Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

I Think I Am Jinxed By These Big Clubs - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Think I Am Jinxed By These Big Clubs (813 Views)

Is Serena Williams Involved In Match Fixing Or Just Jinxed? / AFCON 2019 - Algeria VS Nigeria: Is Super Eagles' Away Jersey Jinxed? / The Way All These Big Clubs Dey Take Cut Man Tickets Ehn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Am Jinxed By These Big Clubs by AdiscoPele: 10:52pm On May 11, 2021
How do I explain this. Just two(2) days ago, I came here and was ranting about how PSG spoilt my ticket, today, it's the almighty Barca, in a game they needed to win so badly, knowing that Atletico Madrid is playing Real Soceidad tomorrow, I staked as usual, all games came, remaining just Barca, I was given cashout of 12k+, 10k+ and 9k+, but I refused to cashout thinking Barca will show up against a Levante, who has lost 4 of it's last 5 games drawing just 1. Now see what Barca has done to me.

Re: I Think I Am Jinxed By These Big Clubs by paulolee(m): 10:55pm On May 11, 2021
guy jua quit gamble bcoz it's not for u...mayb na bcoz of u dts why baeca sell d match...barca were so bad dt I changed d channel wen it was 2-2..
Re: I Think I Am Jinxed By These Big Clubs by AdiscoPele: 11:01pm On May 11, 2021
paulolee:
guy jua quit gamble bcoz it's not for u...mayb na bcoz of u dts why baeca sell d match...barca were so bad dt I changed d channel wen it was 2-2..
grin.
You are funny. Go through the games and tell me if I made a mistake picking them. Sometimes, it's better to keep quiet than talk.
Re: I Think I Am Jinxed By These Big Clubs by susrite(m): 11:03pm On May 11, 2021
AdiscoPele:
grin.
You are funny. Go through the games and tell me if I made a mistake picking them. Sometimes, it's better to keep quiet than talk.
read here and mail me. I lost 50 odds to Barcelona today. But I get at least 30k daily. https://www.nairaland.com/6549095/get-vip-betiing-app-here
Re: I Think I Am Jinxed By These Big Clubs by MadelnNigeria: 11:05pm On May 11, 2021
Quit gambling
Re: I Think I Am Jinxed By These Big Clubs by AdiscoPele: 11:14pm On May 11, 2021
MadelnNigeria:
Quit gambling
Just like I replied@paulolee, it's better you keep quiet than typing rubbish. Did I tell you am playing to win millions or I depend on betting to feed? Why do you small boys like typing rubbish all because it's a faceless forum.

For your information, an comfortable both financially and otherwise. Because I posted these tickets does not give you the liberty to spew rubbish to me.

Pls, I will repeat, ITS BETTER TO KEEP QUIET OR IGNORE A POST THAN TYPING RUBBISH.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Jinxed By These Big Clubs by AdiscoPele: 11:18pm On May 11, 2021
Am only posting this because it's painful when your lose, especially when you are not a loser and the fact that the games conserved are big clubs. I didn't post because I want you to pity me or give me anything, so pls, if you don't know what to post, it's better you don't post at all.

The likes you are looking for won't amount to any financial gain so pls, grow up.
Re: I Think I Am Jinxed By These Big Clubs by Strech(m): 7:22pm On May 12, 2021
No mind that boy abeg. You fit dey help me with games ?
Re: I Think I Am Jinxed By These Big Clubs by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:03pm On May 12, 2021
Barcelona to win was quite a good pick, though I don't play 1 X 2, if the possession option is right I'll do play it for Barcelona. Corner I avoid them too, though Levante contributed more to the total corners but, I just avoided them.

Try again, it happens - this is football.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Jinxed By These Big Clubs by airex(m): 11:29am On Jun 10, 2021
AdiscoPele:
Just like I replied@paulolee, it's better you keep quiet than typing rubbish. Did I tell you am playing to win millions or I depend on betting to feed? Why do you small boys like typing rubbish all because it's a faceless forum.

For your information, an comfortable both financially and otherwise. Because I posted these tickets does not give you the liberty to spew rubbish to me.

Pls, I will repeat, ITS BETTER TO KEEP QUIET OR IGNORE A POST THAN TYPING RUBBISH.
Why then are you betting? Don't deceive urself guy.
Re: I Think I Am Jinxed By These Big Clubs by Gaxuvir: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2023
Hi Adiscopele, were you able to buy that rice from sherif pls?
Re: I Think I Am Jinxed By These Big Clubs by Gaxuvir: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2023
Just want to ask if they are of good quality.

Gaxuvir:
Hi Adiscopele, were you able to buy that rice from sherif pls?
Re: I Think I Am Jinxed By These Big Clubs by AdiscoPele: 6:42am On Nov 14, 2023
Gaxuvir:
Just want to ask if they are of good quality.

He has not sent them. He said he has some logistics problem. But promise to send this week hopefully.
Will let you know the quality when I get them.
Re: I Think I Am Jinxed By These Big Clubs by Gaxuvir: 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2023
AdiscoPele:
He has not sent them. He said he has some logistics problem. But promise to send this week hopefully.

Ok
Re: I Think I Am Jinxed By These Big Clubs by Gaxuvir: 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2023
AdiscoPele:

Ok
Re: I Think I Am Jinxed By These Big Clubs by Xosh: 10:08am On Nov 19, 2023
Quit gambling

(1) (Reply)

Tyson Fury Vs. Deontay Wilder Trilogy Fight To Be On July 24 In Las Vegas / Only Player To Be Top Assister And Goal Scorer In 4 Different Teams In A Season / Sugar Ray Robinson And His Disturbing Death Dream: The Sad Case Of Jimmy Doyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.