12:53pm On May 12, 2021
My sister, so many red flag from this Nigga. He doesn't like ur kids. He's LM (Lie Mohammed) already lying. Have u asked urself how he's been surviving, paying his rent, his children fees and feeding. After perceiving u might have some change, he suddenly became broke, lost his benefits from govt. Nothing good will come out of this relationship. Don't be blind to fall for his trap.

If u can, run without looking back and go thank God for this early revelation.

1 Like

Re: N/A by Stormyharper(m): 2:21pm On May 12, 2021
Ukprincess0044:

He didn't call then he call back last week begging for another chance he even passed the phone to his pastor. He told me he has confessed and his a new person that I should forgive and give him anither chance. I told his pastor I will think about it he should give me time, and this morning the pastor texted to know if I am ready to give him a chance. Is it worth to give such gold digger a second chance?? Sorry for the long story.

Your story is too good to be true.

Are you sure you are telling us the truth In this Europe you are in love with someone that can't accept your kids? Not ready to know them and interact with your kids? He send them upstairs really here in UK.... well if that's true is just a matter of time before social service send your kids to foster home.

Unless both of you are doing drugs there is no love here....

again your story is too good to be true.

BUT IF TRUE

please run dont give him any chance... you believe they stopped his benefit? Why in this pandemic govt is giving support i don't think for a minute they stopped his benefit he is not working so he is living in a council house everything look fishey that's why i said your story is too good to be true
Re: N/A by AgentGoat: 3:36pm On May 12, 2021
Give him another chance at your own peril.
Re: N/A by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 12, 2021
Ukprincess0044:
I am a single mother of two beautiful girls living in the UK, my girls are almost 11 and 7. Am working and I earns a good amount. Five months ago I met a widower, he has 3 daughters 9,7 and 4 his children and mine are attending the same school. When he first ask me out I refused because apart from my ex in Nigeria I have have never dated any Nigerian guys here abroad and all my exes were white / mixed races including my children dad is British and I told him my reasons for not dating Nigerians or Africans in general, he pleaded and promised to me that he is different and I will never be dissapointed.

I gave him the chance and we started dating, he is a good guy caring about me but he doesn't care about my children, for example whenever he visits he doesn't want my children to be around he will sent them upstairs, and when they are asking him questions just normal questions like kids does he will pretend like not to  hear them.

He shout at them anytime when we visits him, even if his children are wrong or when they are all playing and shouting he will blame it on my oldest daughter, one time during Easter holiday we visited them, the children went to play upstairs in the bedroom so his youngest daughter broke his laptop, he blamed my oldest daughter even when his oldest daughters told him nobody was with her when she broke it but all the blame was on my daughter, he call her stupid and was soft on his daughter who broke it and from that moment I  stoop up and told him to never talk to my daughter like that again and I will never allow him to maltreat my children and I told him the relationship was over.

I left his house and for three days he didn't call neither did I call, he call on the fourth day begging me that is sorry for everything and he admit that he treated my children wrong and he promised to changed which I refused to accept him back because I know he doesn't love me but he want me because of my money.

Imagine that he doesn't have a job but he get paid a lot of money around £1500 monthly by the government but when we were together he keep asking me for money he is also broke and he hate spending money when we are out with the all the kids. he claim they didn't pay him I should borrow him £120,£200 which I gave him I taught he was telling the truth and he has once asked me to borrow him £500 that his benefit has been stopped he can't afford to pay rent and he promised to pay back in May and I was about to give the money that same day we broke up and I am lucky things turned up so bad so I didn't give him 1 kobo and anytime he calls he keep lying to me that he is landlord has given him eviction notice and I told him he is a gold digger he should Bleep off and leave me alone.

He didn't call then he call back last week begging for another chance he even passed the phone to his pastor. He told me he has confessed and his a new person that I should forgive and give him anither chance. I told his pastor I will think about it he should give me time, and this morning the pastor texted to know if I am ready to give him a chance. Is it worth to give such gold digger a second chance?? Sorry for the long story.

Dearest sister, the man was only interested in your money all along, this is more confirmed by his negative feelings towards your kids, he pretended to care just to pave way for the money he wanted from you.He is just a self centred leech and you are not his first victim.

Ideally for single mothers,the affection they get from men stems out of love for their kids,you cant love a single mum without loving her kids cos that is where her heart is,, so that was a big red flag for him not being affectionate towarda ur kids, I wonder how he was able to show u care , shocked shocked

Pls let him go and keep doing your thing, keep raising those kids well and God will bring you someone that will show you the love you deserve

My advice is that please ,you never appear desperate, no one has the key to your happiness and so dont let anyone fool you. Be open minded about life, enjoy your moments with your kids, love will come to you even when you dont expect, be strong my darling, and I know you are.

You have not lost anything, cos he is not worth it..
Wishing you more of Gods grace dear...

1 Like

Re: N/A by OLULAW: 11:02pm On May 13, 2021
What sort of advise is the OP seeking. The guy is a freak and a liability. Run! Run!! Run!!!
Re: N/A by poshestmina(f): 9:49am On May 14, 2021
Just get ready to fend for you,your kids ,his kids and him.

He'll never change!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me / My Cousin's Encounter With A Nigerian Single Mother / Beautiful accessorized gemstones bracelets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.