Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

N/A - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / N/A (2231 Views)

N.A / N/A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N/A by Ukprincess0044(f): 8:25pm On May 11, 2021
Not applicable
Re: N/A by Davidobas360: 8:29pm On May 11, 2021
*WORK!*

Please, work.

Please, make money.

But in all your 'workings', please invest.

Invest in yourself.
Invest in knowledge.
Invest in assets.
Invest back into your business.

But more importantly, invest in a high paying income skill so you can have an extra source of income to further invest some more!

God knows that in this economy, any means to make more money is welcome.

The best skill to learn now is affiliate marketing..... Helping people selling their products and you get a commission for it.....

*07089196140* ....
Watsap me to know more about Affiliate marketing and I will guide you through it
Re: N/A by thorpido(m): 8:36pm On May 11, 2021
He doesn't like your kids.Red flag.People will sincerely love kids who are not their kids or NOT at all.
Anyone who decides to date a single mother should accept her kid/s.

I do not think this man is genuine.He probably wants a partner but not the woman (with her kids).I also do not think he is sincere about his finances.

You have your reasons for choosing not to date Nigerians or Africans but when it comes to dating,you never know where the right one will come from.Think about it.

10 Likes

Re: N/A by Pauldollars(m): 8:39pm On May 11, 2021
You've not married him yet and he's already showing disdain for your kids? Why give him a chance to unveil his true colour if you eventually get married to him.
Madam I think its best you reconcile with the Dad of those kids. He's the only one that can love them as his own coz they're his. If you feel you cannot reconcile with your ex or former husband, better remain a single mom and live your life in peace along with your kids.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: N/A by Pierocash(m): 8:40pm On May 11, 2021
Forget about him, he has shown the red flag. He needs your money nothing more.

You should date a man that can love you and accept your kids like his,and that can shoulder some responsibilities for you too,not the one you will take care of.

It is better you don't date for now and face your kids than spending the money on one man that isnt really in love

12 Likes

Re: N/A by GboyegaD(m): 8:42pm On May 11, 2021
The red flags are many ooo. He doesn't like your kids. He's living on EI and always broke, what does that tell you about his financial management?

4 Likes

Re: N/A by Michelle55: 9:03pm On May 11, 2021
My sister no gree oh, na him be that.. That lazy gold digger that doesn't want to work but want to chop ya money and still chop kpekus on top, yes that's him!

Both him and the said pastor planned it to the core, both of them are not sincere. They want to open office for ya head but I am telling you not to allow him. Focus on yourself and your kids, the right partner will definitely come when it's the appointed time. Being a single mom isn't a death sentence and don't be in a hurry to get entangled in a romantic affair with anyone just because your mates are hooked up.

All the red flags are so glaring that even a blind man sense it, you can't claim to love me and leave my kids out of the said love, it's not possible. You are a total package so any man that wants you must accept your kids as well, this also goes for single dads out there(any woman that claims to love you must love ya kids too)

Don't give him yellow card, na red card straight you suppose serve am! He loves you nada, all he's after is your money and the free cookie attached to it. The earlier you tell him and his so called pastor that you don't want again the better for you.

One more thing, Facking Erase Anything That Has To Do With Him Completely!

14 Likes

Re: N/A by Bola146(f): 9:21pm On May 11, 2021
Thank God you are very vigilant, you don't allow lust to cover you. Don't ever give him any chance please, run away from him, he can kill. He is looking for sugar mummy, let him face his criminal life, I just pity his children. Pray to God for a honest, caring and understand man, they are still out there but they are few. Just use your senses please

4 Likes

Re: N/A by yomi007k(m): 9:22pm On May 11, 2021
A man without a job and 3 kids really has no business being in a relationship.

He need to figure out how to take care of himself and the kids. That's the essence of the government benefit in the first place.

....but what do I know....

3 Likes

Re: N/A by Oluromantic: 9:34pm On May 11, 2021
For me I like your stance for refusing the maltreatment of your daughter though it's only your side of the story we heard. However I think you guys should agree on dating or friendship with sex benefits rather than a serious date. Cus for getting a pastor involved sounds like a marriage-driven relationship. Such a man is not a right person for such a relationship considering his attitude to you, your children and finances or jobwise. He's level of responsibility does not measure up to standard. If you have other means to get a soothing romance, go for it, else, discuss amicably with him about considering sex or romance friendship...which includes asking after each other, helping each other within your ability but the children should be out of the game. It should strictly be an adult relationship.

2 Likes

Re: N/A by Michelle55: 9:40pm On May 11, 2021
Bola146:
Thank God you are very vigilant, you don't allow lust to cover you. Don't ever give him any chance please, run away from him, he can kill. He is looking for sugar mummy, let him face his criminal life, I just pity his children. Pray to God for a honest, caring and understand man, they are still out there but they are few. Just use your senses please
He's not a criminal please, let's not label him what he's not. Yes, he did wrong by not being truthful with her and for not accepting her kids the way he loves his own but that's not enough reason to label him a criminal, that's totally wrong.

Secondly, He isn't killing anyone, just trying to fend for himself and his kids but at the detriment of another being and I do agree that act of his was wrong. She only asked for advice, try not to add fear by making it look like her life is in danger when it's not please.

2 Likes

Re: N/A by MadelnNigeria: 10:16pm On May 11, 2021
In this kind of scenario, you have to think of your kids first and the impact the new man might bring around

2 Likes

Re: N/A by Bola146(f): 10:29pm On May 11, 2021
Michelle55:

He's not a criminal please, let's not label him what he's not. Yes, he did wrong by not being truthful with her and for not accepting her kids the way he loves his own but that's not enough reason to label him a criminal, that's totally wrong.

Secondly, He isn't killing anyone, just trying to fend for himself and his kids but at the detriment of another being and I do agree that act of his was wrong. She only asked for advice, try not to add fear by making it look like her life is in danger when it's not please.

Come and hear from one of his friends lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed You better repent before it's too late undecided

2 Likes

Re: N/A by JeffreyJunior: 10:57pm On May 11, 2021
If this your version of the story is the only and true version, don't give him a second chance.

Any human male or female who is uncomfortable around kids is a sadist and should be left alone.

In this case, the sadist is also manipulative and parasitic so for your sanity, shut him out and focus on your kids.

1 Like

Re: N/A by DukeNija(m): 11:01pm On May 11, 2021
If you love your life and your kids, run away from this narcissistic man cos he’ll ruin your life if you don’t. I didn’t say leave him, I said run away from him and his pastor.
Warn them to never ever contact you again and move on with your life. I’m a believer myself and I trust that God has a great plan for you and your kids. He’ll bring a wonderful husband and father to your kids so please allow him do his work in your life. Hugs

2 Likes

Re: N/A by Richy4(m): 11:11pm On May 11, 2021
If he can't stand your children now that both of you were doing the early darling, Honey, sweetie and all the early pretenses that goes with it, what then happens at the long run when the so called love dwindled...

In my opinion, you guys are not compatible.. You are better off without him because he has the tendencies of being partial and he will show favoritism which you might not like in future.. The stage you are now, your happiness lies with the kids.. I believe if they are happy, you are happy and when they are not you feels the impact.

I don't mean to disrespect, but slow your role in terms of calling someone a gold digger.. He may have a genuine affection towards you but not to your children... It may or may not be your money he was after...Don't be among the women who are always quick to point out that a man is after their money especially when they were richer than the man in a relationship...Please do not use that mentality so that you won't miss the right man in future...

But as for this particular one though, let him go......

2 Likes

Re: N/A by flokii: 11:20pm On May 11, 2021
@OP run as far as you can.. the gold digger will swindle you and wreck you in so many ways.
The early warning signs are enough.

2 Likes

Re: N/A by prettysassygirl(f): 1:06am On May 12, 2021
Run with your legs touching your head. You wanna add more liabilities to your finance? It's up to you.
Re: N/A by Winneygirl(f): 2:37am On May 12, 2021
Firstly, what has Pastor got to do with anything?

Secondly, if he cannot fend for himself and his kids and is always looking for handouts, he has no business being in a relationship with a woman who has as much responsibilities as he does.

Lastly, he cannot claim to love you, but hate your kids.

In conclusion, RUN!
Re: N/A by Vision101(m): 4:18am On May 12, 2021
The red flag is obvious.
The complications: He's thinking marriage because you are comfortable but 2+3 children from different father and mother to live under one roof is difficult.

I'm a naija man and I live in naija. I don't know how you guys do it over there. I find it odd for a matured man to be constantly asking for money from a woman even if the person is your wife.

Again your system is weird. I don't know how a pastor can be brought into a dating relationship. I think that this was staged. FYI I'm a pastor too and my members can't bring such to me. I can only handle APPROVED courtship.

Conclusion: run na dem oooooo.

3 Likes

Re: N/A by Nobody: 5:20am On May 12, 2021
Red flags galore.

1 Like

Re: N/A by eyinjuege: 5:31am On May 12, 2021
Don't accept him back.
He is a user, and he doesn't like your children.
Please, don't let anyone manipulate you with pastors.
That's a source of concern itself

1 Like

Re: N/A by sisisioge: 6:08am On May 12, 2021
Madam...biko dont go back to the leech....na guy Man wey dey look for person to offload on. He doesn't care about you or your kids. Stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: N/A by fannybaby(f): 6:34am On May 12, 2021
Sugar mummy things cheesy

The pastor too will have his cut from the money he is collecting from you cheesy. Hope the landlord has eventually thrown him out... Lies

1 Like

Re: N/A by Michelle55: 6:53am On May 12, 2021
Bola146:

Come and hear from one of his friends lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed You better repent before it's too late undecided
You sometimes sound like a broken bottle and I do wonder how you relate with people around you if you can't comprehend simple grammar.

How did I become associated with the said man? Simply because I asked you to not tag him as a criminal that he isn't or is there something else that I'm missing?

It's alright for a lady to always be the one billing the guy and when a man does that, it automatically becomes a criminal act right? I do not have a problem on how she spends her money with the man but my sole aim is how the man treats her kids, if he's good to the kids just like he's good to his own then no problem.

Perhaps you should go back to school and learn how to comprehend simple passage only then can we banter words intelligently ma, you make me laugh though. I should repent from saying my mind bah? Sorry to burst your bubble, I have no time for pretentious act and I say it the way it is.

Perhaps you should stop trying so hard to be a prim and proper woman online, be yourself and stop using church and prayer points to cover up. cheesy

1 Like

Re: N/A by oz4real83(m): 7:15am On May 12, 2021
You are clearly seeing the signs, yet u want somebody to convince u that everything will be well embarassed embarassed. His pastor can only preach and advise u to make peace with him, It is normal for religious leaders to make peace between people but when there is injustice and exploitativeness like this coming from a prospective husband, such peace attempts must always be rejected immediately.

1 Like

Re: N/A by Bola146(f): 10:30am On May 12, 2021
Michelle55:

You sometimes sound like a broken bottle and I do wonder how you relate with people around you if you can't comprehend simple grammar.

How did I become associated with the said man? Simply because I asked you to not tag him as a criminal that he isn't or is there something else that I'm missing?

It's alright for a lady to always be the one billing the guy and when a man does that, it automatically becomes a criminal act right? I do not have a problem on how she spends her money with the man but my sole aim is how the man treats her kids, if he's good to the kids just like he's good to his own then no problem.

Perhaps you should go back to school and learn how to comprehend simple passage only then can we banter words intelligently ma, you make me laugh though. I should repent from saying my mind bah? Sorry to burst your bubble, I have no time for pretentious act and I say it the way it is.

Perhaps you should stop trying so hard to be a prim and proper woman online, be yourself and stop using church and prayer points to cover up. cheesy

I don't have for your gigolo type either! Hypocrite wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: N/A by Michelle55: 10:43am On May 12, 2021
Bola146:

I don't have for your gigolo type either! Hypocrite wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Osim gigolo? grin when did I suddenly develop a pipe in between my legs that I'm not aware of? Now I know your brains needs to be checked, you're yarning of point and that isn't good for a lady of ya age..
Do yourself a huge favor by being yourself, pretence will take you no where my sister. I know say I dey craze gan and e get people wey still like me laidat cheesy

You see ya life, so it's okay for a lady to bill a man but it's considered a criminal act when a man does that with a lady, your state of mind needs total reevaluation and reconstruction.

There are some things ya prayers can not solve hanty prayer warrior cheesy use your sense na why God give us brain to discern right from wrongs. It seems you have no idea who you jam for here tongue I no dey look face before I wash person oh.. Just enter ya shell back biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N/A by Bola146(f): 10:47am On May 12, 2021
Michelle55:

Osim gigolo? grin when did I suddenly develop a pipe in between my legs that I'm not aware of? Now I know your brains needs to be checked, you're yarning of point and that isn't good for a lady of ya age..
Do yourself a huge favor by being yourself, pretence will take you no where my sister. I know say I dey craze gan and e get people wey still like me laidat cheesy

You see ya life, so it's okay for a lady to bill a man but it's considered a criminal act when a man does that with a lady, your state of mind needs total reevaluation and reconstruction.

There are some things ya prayers can not solve hanty prayer warrior cheesy use your sense na why God give us brain to discern right from wrongs. It seems you have no idea who you jam for here tongue I no dey look face before I wash person oh.. Just enter ya shell back biko.

Stop crying pele, go and find food to eat cheesy cheesy
Re: N/A by Ishilove: 10:56am On May 12, 2021
Ukprincess0044:

I gave Sorry for the long story.
Aunty, block his number. He is a goldigger and his digging implement is very long and sharp.
Re: N/A by Mindlog: 11:23am On May 12, 2021
He is a waving red flag.
Re: N/A by LadySarah: 11:32am On May 12, 2021
grin

His own gold digging implement is that izza ,ebonyi ppl spec of hoe.big and long.

Pastor will collect tithe from the proceeds instead of advicing him to get a job and stop leeching.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can One Organise A Simple But An Elegant Wedding? / Living With Inlaws! / I Still Love My Runaway Husband –funmi Idowu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.