Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

Get VIP Betiing App Here - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Get VIP Betiing App Here (4557 Views)

Download The Old Bet9ja App Here / Come Get VIP Bettig Apps / Sure Vip Free Odds Daily ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by Nobody: 6:31am On May 15, 2021
Obasanjoslim:
I'm not here to fight with you...you delayed before you reply to message.... send my money here 0.1.4.9.9.2.2.2.6.8 GTBANK

Shalom

Peace unto you susrite

Hey mate drop your digit let's discuss business
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by Obasanjoslim: 6:34am On May 15, 2021
surestwin:

Hey mate drop your digit let's discuss business
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by Obasanjoslim: 7:36am On May 15, 2021
I'm not here to fight with you...you delayed before you reply to message.... send my money here 0.1.4.9.9.2.2.2.6.8 GTBANK

Shalom

Peace unto you susrite

I need it urgently

1 Like

Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by fizopumpin: 8:27am On May 15, 2021
[quote author=susrite post=101703601] Hey bro... If it doesn't work on your phone, it's your phone issue OK? I've given the app to more than 20 people here and since yesterday none has complained.

I have like 3 people that told me it didn't work and I went as far as telling them that I'll be sending the games to them every single day. I'll upload the chats for proof. If you sent me a message and I didn't reply, it's because Im at work and you don't expect me to reply immediately. You should have hold on than coming to tarnish this thread here.
You send your account through WhatsApp so let me send mine their too...kindly refund me ..thanks
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by ghanaman5050: 8:55am On May 15, 2021
Obasanjoslim:

Shalom

Peace unto you susrite

I need it urgently
Please, let us know here when you receive your money .

1 Like

Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by fizopumpin: 9:00am On May 15, 2021
Hi...everybody I have resolved my issue with the op I missed some steps while installing the app and he have guided me again...it is working now..am sorry for what I have caused this thread.,..the op is a nice guy not a scammer with what I see oooo.. 2 k is like money for bathroom slippers for him.
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by KonfirmedTips: 9:08am On May 15, 2021
fizopumpin:
Hi...everybody I have resolved my issue with the op I missed some steps while installing the app and he have guided me again...it is working now..am sorry for what I have caused this thread.,..the op is a nice guy not a scammer with what I see oooo.. 2 k is like money for bathroom slippers for him.
I was just looking at you and one other guy yesterday. You're shouting 2k for someone running 200k to 3million rollover from me. Just yesterday he saw my thread and sent 200k to rollover to 3m for him, me sef fear. But seeing you guys rant for 2k I was just laughing. The person that can change your history
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by Obasanjoslim: 9:14am On May 15, 2021
ghanaman5050:

Please, let us know here when you receive your money .
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by Obasanjoslim: 9:21am On May 15, 2021
KonfirmedTips:
I was just looking at you and one other guy yesterday. You're shouting 2k for someone running 200k to 3million rollover from me. Just yesterday he saw my thread and sent 200k to rollover to 3m for him, me sef fear. But seeing you guys rant for 2k I was just laughing. The person that can change your history
he have millions acc but struggling to transfer 2k to me...I know the susrite has different moniker that he use..

1 Like

Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by NLStalker: 9:45am On May 15, 2021
Obasanjoslim:
he have millions acc but struggling to transfer 2k to me...I know the susrite has different moniker that he use..
who be this na... Why you dey shout for 2k. Chai. App wey people here don hammer over 100k for 3 days. E go be o.

Op. E dey set o, but that free game. You gave me, I saw that it is a different app. How far?
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by susrite(m): 9:51am On May 15, 2021
Obasanjoslim:
I'm waiting for you to come tell people that I've sent you your money and I ain't a scam merchant like you who after getting the app lied that its not working just to get your 2k back... Who cares?
God no go use money shame us, we no go dey shout for public forum cos of 2k

Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by susrite(m): 9:52am On May 15, 2021
NLStalker:
who be this na... Why you dey shout for 2k. Chai. App wey people here don hammer over 100k for 3 days. E go be o.

Op. E dey set o, but that free game. You gave me, I saw that it is a different app. How far?
dm me. I ain't posting shit here again
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by Obasanjoslim: 10:05am On May 15, 2021
Susrite is real... he's a genuine punters.. sorry for all unnecessary arguement...susrite am sorry..just forgive me and let move on
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by Archangelhenrio(m): 10:19am On May 15, 2021
Obasanjoslim:
Susrite is real... he's a genuine punters.. sorry for all unnecessary arguement...susrite am sorry..just forgive me and let move on
What you did was really unforgivable. Packs of ingrates loitering all round this thread. And now you will want to start using the app after he has already refunded your money back.
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by Obasanjoslim: 10:21am On May 15, 2021
Archangelhenrio:

What you did was really unforgivable. Packs of ingrates loitering all round this thread. And now you will want to start using the app after he has already refunded your money back.
the app is not working on my phone..so deleted
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by ghanaman5050: 10:35am On May 15, 2021
Obasanjoslim:
Good
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by Nobody: 10:58am On May 15, 2021
Guys please trade with "CAUTION" and stake what you can afford to part away with. There are no SURE games in as much as the APP is delivering results dont stake HIgh.. Season is drawing close and most team might not put in efforts as before.

All the best!!
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by TheStakeHolder(m): 11:13am On May 15, 2021
susrite:
chat me up 081 three seven 560 five six zero
I'm trying to chat with you. whatsapp says last seen May 6th.

can I still reach you on this number?
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by KonfirmedTips: 11:31am On May 15, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
I'm trying to chat with you. whatsapp says last seen May 6th.

can I still reach you on this number?
send the message, he will see it. Was confused when I saw it too
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by TheStakeHolder(m): 11:43am On May 15, 2021
KonfirmedTips:
send the message, he will see it. Was confused when I saw it too
oh okay. Tnx.

I'm following that your thread o. 50k to millions. Good tips.
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by KonfirmedTips: 12:12pm On May 15, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
oh okay. Tnx.

I'm following that your thread o. 50k to millions. Good tips.
Wow... Thanks for following. I hope you won huge from it
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by TheStakeHolder(m): 12:15pm On May 15, 2021
KonfirmedTips:
Wow... Thanks for following. I hope you won huge from it
I'll definitely join the train soon.

I'm still observing.

1 Like

Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by fizopumpin: 5:22pm On May 16, 2021
This thread is silent....what happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by ufuoma23(f): 7:58am On May 17, 2021
It is not right that we come here to complain when we are adults. I purchased the app and installed successful but it refused to be launched. I have deleted and have redownloaded both up to 5times. Someone should help me please.

1 Like

Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by MrDoGood(m): 8:38am On Jun 28
NLStalker:
exactly.
I'm going on on today's game o. 5k on only the two 2 odds.
Make those clubs no do wayo o... Especially Madrid

Is the app still working?
Re: Get VIP Betiing App Here by MrDoGood(m): 8:39am On Jun 28
susrite:
I'm not much of a betting guy but a friend introduced me to an app that gives at least 50 odds once every week and daily 2 odds. I got the app a week ago and I'm testing it. Out of 7 days, I lost only one 2odds (thanks to united feeding team B to play Leicester), I won another 2 odds. I won 50 odds on Friday and I'm just expecting Barcelona result to win today's 50odds.

I've had lot of dm from people asking for the app since last Saturday that I posted about it before it got deleted by mods. I know people lose to betting cos I've lost a few too and I'm thinking of giving this app at huge discount to only ten people.
I purchased 6 months subscription for 34k but I'll be giving it out for 2k for only 10 people.

Mail me at jakelyf19@gmail.com
I'll reply you asap.

Just 10 people.
Below are picture proof.
I'll be holding a giveaway tomorrow if today's 50 odds go green.

As at the time I'm posting this... NAPOLI is leading 4 goals to 1.

I guess the app is off play store.

Any new update?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Stop Football Betting / Man United Hoping Rashford Will Be Fit To Face Barcelona Tonight / Mikel, Obafemi Martins, C-ronaldo, Messi And Other Footballers And Their Cars!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.