Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Sanwo-Olu Delivers 14 Housing Schemes In Two Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Delivers 14 Housing Schemes In Two Years (11706 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years / Sanwo-Olu Delivers 480-Home Ibeshe LAGOSHOMS Project / Governor Sanwo-olu Delivers Another Iconic Project In Lagos Island. Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 14 Housing Schemes In Two Years by Koryc: 7:45am On May 12, 2021
chrisvic007:

Are politicians not Lagosians?
Mumu talk, are the houses not supposed to help the masses, politicians with 10 houses will still jostly for government low income housing estates.
I sure people like you will still vote Buhari if the opportunity presents itself.
Asslicker
Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 14 Housing Schemes In Two Years by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:47am On May 12, 2021
He is only completing everything Ambode started

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 14 Housing Schemes In Two Years by olatuns2017: 8:02am On May 12, 2021
money121:
SANWO-OLU DELIVERS 14 HOUSING SCHEMES IN TWO YEARS
https://lagosstate.gov.ng/blog/2021/05/11/sanwo-olu-delivers-14-housing-schemes-in-two-years/

In terms of housing

All SE state combined have not achieved what Lagos has done since 2019!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 14 Housing Schemes In Two Years by chukwugoziegi: 8:17am On May 12, 2021
Delivers 14 housing Schemes in 2 years. Na him build am?

Useless Governor with his Stupid PR.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 14 Housing Schemes In Two Years by pricklewane: 8:23am On May 12, 2021
Let him buy it. If he build n sell a thousand building to himself he can not stay in it. In the end what he built will force down the price of housing n rent one way or the other so long govt keep churning out those building but than not building at all n looting. Democracy is no livery to utopia let me steal, enrich themselves n their cronies with time nigeria will under what it is to demand beta governance unlike our Igbo jews that no one is building anything n they are not complaining.

yanabasee1:

Trying my foot...

Somebody that is going to buy those houses and convert them to a real estate before leaving office......

You believe a Nigerian politician is this nice?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 14 Housing Schemes In Two Years by Indispensable85(m): 8:42am On May 12, 2021
And obaseki is fighting everyone in Edo State including his new party. Edo no be Lagos truly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 14 Housing Schemes In Two Years by Blackdisciple(m): 9:26am On May 12, 2021
yanabasee1:

Trying my foot...

Somebody that is going to buy those houses and convert them to a real estate before leaving office......

Dem no no, those housing scheme are not for the common man, na still dem dem go still buy the house
Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 14 Housing Schemes In Two Years by 9jaRealist: 9:42am On May 12, 2021
money121:
SANWO-OLU DELIVERS 14 HOUSING SCHEMES IN TWO YEARS
https://lagosstate.gov.ng/blog/2021/05/11/sanwo-olu-delivers-14-housing-schemes-in-two-years/

EKO ONI BAJE! cool

But what the government should be also be doing is to upgrade/rebuild slum communities There’s little point in these estates co-existing with slums, and the private sector is already building a lot of estates.
>
Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 14 Housing Schemes In Two Years by rafcrown(m): 9:47am On May 12, 2021
No politician is to be trusted.Audio projects.
"Lori Iro" housing schemes.
Not for the masses housing projects.
Not transparent projects
Man know man housing projects.
What they should do is to
advertise, state locations, pictures and prices
Egypt is building the tallest skyscraper in the world ,some politicians are busy deceiving Nigerians.
Blackdisciple:

Dem no no, those housing scheme are not for the common man, na still dem dem go still buy the house
Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 14 Housing Schemes In Two Years by Emekaonline: 2:11pm On May 12, 2021
longetivity:
Asiwaju awon werey, Ogun lakaye kill Asiwaju for me.

The same Ogun will kill you and your father first.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 14 Housing Schemes In Two Years by ThatIgedeBoy: 2:45pm On May 12, 2021
yanabasee1:

Trying my foot...

If I were a Nigerian politician, the one reason I may steal money and not work cos of your type. Unfortunately your type constitute the higher population.... You complain no matter what they do, good or bad.... Application for purchase of federal housing scheme was released last year. I am sure you would have called it scam if you saw it, by the time those that have applied start paying and taking possession you will sit down and say politicians are selling the properties, of course I am not going to live in any of the low cost houses and no I am not a politician.....
If the governor decides to dp what a reasonable person would do by buying some of the houses like some of us are waiting to do. What os wrong in that. Does being the governor prevent him from participating in profitable business ventures
Sit down and complain, na your mates the buy those houses now when dem dey cheap, tomorrow when we want to resale to your type at a costly rate you will say Sanwo Olu is a thief no he is not.
It is you who is stewpeed
Re: Sanwo-Olu Delivers 14 Housing Schemes In Two Years by yanabasee1(m): 2:53pm On May 12, 2021
ThatIgedeBoy:

It is me who is stewpeed

ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Electoral Amendment Bill Passes Second Reading In The House Of Reps (Proposal) / A Night At A Lagos Police Station / Delta Assembly Lift Suspension Of Impeached Speaker, Monday Igbuya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.