Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,164 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

Get VIP Betiing App Here - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Get VIP Betiing App Here (4552 Views)

Download The Old Bet9ja App Here / Come Get VIP Bettig Apps / Sure Vip Free Odds Daily ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by KonfirmedTips: 10:38pm On May 13, 2021
emyguytec:
Please my oga please add me to the WhatsApp group
I'm not the op boss. Read around, his number should be here. Message him
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by EZENDDIGBO(m): 10:41pm On May 13, 2021
Slimdolly:

You don't wanna hear... Don't worry, I'll join the 50k to 1.6 million rollover tomorrow
I'll start mine with 100k.

I'll just tell you only one cash out... If you use 25k to stake 7 odds... Now tell me why I shouldn't pray for op.

That's only one out of three won today o.
pls what's the name of the app ?
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by Slimdolly(f): 10:46pm On May 13, 2021
EZENDDIGBO:
check first page. Buy you'll need to get the VIP. The free tips isn't good enough. Message the op
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by susrite(m): 10:51pm On May 13, 2021
Slimdolly:
That's it....
5 odds
2 odds
7 odds all won today.

This is the thread I've been waiting for.

Dear op, may God bless you and your family. May you never lack good thing.
congrat to you. You are a high staker... Take it easy on next games.
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by susrite(m): 10:52pm On May 13, 2021
EZENDDIGBO:
message me on WhatsApp. I won't reply till tomorrow tho. I'm very busy right now. Zero 81 three 756 zero five six zero

1 Like

Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by EZENDDIGBO(m): 9:18am On May 14, 2021
Slimdolly:
check first page. Buy you'll need to get the VIP. The free tips isn't good enough. Message the op
one of my friend has the VIP of that app... I guess he's a member.. he also has the VIP of hero bet, betpalace and so on..

If anyone is interested on the VIP , I will pay my friend small change to give you free cos He subscribe to get it..

For those interested, this is ultra tips bet VIP of today match..

Oya grab ur copy
If you need hero bet or betpalace ..let me know..

Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by EZENDDIGBO(m): 9:22am On May 14, 2021
KonfirmedTips:
I'm not the op boss. Read around, his number should be here. Message him
is this what you want.. this is their 50odds VIP..

Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by EZENDDIGBO(m): 9:50am On May 14, 2021
Hero bet
Yesterday match

Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by Galantis: 10:02am On May 14, 2021
EZENDDIGBO:
Hero bet
Yesterday match
how can I get the app, your phone number please
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by EZENDDIGBO(m): 10:35am On May 14, 2021
Galantis:
. 08one 3zerofour577onetwo
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by KonfirmedTips: 11:44am On May 14, 2021
EZENDDIGBO:
. 08one 3zerofour577onetwo
bro this is wrong... You should have opened your own thread too. You're spoiling business for the OP and it's bad. Put yourself in his shoes. Ho and open your own thread too
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by Slimdolly(f): 11:45am On May 14, 2021
EZENDDIGBO:
one of my friend has the VIP of that app... I guess he's a member.. he also has the VIP of hero bet, betpalace and so on..

If anyone is interested on the VIP , I will pay my friend small change to give you free cos He subscribe to get it..

For those interested, this is ultra tips bet VIP of today match..

Oya grab ur copy
If you need hero bet or betpalace ..let me know..

Why na... This OP na my savior and this wey you dey do for am no good. Why you no go open your thread too.
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by Slimdolly(f): 11:46am On May 14, 2021
Galantis:
the op is taking just 2k. Infact I heard he has been giving free odds since yesterday, he's trusted, why not meet someone people already gave testimony of. My advice tho
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by Connected1: 1:06pm On May 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by OgwuEgo: 1:14pm On May 14, 2021
How many odds?
Connected1:
100% SURE GAMES
PAY AFTER WINNING
TODAY'S GAME STARTS AT 6:30PM
CONNECT ME WITH 0.8.0.7.1.8.7.0.0.6.3
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by EZENDDIGBO(m): 2:58pm On May 14, 2021
Slimdolly:

Why na... This OP na my savior and this wey you dey do for am no good. Why you no go open your thread too.
no vex o, I think sey na free e dey help people...o

No vex .
I
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by EZENDDIGBO(m): 3:00pm On May 14, 2021
KonfirmedTips:
bro this is wrong... You should have opened your own thread too. You're spoiling business for the OP and it's bad. Put yourself in his shoes. Ho and open your own thread too
oga calm down, I never knew u guys are open for business..

Bye
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by Bomboiy: 5:22pm On May 14, 2021
susrite:

I purchased 6 months subscription for 34k but I'll be giving it out for 2k for only 10 people.

Is the 2k monthly or for the whole six months?

And please check your WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by Slimdolly(f): 7:04pm On May 14, 2021
Bomboiy:

Is the 2k monthly or for the whole six months?

And please check your WhatsApp.
it's the whole 6 months
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by freemandela4(m): 8:34pm On May 14, 2021
Chimoski87:
Mr poster, you are nothing other than a wretched scammer. If you want to prove me otherwise, drop the 2+ odd from the app here for 5 days minimum and win at least 3 of those days and see if many people won't buy the app. You are just beating about the bush on how to use your app to scam people. Even most if not all those claiming to have sent you email to possibly buy the app are your other handles or accomplices in crime.
Text me lets talk....zero hate zero six six 5 six one 5 9 zero
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by susrite(m): 8:52pm On May 14, 2021
I'm sure you guys are all enjoying your app... You can't even say no cos I'm sure we're playing same games. And I'm cashing out really big.

Just one more goal and I'm having another 165k today.

2 Likes

Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by susrite(m): 9:08pm On May 14, 2021
Connected1:
100% SURE GAMES
PAY AFTER WINNING
TODAY'S GAME STARTS AT 6:30PM
CONNECT ME WITH 0.8.0.7.1.8.7.0.0.6.3

Wtf is wrong with kids nowadays, what's the problem in you creating a thread for you fvcking business...
Are you this daft? Besides, where in the world will you see 100% sure games... Liar! I just pray people don't fall for this.

Get the hell off my thread

1 Like

Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by KonfirmedTips: 9:29pm On May 14, 2021
Ha hahaha rotfl... Crazy people. Everywhere. Wetin be 100% winning. Ayaf die here o grin

1 Like

Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by femifezzy(m): 10:45pm On May 14, 2021
susrite:
I'm sure you guys are all enjoying your app... You can't even say no cos I'm sure we're playing same games. And I'm cashing out really big.

Just one more goal and I'm having another 165k today.

aahh.....u don chop beta frm bet ooo boss
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by fizopumpin: 11:27pm On May 14, 2021
I bought the app from you and is not working since morning and you refuse to chat or read my messages,,I just hope is not what I am thinking...2k na small money but not good to ruin someone reputation....abeg make we sought things out

2 Likes

Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by Obasanjoslim: 12:06am On May 15, 2021
fizopumpin:
I bought the app from you and is not working since morning and you refuse to chat or read my messages,,I just hope is not what I am thinking...2k na small money but not good to ruin someone reputation....abeg make we sought things out
the same that happen to me...the app is not working on my phone..and he continue to ignore my message.. let him create a Whatsapp group that people can easily have access to game.
Boss do something...

2 Likes

Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by ghanaman5050: 12:22am On May 15, 2021
susrite:
I'm not much of a betting guy but a friend introduced me to an app that gives at least 50 odds once every week and daily 2 odds. I got the app a week ago and I'm testing it. Out of 7 days, I lost only one 2odds (thanks to united feeding team B to play Leicester), I won another 2 odds. I won 50 odds on Friday and I'm just expecting Barcelona result to win today's 50odds.

I've had lot of dm from people asking for the app since last Saturday that I posted about it before it got deleted by mods. I know people lose to betting cos I've lost a few too and I'm thinking of giving this app at huge discount to only ten people.
I purchased 6 months subscription for 34k but I'll be giving it out for 2k for only 10 people.

Mail me at jakelyf19@gmail.com
I'll reply you asap.

Just 10 people.
Below are picture proof.
I'll be holding a giveaway tomorrow if today's 50 odds go green.

As at the time I'm posting this... NAPOLI is leading 4 goals to 1.
They said ,
You are selling fake app .
Can you reply your clients here?

1 Like

Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by Obasanjoslim: 2:32am On May 15, 2021
The app you sold to me is not working...with due respect return my money back to me in peace or yawa will gas now

1 Like

Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by susrite(m): 3:18am On May 15, 2021
fizopumpin:
Hey bro... If it doesn't work on your phone, it's your phone issue OK? I've given the app to more than 20 people here and since yesterday none has complained.

I have like 3 people that told me it didn't work and I went as far as telling them that I'll be sending the games to them every single day. I'll upload the chats for proof. If you sent me a message and I didn't reply, it's because Im at work and you don't expect me to reply immediately. You should have hold on than coming to tarnish this thread here.

If you want your 2k back, paste your account and I'll do that immediately.
You can't help Nigerians.

Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by susrite(m): 3:18am On May 15, 2021
Obasanjoslim:
The app you sold to me is not working...with due respect return my money back to me in peace or yawa will gas now
forward your account details.
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by Bomboiy: 3:46am On May 15, 2021
fizopumpin:

If it doesn't work then the fault is from you/your phone,I got the app from the OP and it has been running smoothly.
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by Obasanjoslim: 6:27am On May 15, 2021
susrite:
forward your account details.
I'm not here to fight with you...you delayed before you reply to message.... send my money here 0.1.4.9.9.2.2.2.6.8 GTBANK

Shalom

Peace unto you susrite

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Portsmouth Vs Manchester United In Lagos / Why Nigerians Did Not Watch The Super Eagles Match Live / How Much Are Nigerian Basketballers Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.