Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Dare Adeboye Or Hiny Umoren: Who Did God Love More - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dare Adeboye Or Hiny Umoren: Who Did God Love More (162 Views)

Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye / Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) / Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dare Adeboye Or Hiny Umoren: Who Did God Love More by Skoonheid(f): 8:31pm On May 11, 2021
Hiny Umoren met her untimely death under the most gruesome circumstances. Her dreams died at the hands of ruthless evil men. Till today not a word from the so called men of God, oyedepo, enenche, ibiyeomi et al. They could have at least lent their voice so that i would be more difficult for the evil men in league with the security forces to bury their complicity in the murder of the innocent, and others like her , buried in shallow graves. Dare Adeboye died , in his sleep, maybe too early, but we all would like to die peacefully in our sleep, not battered and raped to death. And the whole political and religious space is filled with obsequies. Oyedepo et all are falling over themselves to usher the late kid of the superstar pastor into heaven with prayers and tears and song. Hiny, my heart bleeds for you, for the kind of world you came into, the good die young? I pray God, for surely there must be a true God somewhere, rest your beautiful soul. We don't need the tyranny of evil men to acknowledge , we don't want their prayers of words to stain your journey to eternity, but with our deepest feelings and regards, rest in perfection Hiny, for truly God loves you more.
Re: Dare Adeboye Or Hiny Umoren: Who Did God Love More by Kobojunkiee: 9:20pm On May 11, 2021
Skoonheid:
Hiny Umoren met her untimely death under the most gruesome circumstances. Her dreams died at the hands of ruthless evil men. Till today not a word from the so called men of God, oyedepo, enenche, ibiyeomi et al. They could have at least lent their voice so that i would be more difficult for the evil men in league with the security forces to bury their complicity in the murder of the innocent, and others like her , buried in shallow graves. Dare Adeboye died , in his sleep, maybe too early, but we all would like to die peacefully in our sleep, not battered and raped to death. And the whole political and religious space is filled with obsequies. Oyedepo et all are falling over themselves to usher the late kid of the superstar pastor into heaven with prayers and tears and song. Hiny, my heart bleeds for you, for the kind of world you came into, the good die young? I pray God, for surely there must be a true God somewhere, rest your beautiful soul. We don't need the tyranny of evil men to acknowledge , we don't want their prayers of words to stain your journey to eternity, but with our deepest feelings and regards, rest in perfection Hiny, for truly God loves you more.
1. What makes you believe what your Mogs do have anything to do with God or the things of God? undecided

I recall Jesus Christ saying something like, "... let the dead bury their dead" to one of those who wished to follow Him, making it clear that what we do as far the dead are concerned have nothing to do with His Kingdom. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Too Quick To Judge If People Are Going Through A Tough Time / Jesus Tempted At The Wilderness / What Happens After Rapture: The Great Tribulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.