Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Running Out Of Nigeria Is Not The Answer - Actor Yul Edochie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Running Out Of Nigeria Is Not The Answer - Actor Yul Edochie (225 Views)

Actor Yul Edochie Finally Show Off His Mum (photos) / Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) / Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Running Out Of Nigeria Is Not The Answer - Actor Yul Edochie by Instablogger9ja(m): 10:06pm On May 11, 2021
Actor Yul Edochie has said on Twitter that running away from Nigeria isn't the solution.

The actor said what the point of running away from Nigeria when we will all die one day.

Yul Edochie tweeted: "Jakpa is not the answer.
Yes, no one wants to lose his life but truth is, we'll all die someday, all of us.
So what's the point of running?
I'm a man sent by God to liberate his people.
I will not run from my fatherland.
We must get it right.

My plan B is 'NO LEAVE NO TRANSFER'.

The tweets is coming after House on the Rock Pastor, Paul Adeferasin advise his congregation to always have plan B in life, he further advise them to flee outside the country as the level of insecurities keep rising everyday.
Read more...
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/05/running-out-of-nigeria-is-not-answer.html

1 Share

Re: Running Out Of Nigeria Is Not The Answer - Actor Yul Edochie by EzzyCarter: 10:52pm On May 11, 2021
Looll . Absolute gibberish. So, "we'll all die someday" means you should open your two eyes till your country kills you, even when you've got the resources to get the heck out of this sinking ship.
Re: Running Out Of Nigeria Is Not The Answer - Actor Yul Edochie by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:20am On May 12, 2021
Easy to say now, u may stay but your children and wife will definitely leave
Anyway Nigeria is my country..just as God destroyed ebola and it did not kill half of the country..just as Covid came and analyst claimed half of Nigeria wiLl be wiped off, yet only very few people died..the same God will help this Nation by all means..glory to God..I will stay and eat the fruits thereof.glory to GOD

(1) (Reply)

Israeli Warship Attacked In Med With 'batch Of Rockets' All Out War Fears / Bbnaija Didn't Help My Life- Tacha Replies Fan Who Said So / Early Morning 2odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.